Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:45 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Lee, Sasuke, Kakashi, and many others have no trouble, so I guess everybody wouldn't have trouble.))

(Then why does his chidori cause him to have tunnel vision?)  
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Lee, Sasuke, Kakashi, and many others have no trouble, so I guess everybody wouldn't have trouble.))

sasuke and kakashi have sharingan. But lee and might guy.......yeah Diz has a good arguement. How can they and even the fourth hokage do so without sharingan? I personally think if they can do it so can we. The fourth is the fastest shinobi in konoha, possibly all of naruto. So...yeah))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

((The flash too,(though not naruto, and he moves way fester than me) he can see perfectly, but if tripped he looks very funny. The weakness of speed is a strong foot, lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx

sasuke and kakashi have sharingan. But lee and might guy.......yeah Diz has a good arguement. How can they and even the fourth hokage do so without sharingan? I personally think if they can do it so can we. The fourth is the fastest shinobi in konoha, possibly all of naruto. So...yeah))

(The fourth is fast because of his teleportation technique with his moving seals. He doesn't have the physical speed. I guess you have a point with guy and lee though. Through the training your eyes probably just get accustomed to it. Idk. Continue. XP)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm
((Clones have 1/10 of the users speed dont they?? that wouldn't be anywhere near enough to block or dodge those attacks.
))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:52 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Clones have 1/10 of the users speed dont they?? that wouldn't be anywhere near enough to block or dodge those attacks.
))

(The clone didn't block or dodge. It appeared behind me and attacked while i blocked the attacks from the after image. Plus that is only with the elemental clones.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:58 pm
((can we pleas ejust rp and have fun i want to face the winner!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan hands suddenly ignited into a large teal flame and two large fumma shuriken of fire began to swirl around him. He was in mid air, so he had a good sight of what Kazuo was doing, plus he saw the clone not moving, but the sounds of meta clashing rang clearly through the field. "He's hiding..most likley striking from behind..they always tend to go there.." Ryugan's large wings flapped, sending him high in the air with a huge burst of speed, though in the corner of his eye he noticed that the clone had begun doing hand signs, so he had to keep on his toes. He didn't know where Kazuo was but he made sure to pay attention to his clone in his absence, he wasn't letting it out of his sight. The clone forcefully jabbed his hand into the ground and suddenly a large chakra blast hurled from the ground. Ryugan was more than fast enough to dodge it, his wings were already flapping wildly before the chakra burst from the ground, so he simply flapped again, making him rise about 6 feet into the air, since he was already about eight feet high. "Come out..." he scolded coldly, Ryugan wasn't one to beat around the bush, he was slightly a straight forward type. As he flew high above the clone, he suddenly slashed rapidly with his winged blade, releasing 6 slashes of fire that were 1 ½ yards in length and 6 inches in width, Ryugan released them so the clone would have to jump to dodge the first three, then the other three would make a dead on hit. Ryugan stared lifelessly at the ground, his eyes were bland and dull, as if he were tired. His flaming shurikens continued to swirl around him as he stared downward. He watched the clone intently, trying to make it seem as if he were a sitting duck for attack.

- Katon Taijutsu Style: Blazing Fist (Cost: D, Strength: B)
- Katon Style: Azure Wildflower (Cost: B, Strength: SS)
- Jigoku Kaen x 6 (Cost: D, Strength: S) (They naturally cost C and their natural power is B)

Chuunin can perform: 103(all months and stuff) - 8
45 Academy Jutsu - 7
35 Gennin Jutsu
24 Chuunin Jutsu -1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 am
Kazuo's clone would be destroyed but suddenly from the chakra that was bursting out of the ground comes Kazuo speeding out of the earth. He wouldn't be visible until he escaped the chakra which Ryugan was only four feet away from so there would be little reaction time for Ryugan. In his hand Kazuo held a white resengan which when he got close enough thrusted it in forward into Ryugan. Not completely un-prepared Kazuo had also covered himself in his dragonic clan scales for extra protection to his body from the flames though that would only be a little more protection even then the fire would only really affect Kazuo if Ryugan were to punch or kick him.

(White resengan.)

109 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
46 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu -1=34

Total Jutsu: 126 -1=125  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
The smoke cleared from Ryugan's blast from his blade, he watched from above, his hands glowing with a bright teal flame. Suddenly Ryugan noticed Kazuo dashing toward him, a translucent rasengan in hand. Ryugan wasn't really caught off guard, he had superior senses thanks to Akuma Hiraise, his senses could even be compared to a skilled inuzuka. The flaming shuriken suddenly lunged at Kazuo, and thanks to his blatant attack, would have very little chance of dodging, though Ryugan was sure he had a plan for them, he just hoped it was a good one. "Seems he might want to end this early, I think I can take a hint" Kazuo may have prepared himself with thick scales, but the shuriken were made of chakra and SS rank flames, they would most likely power through with no problem, and the instant they hit, he would be trapped in a vortex of scorching flames that burned slightly severely. The instant Ryugan noticed Kazuo, his free hand (left) suddenly blazed up with a more intense flame, something that could over power Kazuo's Rasengan. Ryugan may not have been caught off guard, but Kazuo wasn't exactly a slow person, so he had to use his full speed when addressing his attack. Kazuo's Rasengan was far to close to avoid on the other hand, though Ryugan had a few ways to anyway, he figured this would amaze the viewers of their bout. His mighty Kaseiken clashed with his powerful Rasengan, causing a mass explosion to trigger around just the two of them, the explosion would form a gigantic orb around the two, and once it itself actually exploded it would send both of the fighters hurling in opposite directions. Ryugan attack would be the clear winner, it would slice through the rasengan and attempt to hit his palm before Ryugan made it disperse. Though this would be Kazuo's main problem, it wouldn't be his only problem. While the two heavy weight just clash, the two shuriken would home in on Kazuo, who would probably be to caught up with Ryugan to address them, and would assume his scales would protect him.

The blast/clash of jutsu would look something like this

Kaseiken (Cost: B, Power: SS)

Chuunin can perform: 95(all months and stuff) -1
38 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
33 Chuunin Jutsu - 1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 pm
Mizu came around as her body started to rise out of the ground. She took one step foward pulling herself out more. She cracked her neck a little trying to relieve it.She then pulled her hood more down covering her face but not her lips. She jumped back onto a tree wanting to watch the fight. 'Wait Ryugan and Kazou fight?... must be a spar' . Though now she was in territory she has to keep an eye out on herself since now she was an enime to this village. She wasn't going to do anything to this village unless they started something first.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:17 pm
(Here is what I see wrong with your post. How would your attack be a clear winner against my rasengan? My rasengan is S-level and whatever you did was at least jounin level and most definitely couldn't cut through a rasengan even if you could notice me in time. Just because you can move fast doesn't mean you have the ability of sharingan. If you were to stick your hand in my rasengan with only the protection of fire your hand would get obliterated. Chakra is much more solid then fire no matter how strong the fire is. I came below you from the ground then through my 10 foot high chakra aiming the resengan at you while you were in the air dodging my chakra. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to notice someone suddenly appearing and speeding in four feet below you when you are expecting them to come from behind in the first place. If you had sharingan I would except you being able to see me in time but you don't so I don't. 2 the blazing fist only covers your hands and legs not your entire body.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 pm
At the time Darion had is shargan active and noticed the girl."hmmm..."Drion got up and with one one step appeared infront of her leaveing clone in the spot he was at."I would like that another ninja doesnt watch my friends fight..."Darion looked back over at the wind clone and it disappeared  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

To Eli. This seemed like a fight between demons instead of humans. Never had Eli seen such force and power in one place. Despite the danger, Eli kept a close eye on the fight.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers