Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:26 pm
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I didn't finish playing that game, but my friend let me copy his game in my memory.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:01 pm
I was eleven, maybe. Well, anyways, I heard my best friend, who was a senior in high school at the time, liked Resident Evil so I got the RE0 game. He taught me how to play it and it became something we did everyday when he came over.

Too bad his girlfriend got mad at me for stealing him and banned him from the house after a while. ^^;

Tryboth

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:28 pm
Tryboth
I was eleven, maybe. Well, anyways, I heard my best friend, who was a senior in high school at the time, liked Resident Evil so I got the RE0 game. He taught me how to play it and it became something we did everyday when he came over.

Too bad his girlfriend got mad at me for stealing him and banned him from the house after a while. ^^;
I could imagine the excuse..."sorry baby I was late, I was at this girls house teaching her how to play a game." lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:30 pm
MM-212 Beta
Tryboth

I could imagine the excuse..."sorry baby I was late, I was at this girls house teaching her how to play a game." lol

Actually, his girlfriend was my sister.
So she practically hit me because he only came over for me.
It was pretty much the same thing, though.
She just didn't share the lurve of RE.

Tryboth

mystery rei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:19 am
I was like 16 or 17 I think. I had the first one on sega saturn  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:18 pm
I was 16... wow... 16. I had been playing Final fantasy for years and I had a friend over who hated the series, so she brought over her games. She had been playing Resident evil since it came out with her dad and decided that's the one she was going to make me play. My first game was Resident evil code veronica. Theres a lot of funny stories now about me vrs. resident evil now. ;-; That's ok though. It scared me half to death and I didn't want to look like a loser and get us killed so I kept throwing the controler at her everytime a monster would appear. Now we can't get me away from my survival horror games.  

winterinmyheart

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:59 pm
winterinmyheart
That's ok though. It scared me half to death and I didn't want to look like a loser and get us killed so I kept throwing the controler at her everytime a monster would appear.
Haha, rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:27 pm
RE2 was my first
when i was 13 back on the N64
ICHY HUNGRY  

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lucas_Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:10 pm
RE 2 for PS a week after it came out  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:25 pm
I was about 7. I played and thought WOW THIS IS GREAT !!!!!! I have been hooked on Resident Evil ever since. Oh yes it was RE 2 after you beat it once and you got the smg with unlimited ammo.  

KouWolf

Squirtgun Heat

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:12 pm
Sadly I didn't get into playing into Resident Evil until about 4 months ago.
Yes I am one of the Fans that started with RE4.

But since then I've played 1 & 2 & Currently looking for any others to play.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:39 pm
RE2 baby, I was only 12 years old heart  

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:43 pm
RE2 for me too, around pretty much the same time. Weird, huh? That divine, all-knowing power has struck again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:34 am
I can't say exactly... maybe 11 or 12. It was Resident Evil 2 for me. That game holds such a place in my heart and I can honestly say that I have probably beaten it around... 10 to 12 times. No joke. And maybe even more than that.

I swear that I am part of that game... I know almost every line. To me it will always be the best.  

vaughnster818

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Code Veronica X.
Damn my inability to jump on the RE bandwagon earlier. crying

What makes it worse is that I can't find RE1, 2 or 3 anywhere. *tear*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers