Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 pm
(Konata appears as the preist)

User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Defy the eyes, Defy the Mind...

Toshiko Sighed "Love is a great thing, you should be together don't destroy it just because you're afraid."

Now To Defy the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Vrail looked down "What if I am truly bad? What if I try to destroy the world?" he then looked up and looked deepily into her eyes. He saw something, something that reminded him of love. Without thinking he kissed her. It was a soft kiss, but one of passion and desire. He knew she wanted him and he wanted her. He wanted her and if anything happened to her he would no longer desire to live.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

"Then look for the ones you love, they will always save you fromt he dark." Toshiko said softly and kindly, it was the only time her girly side would show.

Now To Defy the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:03 pm
Aki warmly accepted the kiss as she pulled him in for a hug. It was unexplainable how truly wonderful it was to kiss him. She broke the kiss and whispered to him so only he would hear, "Then we will destroy it together, and then rebuild it." Aki looked to Toshiko and smiled at her words, they were all too true. Her almost sisterly love towards Arekku had helped saved her from dark places. Suddenly an elderly voice made her jump, "Well aren't those some intriguing wedding vows." It was the priest of the church whom had heard the whole commotion. He stood under an arch not far to the right of the alter.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Andrew smiled as he jumped off the ledge and swooped into the ground and vanished.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 pm
Vrail looked at the Priest and then at Aki "Aki I want to spend the rest of my life as your husband, marry me?" he asked with care. He was in love and wanted to be married to her now as he was happier than ever before.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:17 pm
Aki smiled brightly at Vrail. "Yes, I will." She through her hands and him in a hug. It was a relief to see that Vrail was already starting to be pulled from the dark. Little by little she would help him. Sighing she looked to the Priest who was now at his spot behind the alter, "If you wish I can do the honnors." Aki nodded, her childhood dreams of a glorious wedding didn't mean a thing anymore. As long as the man she was to be married to was Vrail it was her dream wedding. Suddenly it dawned on her, he had a ring for her yet she had nothing to put on his finger. From her weapon's pouch she removed a single needle and used the metal manipulation to bend it into a perfect silver circle. "I hope you don't mind such a simple ring."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko smiled as she watched the couple It reminded her of her brother and his girlfriend Sona from the Sand village.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 pm
Vrail smiled "Anything from you is a treasure. It's prefect." he whispered. He then nodded to the priest to continue on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm
(( Because I'm tired I ain't gonna go detailed into the ceremony. XD ))

Aki giggled at Vrail and removed the ring on her finger so her could eventually place it back on her. Then the priest began. As he spoke all Aki could do was simple stare at Vrail with wonder and joy. It came to the exchanging of the vows. Her first adressed Aki who smiled with bliss and stated "I do." He then looked to Vrail and repeated the vow. The priest waited for his response then would ask for the two exchange rings. And after that he would happily state, "You may now kiss the bride."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm
Vrail had a big smile on his face as he kissed Aki. He knew it was the happiest moment in his life and hoped it was hers as well. He then let the kiss go "Ok Aki Hatake let's go home." he said as he gave her some pecks on her neck for the hell of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

"You're still not leaving, I have to cure you remember." Toshiko said with a sigh.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 pm
((Hector learn timing... Timing is Key! but yeah after Nuppins post I might go with you or I'll ignore you completely))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm
(Remember I and my RPC are different people. Toshiko wouldn't just let you leave)  

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 pm
hector rouge
(Remember I and my RPC are different people. Toshiko wouldn't just let you leave)

((Well if I dont want to go I wont go... I'll leave nomatter what!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff