Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 pm
Lenon chuckled. "Yes, well that tends to happen when you're sent as an emisarry from a village that just blew up the village you're going to be negociating with." The hand whipped up and back onto Lenon's arm, and he reached over with his other arm to fit it into place. "And the world does move too fast, hmm? I disappear for a few months, and then I miss everything! He exclaimed in a mock dissapointed voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 pm
Napalm finally found the office,he calmly walked to the top floor.Then came to a door at the End of the path,he slowly opened it and peeped insiade before fully go in though it and gave it a light close.Then looked around seeing many ninja.And stood there with a weird look on his face.  

Aro97

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"Really?! Well I'm glad that you're here to negociate with them. I was upset to hear what Arekku had done. I understand why he did it to a point, but I think it's better to attempt to talk things out. I also don't want to see our two villages going to war. I know a genin shouldn't worry about things like that, but the only people who suffer in war are the civilians." Her eyes seemed to light up. After hearing what her Kusakage had did from his own mouth, Amara had taken it upon herself to come here and speak to the Raikage about what had happened to ensure that grass wouldn't be attacked in retaliation. Amara believed in talking things out, and the thought of two villages being enemies didn't seem to sit well with her. Of course, Arekku didn't know she had come here for that reason either.

"Do you think everything will end up being alright between our two villages?" One couldn't see her eyes, but it was obvious that Amara was worrying about it.

She took a deep sigh and looked up to Lenon. "Hmn...I suppose a lot happens when you're busy huh? Eh heh, well I'm glad to see that you are still around. The other reason I came is because I need someone to train me in Raiton jutsu. There aren't many users in Grass that can do that. Then I need to find a great Genjutsu user to teach me more of those techniques." She crossed her arms over her breasts lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Lenon twisted his hair a little bit with his fingers. "Well...amazing as it may seem, I have morals, too. After hearing of the attack, I decided it best not to return while Arekku is in charge." He sighed. "As I see it, the Cloud Village hadn't attacked the Grass at the time. Had I returned to the Grass, and then Arekku attacked the Cloud again...." Lenon shook his head. "Well, there's people in both villages that I love, but I will defend to the death the one which is being attacked by the other. Arekku decided that taking down this village was worth the civilian lives...but enough of that. You are allowed to your own thoughts." Lenon smiled sadly. "I'll do whatever I can to prevent a war between the two, but that's hardly something I can do if the leaders have their minds set on it." Lenon shrugged as another group of men walked by. "But honestly, I don't think we have to worry. Kazuo is a reasonable and good man. Hopefully, Arekku will see the error of his attack and we can get relations to improve."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's eyes widened as he overheard the conversation between Lenon and Amara. In a flash he appeared behind the girl, his shape towering over her. "What did you say?" he growled, sparks of lightning crackled over his body and he glanced up at Lenon. "What happened to this village!?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

((Edited))

Amara blinked and turned her head back. Why did people insist on just appearing behind her? Did they get a kick out of it? "Ah...Who are you?"

She then returned to Lenon for the moment. "Mm hmm!" She nodded her head enthusiasticly. "Yes, I feel the same. Though unlike you I'll still have to go back to grass. I know I'm going to have to keep an eye on Yukio too. I don't believe that what he did is right, but grass is still my village. It's a very sensitive subject that much is obvious, but I wish you luck Lenon. You can let the Raikage know that I do not personally agree with the Kusakage. Perhaps that will end up swaying him. And hopefully Arekku won't do anything else to compromise the relationship of the villages."

Amara heard the door open and turned her head slightly to see the boy enter. She figured that he was here to see the Raikage too.

She turned her attention back to Lenon. "I did meet a new friend here in Cloud. His name is Velox. He's a really nice guy. So, Lenon, do you have a girlfriend yet?" Amara decided it was time to lighten up the mood. She walked closer to Lenon and nudged his side lightly. A little bit of small talk would do them good.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 pm
Lenon was about to answer Amara as Fenrir's form flashed behind her. He frowned at Fenrir's open hostility and the hate flashing through his body. "Fenrir, stop it. It's of no use to fight now - what is done is done, and nothing can be done about it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You're not answering my question." Fenrir outstretched his arm and his sword sticking in the ground nearby jumped into his hand. His wild black hair stood end in rage. "What happened!?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:54 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

This guy was upset. Amara couldn't blame him. She watched as his blade moved closer to him and held her hands up. "Please calm yourself down. We've all seen enough bloodshed and we don't want to see anymore. Though I do think you have the right to hear what happened. I think everyone should know what happened."

She turned and looked to Lenon, wondering if he wanted to do the honors.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm
Lenon held up a hand. "I was absent long before this occured, and returned only recently, although I have heard some from both sides of the story. Apparently, the Cloud and Grass are allied with two different Villages. I can't remember which, exactly, but I believe the two other villages became involved in a skirmish or something, and the Cloud and Grass sent shinobi to the respective sides. Someone may have died - I know not - but I believe this fray to be the cause of the attack." Lenon put his hand down. "That's what I have gathered, but it may not be totally accurate. Don't you dare go after the Grass, because many of them are just as innocent as you or I, or even Amara." Lenon spoke calmly and smoothly, in his diplomatic voice.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara nodded her head. "I can vouch for that. I didn't learn of it until I came here with my new friend Velox. The only one in grass who actually saw it had his memory wiped and is pretty much now on Arekku's hit list if he ever see's him. It's quite a crisis but as you can see, there are people who just want grass and cloud to be friendly with one another. In this day and age, we can't afford to be hasty in our actions. Certain steps must be taken and the actions of the Kusakage doesn't speak for the entire village."

She sighed lightly and looked up, as if praying. "I really hope I don't get in trouble for this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir silently glared at Lenon for a moment, his murderous chakra flaring around him. "I left Cloud so that the alliance between Cloud and Grass could be salvaged, and because of that Grass only took advantage of my absence and attacked, taking countless lives of my people. And you're telling me....not to go AFTER THEM!?" The grip on his sword tightened as he barked. "What kind of coward do you think I am!?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 pm
"Fenrir, sometimes it takes courage not to act. If you go to that Village and start slaughtering people, I will personally have you kicked out of this village." He stared at Fenrir. "Many of the Grass Villagers are innocent, as I've said before. The alliance won't be salvaged immediately, but it can be, eventually. What you need is patience. What Kazuo says will happen, will happen. If you see the need to discuss this with him, be my guest, but I believe he will take a stand with me on this."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:25 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Excuse me Sir...Fenrir is it? Please listen to me, I realize that you're upset but Lenon is correct. There are people in grass who don't even know that this village was attacked. I spoke to the Kusakage personally telling him that the public needs to know about it and scolded him for attacking this village. Blood shed only brings more blood shed unless someone stands up and is willing to say Stop. I came here to do that on behalf of my village so the Raikage knows that not everyone there supported or even knew of this. Then I found that Lenon is here to do essentially the same thing.
If you attack grass then I fear the two villages will be enemies for a long time and that will just cause more pain for your civilians here. We must tred carefully in this situation in order to come out of it successfully. I don't expect the inhabitants of cloud to forget this, and I myself applogize for the Kusakage's actions, but unfortunately there isn't much else I can do as a Genin. Please have faith in Lenon though. He's an excellent person and he'll only do what's best."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir grew a fanged grin, and his rage seemed to quiet itself a little, though lightning still raged over his muscles. "I'm not a part of this village anymore, remember? I killed the former leaders of Mist and have become the new Mizukage." Fenrir's grin disappeared, settling back into a violent storm once more. "Not acting is what caused these people to die in the first place. I'm done with hoping for an alliance between Grass and Cloud." Fenrir's fangs grinded together and he barked, "I demand justice! I will have it!" His wild hair fell over his face, as if shouting that last part had already determined that it would come true, relieving him a bit as Fenrir glanced at Amara. "Do not apologize for a dead man. We are long past apologies. Do not put your faith in this coward either." he pointed at Lenon. "If he really always does what is best, then Cloud would not have suffered this tragedy. Now tell me, if the entire village is not responsible, then who besides the Kusakage is? I want names."
edit

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces