Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Get anything Resident Evil for X-mas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willing to share?
  Sure.
  No, it is confidential.
View Results

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
psycofox
I got resident evil and resident evil 0 for christmas. I'm really really jealous of my freind, because I gave her a leon action figure, like so jealous my head would explode. I knew I was going to regret that...
Umm... You got two Resident Evil games... And you're jealous of an ACTION FIGURE? What's the matter with you?

2 RE games that don't involve Leon =/= Leon Action Figure.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:51 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
psycofox
I got resident evil and resident evil 0 for christmas. I'm really really jealous of my freind, because I gave her a leon action figure, like so jealous my head would explode. I knew I was going to regret that...
Umm... You got two Resident Evil games... And you're jealous of an ACTION FIGURE? What's the matter with you?

Who... Cares... About... LEON!? Resident Evil is really not about Leon. Or Ganados, for that matter. I'd take RE OR RE0 over RE4 or any Action Figure any day.  

Biohazard EXTREME

psycofox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
psycofox

Who... Cares... About... LEON!? Resident Evil is really not about Leon. Or Ganados, for that matter. I'd take RE OR RE0 over RE4 or any Action Figure any day.
hahaha I dont really like leon that much actually, I just have a tendancy to want what I cant have sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:38 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
No but I can brag that I have what most RE fans will most likely never have. Thanks to my brother who is a computer programmer and was interesting in Modding, I now have a beautiful computer in a Resident evil theme. I have biohazard signs on the face and one side has a big window that lights up with the words "Resident evil'. The fan is also a biohazard metal sign. Its all black and red...the window, Feet and fan all light up in glowing red. Its the nicest thing my brother ever did for me...other than that he is an a**.

Ask everyone and they will tell you the same.

Wow....*uber jealous* all i got was the RE Archives book.  

Javanomicron

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Well, I really didn't get much for X-Mas because I got a laptop and a leather jacket early. But however, only about within the past month or so, I've acquired:

- PS2 Resident Evil 4
- PS2 Code Veronica X
- The ENTIRE novel series of Resident Evil.
- The Resident Evil Archives Book. (AKA, RE Encyclopedia.)

Yeah, so... Yeah. That's alot of RE merch in such a short time. *Freaks out.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:28 am
for next x-mas i want deadly silence  

A5116278

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:56 am
Okay, new news. Just gave my mom $50 and so she's going to buy me the other three mainstream RE's that I need:

- RE 0
- RE 2
- RE 3

So that'd bring me up to:
RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE:CVX, RE: Outbreak File 2. Now I just need all those other small titles like Survivor and everything. ><;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:44 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Okay, new news. Just gave my mom $50 and so she's going to buy me the other three mainstream RE's that I need:

- RE 0
- RE 2
- RE 3

RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE:CVX, RE: Outbreak File 2. Now I just need all those other small titles like Survivor and everything. ><;
Don't listen to what anyone says, Survivor is worth having for the $10 that it sells for nowadays. The gameplay sucks, but the files you find are very informative and the music is awesome.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:01 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

- RE 0
- RE 2
- RE 3

Don't listen to what anyone says, Survivor is worth having for the $10 that it sells for nowadays. The gameplay sucks, but the files you find are very informative and the music is awesome.

Definitely agreed. I've played it before at my friends house when he rented it. It's very interesting. I do love the fact that I can finally blast away zombies in 1st person view. I wish I could do that more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:50 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

- RE 0
- RE 2
- RE 3

Definitely agreed. I've played it before at my friends house when he rented it. It's very interesting. I do love the fact that I can finally blast away zombies in 1st person view. I wish I could do that more often.
You, my friend, should invest in Dead Aim.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:28 pm
As stated earlier, I am currently seeking to get pretty much every game possible that's RE related, if at all possible. Chances are I won't get EVERY game, but as many as I can would be nice. I just completed the novel series today by finally getting Zero Hour based on RE0. Already half way through it and it's pretty damned good. Anyways, yeah, that's about it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:47 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
As stated earlier, I am currently seeking to get pretty much every game possible that's RE related, if at all possible. Chances are I won't get EVERY game, but as many as I can would be nice. I just completed the novel series today by finally getting Zero Hour based on RE0. Already half way through it and it's pretty damned good. Anyways, yeah, that's about it. mrgreen
Every? My advice: DO NOT! Get Gaiden.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:44 am
Honestly, if it's cheap enough, I'd get it for the absolute value.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:47 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Honestly, if it's cheap enough, I'd get it for the absolute value.
It's not even cannon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:52 am
Maybe I'll keep it sealed and up on my shelf...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff