Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
[--closed--] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 am

No, a few users have already conquered CB. You plan to take their place as King Of The CB? Good luck. *bows*

Now that I've set aside my differences, it's been nice to have someone here to talk to. I'm sorry, Blue. redface

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 pm
I isk take ova tha cb wit ma vampires...... an me clonez...... maybe Doc Robert will loan me sum nukes...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acmed the Undead Terrorist!!!! Is it dea or undead????........MAhahahahahahhahahah! Night of the Living Undead!!!! wait, did I just contradicticate maself??? rolleyes

Assassin's Creed Gone Bored!!!!!!
cue: start killing random people...  

Infinite Eve

Cosmic Fox

22,890 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:42 pm
I think it's impossible to take over the CB, but yeah. Good luck with that. And there is too much to read in here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 pm
POOR TOASTER crying

wait... I don't have a toaster...

oh well that was just an effect but that didn't mean it happened to me..

And It is possible but I will conquer CB

Not by spam but by connections

I sent agents doing my dirty work (of course because I have to pay them to do it) then they will lurk in those cliques and we will gain total access

Then when the time is right we start the domination!!!!!  

Unit Blue

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:09 pm
K. You do that now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:19 pm
December 7, 1942

Well I just realized something today and that is only in the morning and evening in my GMT do people mostly go online... I now wonder which may be better an exploding toaster or a BB gun. I came to conclusions and decided that I will keep favor of Chuck Norris holding a BB gun... even if an exploding toaster may be a good one... My plans to conquer CB is an excellent idea by attacking them from the inside although I never even went to CB before I bet I can manage... I still don't get it... why do some people enter awesome guilds but they have to pay... when they could just goto forums... I bet you'll answer, "Well Unit, there are lots of different types of guild. Not all of them are just about randomness" yes I know that but how about the chatter guilds. Anyway... WOW!!! I WAS JUST WATCHING THE NEW AND SOME JAPANESE CRASHED THEIR PLANES TO A HARBOR IN HAWAII!!!! wait... isn't today March 14? then why is the date I place Dec, 7 1942? Anyway this is just like in my previous journal entry for my thread. I just got a random feeling that I will not like the next person who will post in this thread if she or he will make that post have less than 20 words... Chuck Norris I don't even know that guy but I like him... but I know what BB guns are and they're awesome...  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:38 pm
If only I had a boy noob apprentice to train in this guild... *exhales*....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 pm
Silas Manner

No, a few users have already conquered CB. You plan to take their place as King Of The CB? Good luck. *bows*

Now that I've set aside my differences, it's been nice to have someone here to talk to. I'm sorry, Blue. redface
Sorry for what? Did we have an not-real rivalry also??? So every body in this guild especially the active ones are against me??!!! crying I better get either a partner or an apprentice in this guild ninja exclaim  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:50 pm
Well... I just realized I can actually speak another language... so I bet that if the MAM ever bully me again I can swear them in a different language... Just kidding I don't swear... or do I?... Do I?... I do... NO I DON'T.... anyway if I do say bad stuff in another language to the M.A.M. they might also say bad stuff to me in another language... mhhhh.... or is speaking another language even allowed in this guild... or is it against the rules? so many questions so little answer... if only Chuck Norris will answer my questions...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:58 pm
ehem...*cough* cough* ummm.... I would write this down on a notebook in real life but I don't want to waste a notebook

Unit blue's conquest: Journal entry #1

Today I was gathering all the troops I can to join my conquest on conquering the CB... I never really went to the CB before but I started checking out and knowing and learning about the CB this hour.... I have wasted 1 hour of my life checking the CB and using computer when I could just wake up to reality called, "Life". But anyway I planned to gather all the troops I can first then center them in each thread but I still wonder how will I conquer them? My only plan right now is that when the time is right all my troops shall put some sign about me in their signature when they post to the thread I assigned them too... but I still wish for better plans... I learned that this is a risky thing... if I ever try to conquer using annoyance I will probably get banned... If I try to conquer them through spreading my name all over Gaia through the CB... that may work but there's a chance that they will stop it and my domination plan will be ruined... My only plan now is the plan about my troops activating the sigs... hehehe.... sometimes I even wonder why I would want to conquer the CB... I feel like the Americans in the 18th to 19th century always trying to reinforce and help people by conquering them like Puerto Rico, Guam, Philippines and more... this is a journal entry to myself or the reader so that doesn't mean I'm literally talking to you... whoever it is..... *journal entry out*  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 pm
Unit blue's conquest: Journal entry #2

It has been 4 hours now... I guess conquering CB wasnt such a great idea after all... I learned that chatter box was more than just people that like talking alot posting stuff there. I learned it actually has reasons. I need to gain popularity among the people. But I wonder how. This journal entry hasnt really been a serious one and I learned Chuck Norris was 70 years old. I'm still longing for a partner but who can assist me. My other friends always goto Virtual hollywood... huh... there's the option of joining other guilds and asking them to help me in my conquest... but of course they'll just turn me down.. It's been hard now a days being an independent member, people pay more attention to you when your still a dependent one. I still wonder if this guild should put a religion sub-forum... nah I will just be about debates and stuff and some people might even get converted... but my plan to divide the market place sub forum was still great idea... they should divide the market sub forum into the normal market and the black market in the black market is where they sell all the weapons (like guns) and stuff... I'm losing valuable interests in guilds due to the alienation because of the M.a.m.s yet I can still conquer this guild and use it as an out post for a virtual war against Gaia... nah, First of all Im loyal to this guild and second I wouldnt want to start a virtual war against Gaia... thats crazy. But if I make another social website and make it better than facebook Gaia would probably want to make a partnership but then I would turn them down! huuuuu..... nothing really to do anymore. But I can always gather up people in this guild to help me with my conquest of conquering CB... nah, they'll just call me crazy and kick me out of this guild... *journal entry out*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 pm
Lol. Oh, my god. I'm sorry but reading a little bit of these is kind of..... interesting? xD

But yeah, you kind of do need to be popular in there.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

StarGoddessSiren

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 am
illusive_chaos
Lol. Oh, my god. I'm sorry but reading a little bit of these is kind of..... interesting? xD

But yeah, you kind of do need to be popular in there.

eek you do? damn, why didn't i know this???

.......probably because i never go there neutral

silly rabbit, trix are for kids!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:46 am
I still haven't waken up to "Life" and still wasting minutes of my life playing computer!!! But I can't recall why I even made this thread in the first place... oh yeah now I remember it was the base for my plan #001... that was eventually ruined... oh well I could remake that plan later on when the time is right again.......  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 am
Making a bar for this guild is a marvelous idea that I give credit all to my self for blaugh ...... ok I'm not a liar so I'll just confess I copied it from the CB but making a bar is still a marvelous idea..... like chatting around in cliques in a single thread.... making drink threads like, "May I have a Juice bump". Or even playing mini games like truth or dare or sumthing like that. It will be a hit. But then of course this thread will than be gone by the million post in that thread... but if I ever had the power to put a sub forum confused nahhhh.... and most active people will just complain like why too much people spending time there, less threads!, bla bla bla!!!!!! anyway I hope no one copies my idea of making a bar... but even if they do the bar that I will leave a mark for every bodies LIFE!!!! pirate

oh, so this is why I made this thread... to put all the random stuff I want to say here... good idea!!!!!  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff