Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(the posting order was to be you then tenshi then me then you again. But we could change it to you then tenshi then you again then me and so on and so on.)

[[NO its fine. I just posted at the same time as everybody else and got turned around. Well I have to go now guys. I have to start my project with my friend.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm
((alrighty!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Levi gain the information from his clone. He now waits for his opponent to come.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm
((I think both hydras got hit. Since its for each person about. ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron made no attempt to hide his presence. Instead, to the normal eye, he started out as a silhouette in the distance and then he slowly became closer and closer until he stood about 30 feeet away from the man. The red chakra cloak still surrounding his body. Auron looked around and said, "So. We meet again sir. I see that I must get through you to get to the Hokage, so if we can start, it would be greatly appreciated. And if you don't mind, can we just set down one rule? No outside interference on both sides. Reasonable no"? Auron drew both swords, awaiting for the mans answer. He was extremely wary of the mans movements, but before he could do anything, he said, "Oh. My bad. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Auron Ryoku. If you don't mind, can I have your name? I would like to know the name of the man I will be fighting".

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Levi just look down at the figure that had the Two winged angel in him. He slowly took off his mask as he reveled his face. His left eye was Blood red but not a sharingan. He then drop the mask to the ground as it broke into pieces. "The name is Katsuro Kamisama. One of the last members of the Kamisama clan. With my hands, I will turn everything upside down." He said as he slowly descended from the sky to the ground. His wings lashed out at the sides as black feathers fell to the ground. "Come. Show me what you got!" He told Auron.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron wasn't intimidated in the slightest. Instead, he was excited. "Yes. Lets begin Katsuro. I look forward to our match. Nothing personal. You are just blocking my way to get to the Hokage. Though I think talking you out of fighting me wouldn't work so i won't waste my breath. May the better shinobi win". It was funny. No matter what kind of situation Auron was in, he always seemed to maintain his honorable, respectable demeanor. Sheathing one of his swords, the other blade somehow retracted into Auron's sleeve. Upon retracting into his sleeve, Auron's entire left arm was set aflame, though Auron showed no sign of agony. Now Auron was on the move as his hands flew in a flurry of several handsigns. When they were done, his hands surged into each of his pouches on each side of the waist. Taking out 5 of his chakra grenades in each hand, Auron pointed both of his open hands at Katsuro, and all of a sudden, the grenades sped off towards Katsuro. As soon as the grenades left the hands, Auron followed up with his own special jutsu. Now with only one hand raised, a huge beam of fire shot out towards Katsuro from Auron's fist. The attack was easily two times the size of Auron, and if Katsuro got hit, it would sure to be instant death.

((Okay, um wow, alot to explain about this post..Okay, first, here are the jutsu used.

-Gorogoro tama no Jutsu(Scatter shot Jutsu)-Like the bullet jutsu, this one condenses chakra and launches it at the enemy. The only difference is that he can now fire multiples of these condensed chakra orbs at the same time.

-Infernic Pressure - Using the Ayatsuri's ability to control, condense, and amplify chakra to an amazing degree, the creator of this technique, Auron Ryoku, discovered a way to mix fire with the Ayatsuri's unique ability. By channeling fire to the users palms, and then mixing it with amplified chakra, the user allows incredible pressure to build up in their hands, and then releases the chakra infused fire to burst forth from both hands at the enemy. The result is a high powered flame thrower. It is not the heat of the fire that changed however, it is the pressure the fire exerts on the target. Because of the extreme pressure built up in the users hand, the fire is released in a highly condensed stream of flames that has the power to instantly break through boulders and wear down the hardest metal. The drawback however is that since there is so much pressure, the fire built up in the hands almost instantly runs out within the allotted time of two seconds (1 post). The sheer power of the fire however instantly makes up for it, and is useful for breaking through opponents defenses quickly and effectively.

- 1 chuunin
- 1 joinin

Okay, the grenades can be premade with my kekke genkai, i have three pouches, one on the right side of the waist, one on the left, and one on the back. Each grenade has about the equivalent power of one stick of dynamite. Also, the scatter shot jutsu i did has the speed equivalent of a handgun. And finally, the infernic pressure jutsu is raised by 2 ranks because my custom weapon boost fire jutsu up one rank, plus my angel grants another rank boost, which makes the infernic pressure move the equivalent of a ss rank move......Any objections?))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 am
Tobi appeared behind Auron and smiled as he formed hand signs right behind this man and watched as a huge fire dragon shot out spiraling at him. Tobi jumped back into the brush where he formed hand signs and explosions tags made a dragon and this shot at Auron. The Dragon collided right behind him, causing a very big explosion, and since he really actually had no time to react he would be killed in the explosion or hurt very badly. The explosions tags were deadly then the original ones that Shinobi use. These bombs were like clay bombs used by clay hands.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am
((3 things.

1. This was suppose to be a one on one match, so I ain't RP posting unless Demon Slayer says to go on, cause he might be opposed to this

2. I HAVE A MOVE THAT CAN BLOCK THAT. And it can be executed in time to block that attack of yours so technically, it is an autohit.

3. I don't know if this counts, but I do have my angel cloak covering me, and if I remembered correctly, this did give naruto some defensive leeway, so if that is the case, your attack didn't do as much damage as you think it did))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 am
((Where does this take place and is it a clone?))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:51 am
((This is happening in front of the Hokage's building, and they are both real. Not clones))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm
((Then you guys may want to look at my post at the hokage's office))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 pm
((Uh..I can't post until Demon Slayer does. I have just launched two attacks at him at bullet like speed. The first attack would seriously harm him, while the other would just plain out kill him))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 pm
jwalker67
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron wasn't intimidated in the slightest. Instead, he was excited. "Yes. Lets begin Katsuro. I look forward to our match. Nothing personal. You are just blocking my way to get to the Hokage. Though I think talking you out of fighting me wouldn't work so i won't waste my breath. May the better shinobi win". It was funny. No matter what kind of situation Auron was in, he always seemed to maintain his honorable, respectable demeanor. Sheathing one of his swords, the other blade somehow retracted into Auron's sleeve. Upon retracting into his sleeve, Auron's entire left arm was set aflame, though Auron showed no sign of agony. Now Auron was on the move as his hands flew in a flurry of several handsigns. When they were done, his hands surged into each of his pouches on each side of the waist. Taking out 5 of his chakra grenades in each hand, Auron pointed both of his open hands at Katsuro, and all of a sudden, the grenades sped off towards Katsuro. As soon as the grenades left the hands, Auron followed up with his own special jutsu. Now with only one hand raised, a huge beam of fire shot out towards Katsuro from Auron's fist. The attack was easily two times the size of Auron, and if Katsuro got hit, it would sure to be instant death.

((Okay, um wow, alot to explain about this post..Okay, first, here are the jutsu used.

-Gorogoro tama no Jutsu(Scatter shot Jutsu)-Like the bullet jutsu, this one condenses chakra and launches it at the enemy. The only difference is that he can now fire multiples of these condensed chakra orbs at the same time.

-Infernic Pressure - Using the Ayatsuri's ability to control, condense, and amplify chakra to an amazing degree, the creator of this technique, Auron Ryoku, discovered a way to mix fire with the Ayatsuri's unique ability. By channeling fire to the users palms, and then mixing it with amplified chakra, the user allows incredible pressure to build up in their hands, and then releases the chakra infused fire to burst forth from both hands at the enemy. The result is a high powered flame thrower. It is not the heat of the fire that changed however, it is the pressure the fire exerts on the target. Because of the extreme pressure built up in the users hand, the fire is released in a highly condensed stream of flames that has the power to instantly break through boulders and wear down the hardest metal. The drawback however is that since there is so much pressure, the fire built up in the hands almost instantly runs out within the allotted time of two seconds (1 post). The sheer power of the fire however instantly makes up for it, and is useful for breaking through opponents defenses quickly and effectively.

- 1 chuunin
- 1 joinin

Okay, the grenades can be premade with my kekke genkai, i have three pouches, one on the right side of the waist, one on the left, and one on the back. Each grenade has about the equivalent power of one stick of dynamite. Also, the scatter shot jutsu i did has the speed equivalent of a handgun. And finally, the infernic pressure jutsu is raised by 2 ranks because my custom weapon boost fire jutsu up one rank, plus my angel grants another rank boost, which makes the infernic pressure move the equivalent of a ss rank move......Any objections?))

(Just ignore Teddy's post. this was to be a one on one fight. ANd i say so because this is only our fight)

Katsuro's sped up in the air with incredible speed with his wings, dodging the chakra grenades and huge fireball but part of his wings where burned a little. if he did not use his quick thinking and his speed, he would of been dead. He look over at the Hokage with a evil grin. "Sorry, but my mission is to cast my judgment to all that oppose me. I will deal with you later. Fight another person." He told him, mocking him in a way. Katsuro form hand seals as his mouth was got bigger. He then shot a huge steam of water at Auron as the speed was fast. If hit, Auron would feel his skin burned badly and may even kill him.

Suijouki no Jutsu (Steam Technique)
Description: In this attack the user takes a deep breath in and then blows out a mass of billowing steam toward an enemy or group of enemies. It can cause severe burns, and a close range hit can be lethal. The size of the steam cloud is dependent on the user's statistics. The steam covers 5 cubic meters of area.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((Steam? Isn't that 3 winged angel's ability?))

Auron couldn't help but to admire this man's power. He had just launched two incredibly fast and powerful jutsu simultaneously, and he had only gotten away with a few burns. But now his focus was on the Hokage, who made his presence known to both of them. "Thank God", Auron thought, "He is still alive". Then he immediately returned his focus to the enemy who was preparing a jutsu. All of a sudden, something that resembled mist came out from Katsuro's mouth and shot straight towards Auron. At first, he thought it was mist, but the hissing sound that accompanied the smoky attack told Auron otherwise. "Steam"? He thought again. Quickly on instinct, Auron jumped up into the air, flying to the right, attempting to get out of range from the steam. Seeing that Katsuro was also in the air, Auron prepared the perfect jutsu for his current situation. Making the proper seals for the jutsu, Auron quickly inhaled and exhaled. As soon as he exhaled, Auron released a massive amount of gas. Auron made sure that he was out of the gas's range, but Katsuro wasn't. Now Katsuro was surrounded by a layer of odorless, and colorless gas, and before he could move, Auron snapped his fingers. The friction of the snap created sparks, and therefore, ignited the gas all around Katsuro. The air would seem to explode with terrible fury, engulfing Katsuro in a fiery display of pure destruction. If Katsuro had no defense, it would surely kill him, for with the combined powers of his angel, and his weapon, the jutsu Auron executed would be two times more powerful. Not only that, but all the steam that he released would now be gone, due to the extreme heat and wind created by the blast. By the time this was all done, Auron would have landed on the ground.

((Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

- 1 chuunin

Once again, this jutsu is raised up 2 ranks))

EDIT: HAD A FEW GRAMMAR ERRORS

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas