View Results

sexy-toria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:22 pm
sugarpop101
al those things happened welll besides 4 the wishlist thing

yup  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:49 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I don't have a boyfriend, but I would like to discuss the topic.

I personally think that having a boyfriend is a waste, not trying to be offending to the girls with a gaia boyfriend, but, if you never met this guy in real life and you feel like your in love with him..that's not true love. That's like a chemical reaction to a guy. You feel that you love him, but in your heart, is that really true?
                                              Anyway, there are positive things about having a gaia boyfriend too, but girls, watch your backs. Some of the guys here on gaia aren't as always honest as you think they are.User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

lilybloom123

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm
i do have a bf on gaia but we havent hung out in like forever. i miss him so much but im scared hes swcrewing around. help!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:52 pm
lilybloom123
i do have a bf on gaia but we havent hung out in like forever. i miss him so much but im scared hes swcrewing around. help!

PM him, and talk about how your feeling. If he's not answering, it's either that he hasn't been active in gaiaonline, or he is ignoring you.
You can tell when he's online or not by your friendlist, which you probably already know. 3nodding

Just give him some time, he might be very busy in real life.  

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Cool advice  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I personally think that having a boyfriend is a waste, not trying to be offending to the girls with a gaia boyfriend, but, if you never met this guy in real life and you feel like your in love with him..that's not true love. That's like a chemical reaction to a guy. You feel that you love him, but in your heart, is that really true?
                                              Anyway, there are positive things about having a gaia boyfriend too, but girls, watch your backs. Some of the guys here on gaia aren't as always honest as you think they are.User Image

wat if he's not lieing and you asked him how you really feel about him  

sexy-toria

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 am
sexy-toria
Cinnamon Toaast
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

wat if he's not lieing and you asked him how you really feel about him
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Well if hes not lying thats right that means you have met a really honest person on the internet but hey you never know right? So dont always trust a person right away You need to get to really know them before deciding anything

If you really like this guy online well then go for it! I dont highly recommend it though because there are guys in real life who are waiting the chance to talk to you
                                              And trust me girl crushing on a guy in reality is so much more fun than an online guy
                                              Besides long distance doesn't really work out so you need to think about what you want in life

But if you do decide to have a boyfriend never ever give out personal information where you live and etc
                                              There have been cases in the news about these kind of things so you need to think these things throughUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 am
I have to agree with Cinnamon Toast :]

You can never tell if your gaia boyfriend is cheating on you or not. I'm kind of new to the whole online boyfriend thing so I'm not sure if everybody takes this seriously in their real lives. I mean, are you really going spend the rest of your life on gaia, with this guy you have never seen before? Maybe I just don't get the concept, but it does sound I rather silly. Can someone explain to me the gaia boyfriend thing?

Just saying, just saying. Please don't judge me xp  

yomi-mikazuki chan

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 am
yomi onee-chan

You can never tell if your gaia boyfriend is cheating on you or not. I'm kind of new to the whole online boyfriend thing so I'm not sure if everybody takes this seriously in their real lives. I mean, are you really going spend the rest of your life on gaia, with this guy you have never seen before? Maybe I just don't get the concept, but it does sound I rather silly. Can someone explain to me the gaia boyfriend thing?

¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

A Gaia boyfriend is like online dating. A person meets someone in the forums, or towns let's just say. They meet up, talk, and then bam! they fall in love. Just like in real life, except this is through internet.
                                              Then finally, one of them asks each other out, and they date somewhere in Gaia. Whether it's towns, their house, cinemas etc, they act like their boyfriend and girlfriend.
                                              They communicate through gaia mail whenever their not hanging out together.

The problem with this whole thing is that you don't know the person your having a relationship with. And they could be someone their not. They act like Gaiaonline is real life, but in fact is not.
                                              I'm not here to be judged either, but this is how I view couples on gaia. ^^

Sometimes a gaia relationship is also with your in real life partner. If you have an in real life relationship with someone, you can ask them to go on gaiaonline and you can be all couple-ly there.

Then there's a gaia marriage.. sweatdrop It's like a in real life marriage..but online. rolleyes Sounds silly, I know. There's even a Gaia family. It's like your second life, except you really don't know these people. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 pm
No boyfriend. I'm not exactly a classic bueaty. No friends either but I've go my family.  

Everythingyouknowis-

3,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 pm
I had one but now where friends now .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
yomi onee-chan

¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

A Gaia boyfriend is like online dating. A person meets someone in the forums, or towns let's just say. They meet up, talk, and then bam! they fall in love. Just like in real life, except this is through internet.
                                              Then finally, one of them asks each other out, and they date somewhere in Gaia. Whether it's towns, their house, cinemas etc, they act like their boyfriend and girlfriend.
                                              They communicate through gaia mail whenever their not hanging out together.

The problem with this whole thing is that you don't know the person your having a relationship with. And they could be someone their not. They act like Gaiaonline is real life, but in fact is not.
                                              I'm not here to be judged either, but this is how I view couples on gaia. ^^

Sometimes a gaia relationship is also with your in real life partner. If you have an in real life relationship with someone, you can ask them to go on gaiaonline and you can be all couple-ly there.

Then there's a gaia marriage.. sweatdrop It's like a in real life marriage..but online. rolleyes Sounds silly, I know. There's even a Gaia family. It's like your second life, except you really don't know these people. User Image

Thank you! It does sound kind of fishy still. But I'm not an expert on love, so what do I know? Thanks for the explanation :]  

yomi-mikazuki chan

saukura11

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:22 pm
i have a BF. He has a Gaia account..but like...never goes on it..but i dont think this is what you guys are talking about...anyway, my BF is really sweet. We've been going out 8 months now. He says he wants to marry me...I dont wanna fall to hard...i mean..i love him dearly..but a part of me thinks that this is just teenage romance and it isnt gonna last past highschool....even though he said he would go with me to the place im going for collage... (like in the area...so if he wanted to go to another school he could).
just drabbeling.  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces