Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Arthuria realized she had forgetting the ribbon in her hair. "Damnit...I need to go back." she sighed as placed her hand on Hanrei and light-stepped onto the roof of a house and then back to the spot. "Aye here it is." she said to herself as she could fell an evil Reiastu and tied back her golden blond hair. "Come out fiend, taste the end of my blade." she yelled around wondering where the hell that Arrancar was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm
Dai walked into the area with his dark red hair flowing in the light breeze coming from the west to the east. While his neatly made hair coming back to it's original spot His foot steps stopped about twenty yards away from the Soul reapers. His face had a grin that would make any one be scared of him that saw him. His spiritual pressure was overwhelming for any of the captains when he was in the area. They could feel it very well and be scared by that pressure hitting there bodies.  

Kills 666

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 pm
*Appears out of sight from the fight, drawn by the massive energy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:14 pm
*comes into sight* Who are you?  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kills 666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm
" I am Dai and number one. " said Dai watching all the soul reapers with his hands in his pockets. Dai spiritual pressure was getting stronger and strong each second he lets it out from his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 pm
glances at soul reapers and then back "You seem very strong, I had not even noticed the soul reapers."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kills 666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 pm
" Yes I am. " said Dai just standing there waiting to see what the soul reapers are going to do to him while he is there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:25 pm
nods, then turns to soul reapers boredly, waiting for them to do something. With any luck this would turn out fun.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kills 666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:30 pm
" Why don't you attack the soul reapers to have fun " said Dai know this new espada wanted to have fun with these soul reapers.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm
"I cant' decide if they are worth it. Combined I don't notice their spirit energy, and honestly, I don't think I will even have to try."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kills 666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 pm
" There captains there the best of what they do. So just pick one and I will watch you and judge you so I can see if your worthy of fighting me some time. " said Dai knowing he wanted to fight the best because he never took out his blade from his sheath for just anyone. He never did take it out yet against anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm
considers for a moment and then nodds, "Seems like a good enough prize for me." Steps forward, eyeing each soul reaper, trying to guess at level and abilities.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 pm
sighs when she realized she can't guess currently and lungs at the one with a badge on his arm, wish she understood soul reaper rank a little better.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 pm
" well there we go just pick one and fight. If you need help just tell me and I will come in and save your a**" said Dai watching what she was doing and seeing who she picked out of the two that were there.  

Kills 666

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm
*Growls* "If I need help, I'll draw my blade." Ducks under soul reapers attack and kicks legs from underneath. dances backward when more come. Down several more and then jumps right into the middle and continues attack.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff