Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Kimi moved her head to the right then left at his first question.Then at his next she instantly replied with,"Yeah! I'll take you to it!"She energetically spoke with a big grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:40 pm
"Heh alright lead on my energetic new friend!"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm
Glancing over at Hiskue,Kimi flashed him another big smile."Okay!!."She sprinted ahead."C'mon Hiskue."She stared back at him and stuck out her tongue in a joking manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 pm
Trying not to burst out laughing Hiskue ran after her, struggling to keep up as his insides where in turmoil from keeping the laugh in.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm
Shortly after speeding off Kimi arrived at the river stream.The sound of the moving water was rather calming.Though that wasn't enough to cause Kimi to not be her hyper self."Here! You're welcome."She said,while glancing over her shoulder at Hiskue.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm
When Hiskue caught up with Kimi he slowed then stoped right at the edge of the river. "Thanks a lot...really." Taking his hat off he kneeled at the waters edge and plunged his head into the cold stream then sat bolt upright gasping, sending water flying everywhere.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm
"You're welcome!"Exclaimed Kimi slightly loudly.She could have one big mouth."I mean you're welcome."She repeated lower than before.Then when he plunged his head in to the water and after bolting upright again he sent water splashing on Kimi.She giggled softly."Hey." A grin formed on her face as she charged for the river then hopped in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 pm
Hiskue couldn't help but laugh, but then he stopped abruptly and glanced around, double checking that no hunters where around. After confirming that there wern't he kicked off his shoes and socks and removed his shirt, revealing quite a few bullet scars, then careful to leave his clothes where they would stay dry he waded into the river as well, his pants immediatly soaking up water. "You know something? Your an odd one Kimi, I like that."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:00 pm
Kimi was actually walking around barefoot,so unlike Hiskue she didn't have to take off one thing before jumping in the river.There was no way she was taking off her top,she was a female.After Hiskue took his shirt off her emerald orbs caught the sight of scars.A look of sympathy came upon her face.However she didn't want to bring his spirits down so she wore a smile like always."What do you mean odd?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Hiskue shook his head and sent splashed her "I mean I've never met anyone who thought or acted like you before, most of our kind is shy and untrusting, or tough and violent, but you, your outgoing and very trusting..mabey a little oblivious too. It's a nice change from the same old stuff ya know?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 pm
name: rosepetel,perfers to be called rose
pet/if any: User Image
bio: rose has always lived alone with her horse spiritwalker or spirit by her side.
pic: User Image
other: she's looking for someone to love  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:18 pm
rose was riding spiritwalker through the forest."i hope we find a place to rest soon huh boy."rose patted his neck,and spiritwalk let out a snort.rose ears twiched cause she heard water."spirit turn right"spirit did what he was told,when they made to the water,rose turned her head to see two other animal.when rose got off of spirit,he did a loud neigh,and took a drink from the stream.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:22 pm
With a giggle Kimi splashed Hikue,too.Before flashing him another large smile."So me being odd is a good thing?!" She trailed off from her question and added." Well I don't like being violent and I sure ain't tough."Kimi added a little laughter at her sentence."You're really nice too. You don't seem violent..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:22 pm
Hearing a horse Hiskue whipped around and threw himself infront of Kimi, his first thoughts where Hunters! ********, gotta protect Kimi! However after noticing it was another animal he calmed down a bit and waded closer to her. "Hey, I'm Hiskue and this is Kimi."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:25 pm
rose looked at hiskue ."i'm doing fine"rose smiled,spirit got close to rose and snorted at hiskue."spirit cut it out,sorry spirit can be very protective of me."rose said as she patted spirit's side."i'm rose by the way and this is spiritwalker."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff