Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Castle of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 pm
Myst turned around to see the portal open and the possesed Agito walk out. So this is how Naru treats his friends. He faced it and held his axe menacingly. "I am not the Necromancer for the very last time!!! Although I will fight you." Just then, it slashed it's claws at his head. Myst didn't even have to dodge, the claws simply cutting a small gouge in his skull. The gouge immediatly repaired itself. He laughed. "Is that all you have to fight me with, weakling? You have no idea what my powers can do." He walked about five feet away, then gathered a dark energy in his skeletal body. After a few seconds, there was a screaming sound, and the Dark Sleeper appeared, it's skinny form floating about a foot above the ground. Myst gathered a dark mist around the room, making the air stuffy and a bit harder to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 am
((Dude, first off, you can't just destroy a castle made out of solid darkness. For one thing, it's not that simple, especially without using any Light powers, and for another, it's just not cool, blowing up someone's house and all. Also Myst, i havn't done anything to Agito XD. I haven't even posted a response to rin yet. Further more, c'mon, you can't just wipe out every single creature summoned from another realm just like that without even a tiny struggle.
Rin, let's make a new thread for our battle XD))
Naru glanced downward at the new arrivals. He had a feeling he should act quickly, before Defaeco could fully finish whatever he was planning. He silently chanted a string of dark incantations before creating a few dark glyphs in the air above him. "Seal of the Dark Eclipse!" he called out, as the symbols flew into a circular pattern above his castle, making runes appear around and over the main portals within his castle; an active beacon to keep them open and active, channeling the UnderEarths dark energies to the minions that continued flowing through the portals.
"Allright Defaeco...You want answers? I'll give them to you...Once we begin to fight!"
[exit to the Limitless Shadow]  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 am
Naruto Ginji Lestat
((Dude, first off, you can't just destroy a castle made out of solid darkness. For one thing, it's not that simple, especially without using any Light powers, and for another, it's just not cool, blowing up someone's house and all. Also Myst, i havn't done anything to Agito XD. I haven't even posted a response to rin yet. Further more, c'mon, you can't just wipe out every single creature summoned from another realm just like that without even a tiny struggle.
Naru glanced downward at the new arrivals. He had a feeling he should act quickly, before Defaeco could fully finish whatever he was planning. He silently chanted a string of dark incantations before creating a few dark glyphs in the air above him. "Seal of the Dark Eclipse!" he called out, as the symbols flew into a circular pattern above his castle, making runes appear around and over the main portals within his castle; an active beacon to keep them open and active, channeling the UnderEarths dark energies to the minions that continued flowing through the portals.
"Allright Defaeco...You want answers? I'll give them to you...Once we begin to fight!"

((I am an immortal Deathknight, I feel no pain.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 am
Kirisute Gomen
A black portal opened up behind Myst and a Darkness condensed Claw came out of the portal and stretched toward Myst. "Looks like i found you at last Necromancer." he said in a demonic voice. As the figure walked out of the portal he was clad in demonic armor, he had blood all over his body, not his though, but of all those Zangata has killed. The demon opened his eyes red as blood. "You probably dont remmeber me do you.....Necromancer, My name is Keigo, and you probably know who this is already, i have possesed Agito to take out my Revenge on You.....Necromancer." he said as he drew Zangata.

"Now Prepare For Your Death Necromancer!" he said as he walked torward the necromancer. As he walked darkness and hatred swirled together and started to make the air in the area thick. He then started to break down his body into darkness and disspear....then he reapeared behind myst and Keigo the enlarged his claws and tried to capture the necromancer and cut his head off clean.

"I Will Follow Naru Into The Mouth Of Hell, If It Meant Seeing You In Dispear." he yelled.

((FOR THE LAST TIME, DIETER (DRASTA) IS THE NECROMANCER. MY GOD, PAY ATTENTION.))

Rinexe
Vice Captain

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am
Rin Seishou
Kirisute Gomen
A black portal opened up behind Myst and a Darkness condensed Claw came out of the portal and stretched toward Myst. "Looks like i found you at last Necromancer." he said in a demonic voice. As the figure walked out of the portal he was clad in demonic armor, he had blood all over his body, not his though, but of all those Zangata has killed. The demon opened his eyes red as blood. "You probably dont remmeber me do you.....Necromancer, My name is Keigo, and you probably know who this is already, i have possesed Agito to take out my Revenge on You.....Necromancer." he said as he drew Zangata.

"Now Prepare For Your Death Necromancer!" he said as he walked torward the necromancer. As he walked darkness and hatred swirled together and started to make the air in the area thick. He then started to break down his body into darkness and disspear....then he reapeared behind myst and Keigo the enlarged his claws and tried to capture the necromancer and cut his head off clean.

"I Will Follow Naru Into The Mouth Of Hell, If It Meant Seeing You In Dispear." he yelled.

((FOR THE LAST TIME, DIETER (DRASTA) IS THE NECROMANCER. MY GOD, PAY ATTENTION.))

((Rin, I know that I am your god, and I would prefer to be called by my true name, CTHULHU!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:48 pm
Drasta
Rin Seishou
Kirisute Gomen

((Rin, I know that I am your god, and I would prefer to be called by my true name, CTHULHU!!!!!))

((do not blame me for this.))  

Saint Tobias

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 am
Myst Takai
Naruto Ginji Lestat

[[...that has nothing to do with anything. It's not a matter of feeling pain, it's a matter of skill. you *can not* kill that many enemies that easily. especially when they're controlled by someone else.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 am
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Myst Takai
Naruto Ginji Lestat

[[...that has nothing to do with anything. It's not a matter of feeling pain, it's a matter of skill. you *can not* kill that many enemies that easily. especially when they're controlled by someone else.]]

((the fact that you never specified WHAT they where means that that is up to my imagination. Also, I am not using darkness at this point.))  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Rin Seishou
Kirisute Gomen

yeah i know but the demon who is possessing me thinks he is a necromancer  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm
keigo saw as the death knight recived his attack and was wounded but it healed again. "So you have that kind of power, well this is going to be difficult, i guess there is no point in fighting you if you cant die, so i guess ill wait here for naru to come back after he kills the "King"." he said as sat down.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm
[[.........whatever...I'm gonna go fight me a king.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 am
Tobias pointed his axe at the warrior who had just sat down. "You sure are lazy for a demon. And a coward as well!" He laughed. The Dark Sleeper limply lifted his hand, and all around the one who called himself Keigo, dark, thin tendrils started coming out of the ground. "Defend yourself, coward!"  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 am
((WHERE'S MY FACEPALM EMOTE. WHY WOULD YOU SIT DOWN IN A BATTLE? IF YOU ARE FREAKING POSSESSED BY A DEMON, IT IS ONE FREAKING RETARTED ONE.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 am
Myst decided that he would leave The Dark Sleeper to deal with the lazy demon. Appylon was calling him in the city below.
((exits to city))  

Saint Tobias

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas