Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Raiden attacked, Hanzo watched with his eternal sharingan in his right eye as one went at Auron. Although he was going very fast Hanzo's eternal could keep up, so he shot a chidori sword in front of Auron at the first one then manipulated it to break off into a second one that went behind Auron. Lastly he had each one separate into several other chidori swords that would shoot out left, right, up, down just not back so that it would not hit Auron.

((In case that confused you, basically Hanzo made 1 Chidori sword that broke into 2, each one then broke off into several others going all directions at your clones but just not going behind.))

Whether this worked or not Hanzo hoped this would at least force the clones back.

"Alright, Akira if you wont leave then we will have to get you there after...."

Hanzo's left eye began to glow red, easily seeing threw the smoke and was able to seek out the real one by seeing his life force. Hanzo then disrupted all of his byakugans abilities before pointing in the real one's direction.

"He's right there, I have disabled his byakugan abilities so he will be alittle easier to defeat, Akira you charge him Auron can cover you and I’ll trap him...”

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:15 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

As soon as Hanzo began to move, Auron began constructing his own defense. In reality, Auron didnt even know Hanzo was going to save him, and while it was a nice gesture, it was uneeeded, Auron could handle himself. In almost less than a second Auron's body started to glow bright blue. The biological amplifiers designed to amplify and control chakra shone brilliantly as Auron was now covered from head to toe in rock hard chakra, protecting him from any would be threats. This was a smart move on Auron's part because it seemed to strengthens the angel cloaks defense ability at least two fold. This was the strongest defensive move in Auron's arsenal, and it would not easily break. It would take quite the jutsu to break through it, but until then, Auron was protected from phyisical damage, poison, electric shock, and other negative ailments.

((Indestructable Body Jutsu: Rank A))

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:26 pm
((hahaha, I'm not in the smoke at all!!!!! And you didn't disable my byakugan cuz Im not even looking at it....remember when I said one is gone. The ground is filled with bones...hint? But you all fell into a simple trap XD, btw Auron, though Hanzo attacked a clone attacking you, he didn't protect you from both, nor did you protect yourself))

The mysterious man that attacked the oncoming Akira blinked behind the darkness of his hood as he saw a log. The cloaked figure coming from behind him made three slashes at the mysterious man, which as soon as the blade made contact the clone exploded into sparks, harshly eletricuting the cloaked man thanks to the increased power of the lightning from the raiken clan. One of the clones that was attacking Auron slashed across his chest, though not making complete attack as he was hit by the lightning sword, exploding in water and lightning which the eletricity would eletricute Auron from the water spraying and when the sword sliced his chest the eletricity shocked him, having more effect from the combination of water and lightning. As chidori swords broke off in multiple directions it didn't go behind Auron, which was unfortunate as Auron thought they would protect him, ignoring the fact that a lightning clone was behind him. The bone sword he swiped at connected with Auron, cutting in deep from one side of the hip into the other side, eletricuting him even more which was worse then what the other clone did since the blade ran across the spine. The thin lines of lightning that was falling from the sky touched Auron, Akira, and Hanzo, sending a pulse through their body paraylzing it for quite some time. This was known as the eletric net technique from the raiken clan. The mysterious man emerged from the ground behind where Hanzo was, his hand on the back of his head. "Simply surrender....and I'll take my leave. I no longer have interest in killing you, or the other two. I'm not here for any of you, but merely to test you all though this was rather amusing. As I said, simply surrender or you will be killed" The man spoke as he waited for the answer. Two lightning clones stood by Akira with their hands on each side of his head, the other two lightning clones stood besides Auron, a hand on his head. One other lightning clone stood infront of Hanzo, a hand facing his chest which was particularly infront of the heart.

((The threads of lightning falling from the sky was eletric net, a raiken move which once contact is made the target is paraylzed for two posts. Auron, your not fatally injured but the clones were close enough to injure you and noone blocked the second one which was behind you, not to mention the clone he destroyed was a water body clone with eletricity running through the body, therefore eletricuting you. You should of moved back at least. I was underground since the leaf has bones under it according to Insanity. I WILL not kill any of you, since this whole thing went to hell....however arguing with this would result in death cuz...well....your not surrendering lol. I posted fairly, and the only reason why I didn't state the name is because people would be "oh look, in the sky a net of eletricity. A jutsu!" I covered the net with smoke to help, but I did describe the net though, giving a hint. So....any complaints? I just wanna go cuz the excitement went away. But I am not gonna lose either XD

At any rate, I hope this is ok. Dont wanna fight over this since it was fairly placed, and I rather not kill you. I told you Dark, don't worry about it

))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 pm
((It was a misunderstanding. I was just going off by what Akira and Hanzo said. You could at least allow me fix my post. I was going to ask where you where anyways when you got on.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm
((Oh, thats fine about where i was, but at any rate the lightning clone I thought you guys would of seen that part. But yes I was under bones, which I can move faster and the bone is incredibly hard. It depends on what people do now though, I seriously have no intention of killing. But it'll be up to you three, or hanzo more to say))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 pm
((So I can edit?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:56 pm
@Shruiken: The main thing in my post is that Hanzo can see you using his ranmaru's eye he can seek out your life force. It doesn't matter if you weren't looking at it because I was looking at wherever you were. Hanzo could probably also see the net with his sharingan and or ranmaru's eye and see your next move before you even did it.

Because.......

Ranmaru's eye abilities:

It includes penetrating vision, disrupting eye-based kekkei genkai, and a unique chakra particle extension. He had the ability to use his vision abilities to penetrate the walls of his small shack and view the outside world and perform genjutsu that can fool even the Byakugan. This ability does not appear to have the range of the Byakugan, but it actually has the ability to counter that Hyūga trait. Ranmaru's vision is also able to locate and track others by sensing chakra, pick up chakra from long distances, and notice changes in an individual's chakra. It is also able to sense how many of them are present.

Ranmaru's vision has heightened perception and analytical powers not unlike the Sharingan, meaning Ranmaru can comprehend any details he sees to predict the opponent's next move.

Sharingan's Abilties:

The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the chakra flow. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements.
As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 pm
(ah, well either way I was underground....which you never said thats where you were looking but oh well i dont need byakugan. XD as for the net you never did a thing about it, so....yeah. It was already falling and you did nothing about it. So...yeah its a fair hit))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 pm
Dark-Ninja70

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Raiden attacked, Hanzo watched with his eternal sharingan in his right eye as one went at Auron. Although he was going very fast Hanzo's eternal could keep up, so he shot a chidori sword in front of Auron at the first one then manipulated it to break off into a second one that went behind Auron. Lastly he had each one separate into several other chidori swords that would shoot out left, right, up, down just not back so that it would not hit Auron.

((In case that confused you, basically Hanzo made 1 Chidori sword that broke into 2, each one then broke off into several others going all directions at your clones but just not going behind.))

Whether this worked or not Hanzo hoped this would at least force the clones back.

Hanzo's left eye began to glow red, easily seeing threw the smoke and was able to seek out the real one by seeing his life force. Hanzo then disrupted all of his byakugans abilities before pointing in the real one's direction.

"He's right there, I have disabled his byakugan abilities so he will be alittle easier to defeat, Akira you charge him Auron can cover you and I’ll trap him...”

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

incase....as you see you didn't respond to a few things I did. Ya know? So even with ranmaru's bl ability. So....yeah. All your really able to do with it is make the hyuga eye not see as clear as it could. But w/e, idc XD so either post or wait. So far Jwalker is cool with it, I pm'd him))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, dude me n eris are here for the same reason. Killin spree!!!!!))

..susumu is totally in sand now. sorry to have Susumu just run away and go somewhere else...my post was somewhere at the gates  

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:10 pm
Eris5
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol, dude me n eris are here for the same reason. Killin spree!!!!!))

..susumu is totally in sand now. sorry to have Susumu just run away and go somewhere else...my post was somewhere at the gates

lol its all good....I think this fight is over....if not then at the end multiple heads will be staked outside the village, infront of the gates with lovely candles in the gaping mouths of the deceased XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Who died  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm
((well last post of mine i had raiken's eletric net fall, which since none of them did squat about it it touched them, their bodies are paraylzed for two posts. Plenty to do whichever I want))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 pm
((Lol. I am "cool with it", because you allowed me to edit my post due to a misunderstanding, and because of that misunderstanding, it changed the nature of my original post. But now its all good cause I EDITED IT.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Dark-Ninja70

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

incase....as you see you didn't respond to a few things I did. Ya know? So even with ranmaru's bl ability. So....yeah. All your really able to do with it is make the hyuga eye not see as clear as it could. But w/e, idc XD so either post or wait. So far Jwalker is cool with it, I pm'd him))
((No offense dude but I find it hard to read your posts they confuse me so I just skim them. Can you just tell me how you got past my ranmaru and sharingan eyes to do that?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff