Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
~*Still Doll*~ Roleplay OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join
  Yes i will
  hm i guess
  Sounds intresting enough
  maybe
  nah tooo girly
View Results

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm
"this garden is beautiful... its like i am in a place that dosnt exsist" Selena said as she watched the cheeryblossoms dance in the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 pm
"You could say that, yes." She smiled, and sheepishly looked at the water. "My uncle, he lent me a fraction of his ability a few years back. When I was still alittle girl, and we made this garden together. Oh How I loved to play in it with him. I was so happy then, and mother and father were there too. I thought we were happy, and that we would always be that way. Things...were the best they could possibly be, I thought. I...I wonder what went wrong all those years ago? Why..did they..."She trailed off, looking at the water. Looking at her made Selena feel as though she too, was being weigheeed down with these thoughts. In the pond was a reflection of Kitas uncle who was walking up to them from behind.  

MaicoMai

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 pm
Selena blinked as she saw the uncle in the refection of the pond she turned to him and was suprised to see a young looking man behind her, she didnt say anything to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm
"There you are!"He exclaimed while walking up. "I thought I'd find you here, but I'm surprised to see you with a friend, and especialy one who is so lovely!" Kita giggled when she got up and dusted herself off. "Uncle! You are embarasing me!" She swatted playfully at im. "This is my friend Selena."She said, introducing her to him. He bowed, keeping his eyes locked with hers. "Nice to meet you, Selena. I am Sin Takahashi."He said in a smooth, velvety like voice.  

MaicoMai

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm
Selena's blue eyes widned more she couldnt believe that he was so hansom.
"uh its nice to meet you sir..." She said Curtsying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:52 pm
"Shall we all go have some tea?"He said, smiling, trying to be nice. Kita clapped and agreed with alot of enthusiasm. He smiled and nodded, holding out both of his hands. Kita took one, and the other was left empty, waiting for Selena....  

MaicoMai

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:55 pm
"tea sounds good" Selena said as she reached her hand up to Sin's out stretched hand she hesitated when she got close.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm
He smiled and took her hand. "Okay girls, since there are more then two of us now, we can go use the new room! Isn't that wonderful?" He lead them too a wonderful room that had intricate moldings on the walls of stars.  

MaicoMai

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 pm
Selena followed she looked at Kita wondering what she should do.
"that sounds nice" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Kita alooked over at Selena when she was looked at. She pointed to her own mouth and smiled, insinuating that Selena should smile. "Selena, dear, how do you take your tea?" Kita sat down both her and Selena, she had a beautiful smile on her face because she was really happy.  

MaicoMai

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:13 pm
Selena did as Kita said and smiled.
"it dosnt matter" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm
He smiled and made the tea as he hummed happily. Kita was beggining to talk to Selena when a little butterfly with green and azure wings landed on her nose. She stopped talking immediately and her eyes were fixed on the little bug who was so happily clibing up and down the bridge of her nose. Kita, who is alergic to such fine pollen, is trying to resist sneezing.  

MaicoMai

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:37 pm
Username: BlackRose193
Name: Izumi Ame
Species: Doll
Hair Color: lavender
Eye Color: purple
Discription of character User Image
Element: Dark
Master: none yet
History: keeps it hidden
Personality: bubbly and smiley tries unsuccessfully to hide other emotions
Type of Life Gem: User Image
Doll Made: 3rd Doll  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Izumi steps carlessly but gracefully atop a fence it almost appears as a dance as she hums a haunting beautiful melody eyes closed not caring at all what others think of her lost in thoughts of raindrops "boy i wish it would rain" stares up at the sky feeling the heart shaped gem around her neck slightly swinging with her motions this tattoo adorns her back User Image ((hows that for litteracy golly good i say hey luna CAMBRIDGE))  

BlackRose193

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm
ooc: Your literacy sux!!! You need more periodds and commas girly-poo. lawl, Cambridge. Ahahahahahhahahaha xD

Kita bumped Selenas arm, motioning to the girl on the fence post. "Look!!! there is another person! Shall we go grreet her?" She turned to Selena, but did not wait for the answer, like she usually does. Sin turns to bring the tea, but finds that only Selena is still sitting there. Kita, emaanwhile, runs up to the girl on the fence. "Hai there!!!" She waves furriously, with a huge friendly smile on her face.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff