Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm
He laughed and shook his head. "No, I am not as rich as that man. Besides, I usually like to scare the other slaves before I pick one, that way they fear me more." Lucifer pulled her arm closed and smelt it. "You smell acceptable, the other one smells better." He looked to Yuki the girl with purple hair and grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm
Lolita watched everyone with curiosity, finding it that her eyes rested on a girl that didn't look much younger herself. Laughing slightly, she continued watching her weave her way through the crowd and other people. Her eyes flicked over to the kid that was staring at her before, and was still staring at her. "Gosh stop looking at me kid." she almost yelled.  

SowyDrift

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

"I never thought someone would pay 100,000G for me, even in a lifetime. I tried to make sure of that, actually." Yuuka sat indian style, with her elbow placed on her leg and her face resting in her hand. Her eyes lazily looked at everyone in the room, and spotted a little girl. "Oho! You don't see that everyday..." she murmured to herself. She watched as Kaito walked over. As he said; "I'll provide you with anything you want", she looked at him wierd. "Aren't you a slave owner? Your a wierd one..." She continued to stare at him, examining him from her cage. The employer spoke to Kaito; "Are you SURE you want to let her out? Would you like the device for the shock collar sir? She is VERY violent...."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:09 pm
Crea obsersved the slaves, and noticed one that was uncomfortable with the staring. She blinked her golden orbs, and lightly walked over to the one making her uncomfortable, leaving no footprints in her wake. "You are making her nervous. If she does not like young masters, then she is most likely going to cause you trouble." She told the child quietly, trying to stay away from giving him a blunt response.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 pm
Cory took a step back and studied Kimi from head to toe. "Ah yes, I can see why. You'd look cute enough to eat with a little apron." She drummed her fingers on the bars happily. "Now, cheer up. I'm taking you home with me. Would you like that, darling? I'll feed you, poor stray pet. I'm a very...wealthy woman. I can give you anything in exchange for your services."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm
"Uh." Her face turned red and she looked down putting her hands on her face. "If that is what you wish ma'am." She bowed respectfully her eyes locked upon her. "I'd be glad to be under your command." She fell quiet then stepped back. A woman master, her first female master.  

oOMyMelodyOo

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:16 pm
Lolita saw the girl that didn't look much younger than herself talk to the creep that was staring at her. When he took her eyes off her she sighed with relief and scratched her head. "Hey. You." she said, pointing a finger at the girl. "Thanks. He was giving me the chills." she said with a miniature laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

-----------------------------------

Alexandrea looked around the room as she walked in. "Ooh...Why did my father want me to do this?" she said sadly. She sat down then looked around again and looked at the ground. She looked at the slaves then walked over to Lolita and saw who she was yelling at. "Oh...I think you should just ignore people like that." she said quietly.

-----------------------------------

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:18 pm
//Ok, well heads up, I'm logging off, I'll be on tmmrw, either around afternoon or night, EST. Bye bye. blaugh //

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:20 pm
Crea nodded at the girl. "You are welcome, though, he could have been your master. If you remain here, then you should try to get used to being stared at." The girl's rudeness did not seem to affect her much. "Be careful about what you say. Not everyone would treat you kindly, even if they aren't your master."  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm
Angelic_Essence909
Unlike some of the slaves,Yumi stood silently on the stage,her head hung.Thoughts..frightening thoughts whirled around in her mind.This elf just wished to leave this place..but not a slave but free.Being sold made her feel like an object and not a living being.It just didn't set well with her.However she didn't act a out.Mainly because she didn't want a beating or feeling the wrath of that whip.Only a sigh left this frightened girl's lips.

[[I have a feeling she wont be very active haha]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm
"Just what I wanted to hear," Cory told her, smirking in satisfaction. She snapped her fingers, prompting two men - likely employees of the place - to release Kimi. "Remove the chains, too," she instructed them. Once the girl was free and on the other side of the bars, Cory put a hand on her shoulder. She had quite a firm grip. "You're so young," she commented. "But pretty enough, for someone treated the way you were. I can promise I'll take good care of you from now on. You're special..."

sterek

Tipsy Genius

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:26 pm
She welled up inside. Special? Her weak body shook. Kimi's nerves began to act up, what would this woman be like. She didn't know why but she found the woman strangely intimidating and attractive. She shook it out of her head and bowed. "I promise to fulfill my duties as your slave."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:27 pm
Lolita looked at the girl who told her to ignore him. "Well yeah but it's hard to ignore people when they are staring right at you." she said, balling her hand into a fist again. Then she turned her head to the other girl. "If he were my master, then I would've had to be stared at there. Also, I know everyone won't treat me kindly. So when I get out of this joint, I'm gonna beat them up." she said, with a smile on her face.  

SowyDrift

Youkai_of_Jealousy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:31 pm
"I do not believe that is a wise idea. You are probably in here for a reason." Crea shook her head, scratching behind one of her pointy ears. "Doing so would probably just land you right back here.. or get you killed. One of the two. What would you do if someone nice bought you? Beat them up too? That wouldn't be very nice."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff