Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zwlda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm
"Well it seems I've been spotted good eye, good eye!" I hop from the forest right in front of Higure, knives at his throat "Mind telling me what your doing here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm
Laz could sense the newcomer as soon as he appeared, but thought nothing of it, until he abruptly tried to threaten the Magus. this he could not permit, for the Mage would be able to help him hunt down the person who'd almost blown him up.

-But how to stop him? Ahhhh....I know-
As the rest of the group was distracted by the newcomer, Laz quicky dropped a veil of distortive magic over himself, then materialized multiple portals in and around the intruder, just in case the intuder was better at magic than he seemed, and threw himself into one, tucking and rolling once through the other side, and popped both blades out, and brought one close to the others throat, and dropped the veil.

" now, before you do something rash, that you'll most likely regret in the afterlife, drop the knives,Now"

- And just to make sure he doesn't win....-

He dropped a invisibility veil over the others in the group, as well as over the Magus, ensuring that he'd be the only one that the imtuder could see, which, unless the intruder was scarily good at magical detection, the intuder could only take out him, and not the others.

-Check and..... mate. lets hope he doesn't come up with a checkbreaker....-  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zwlda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:55 am
"Fine Fine, but i dont drop, i pocket" I Slip the knives back into my pouch slowly to assure i wont try anything sneaky "Seems you have a nice grasp on magic as well, But silly invisibility games are for novice magicans" I stand there with my arms raised as a sign of defeat  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm
"Well, whatever kind of magician can make people invisible, it's kind of freaking me out," came a disembodied voice from where Mahewa had been standing. (She was holding up her hands and staring through them with a perturbed expression on her face.) "I do appreciate the gesture, Lazurkri, but I think we can fend for ourselves."  

FiliaFlammae

zwlda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:01 am
"Do you mind dropping this invisibility tricks? i can see everyone just fine. and Please put those swords away my neck is starting to itch and i would like to scratch it. So i assume were all here for the same reason?" I say as i keep my hands raised with a slight sense of annoyance in my voice as i continue to hold up my brown bound book  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 am
Laz chuckled; whoever he was this guy was one cool customer.
" Invisibility is a novices trick, but I've found it useful."

laz dropped the veils and stepped back, keeping the blades ready, and settling into a attack crouch, just in case the newcomer pulled any tricks.

"now, who are you and what do you want, exactly?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zwlda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm
"arent we all here for the same reason? to find the source of this explosion?" I put my arms down as i set my book in mid air and take a seat on it "By the way the names Tiake, and all i want is answers as you all do"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 pm
Laz cocked his head as the newcomer identified himself, then flicked his tail as he settled to all fours, blades nestled firmly in their concealed sheaths. He glanced at Tiake as the mage settled his book in midair, and sat on it, just like he'd seen certain teachers of magic do, and glanced at the ground, and focused. the ground rippled, then a large mass of it, gathered molecule by molecule, lifted off, and shifted into a soft pad contoured for his physiology. He put the finishing touches on it, then released the magic, letting the excess material return to whence it had came, then laid down on top of it and looked at Tiake.

"Well, Tiake, I think we are all trying to figure this out, but jumping out from hiding and holding knives to a persons throat is not exactly the best way to go about solving the problem, does it?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zwlda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:45 pm
I cross my legs while i remain afloat on the book putting my hands on my knees
"Not the best, but the most safe. Just think of it as my special way of saying hi. Speaking of putting knives to throats, who is everyone else here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 pm
"Oh, my apologies," the lioness mage said, nodding respectfully to the newcomer. "My name is Mahewa. It's a pleasure to meet you, Tiake."

She noticed that both of them had devised methods of sitting comfortably a few feet above the ground; not to be left out, she closed her eyes and concentrated. Her body began to change shape, stretching and expanding, until mere seconds later her lower half was a "feral" lion's body in itself. She sat back on her new taur haunches, still sitting tall but more balanced and relaxed.  

FiliaFlammae

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm
"Well, that was rather unnecessary wasn't it?" Higure said, his form comming from the ground as the other Higure fell to dust. "Hate doing that..." Higure said shaking off the dirt. "By the way, you two are going to have to work on telling if your target is real or fake...and Tiake, you need to work on your speed" Walking back over to everyone, "Name's Higure."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 pm
"Why need speed when you can make them slower?"

I say as i hop of my book and lift a pebble off the ground and throw it into the air. i snap my fingers as it starts to come down slowly as it were a feather more than a rock as it hits the Ground.

"of course making work on actual living things takes a bit more effort but you get the concept"

I hop back onto my book

"So What shall be our next step since were all together in this little party?"  

zwlda

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 pm
"One because they might be able to stop you and two..." appears behind Tiake's back "if they hit you before you can act there is no point" he said patting Tiake's head. "Now as for what we are going to do, if everyone's all right I can track down the one that did this...even though i think i already know who it is."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 pm
"Really? then who did this? I wish to have a long and most unpleasent chat with whoever did this about almost killing bystanders"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zwlda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm
"Then lets go one a hunt to find the lad then if you know whom it is, were not gonna just stand here forever"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff