Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Then how about redesigning the game?

Nah.

Well duh, that goes without saying. The pokewalker is a cool idea though. I bet you'd love to be able to level your WoW characters while at work.
No. What's the point of playing?

To progress in story and/or sidequests or be stronger for battles. I don't think anyone really enjoys grinding.

Everything in WoW IS a grind.
gotta get my frosts  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm
I highly doubt they're going to redesign the game anytime soon, guys.

You keep something the same, people complain; you change something about it, people STILL complain.  

Sir Codin

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm
I've never thought of raiding in WoW as grinding.
A drag at times, but not grinding.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

From what I understand, the best moments people have in WoW are the result of planning, teamwork, and social interaction. The game didn't become popular because of its grinding community.

.....or did it?
Yes it did. Everything is a grind.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:45 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

From what I understand, the best moments people have in WoW are the result of planning, teamwork, and social interaction. The game didn't become popular because of its grinding community.

.....or did it?
Yes it did. Everything is a grind.

wow what a gay game  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 pm
scream YES! I finished Physics homework with time to spare... Now I can finally enjoy the games worry-free... (At least until tomorrow sweatdrop )

cool Well, I'm off to meet the professors... Let's see which starter should I pick... question  

Master_Glink

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm
Master_Glink
scream YES! I finished Physics homework with time to spare... Now I can finally enjoy the games worry-free... (At least until tomorrow sweatdrop )

cool Well, I'm off to meet the professors... Let's see which starter should I pick... question

Choose Cyndaquil if you're feeling bold and willing to have a Baton Passer in your party for defensive stats.

Otherwise, I'd say Totodile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:02 pm
8Bit Jack
Master_Glink
8Bit Jack
Master_Glink
8Bit Jack
I got an early copy. I also tested it.

Nice... So how did you find it?
Find it?

The game I mean, how was it?
Like I said, they did a good job. There was one thing that pissed me off, but I'll let you find it yourself.

Was it how lame the Game Corner is now because the slots and buying of Coins have been replaced by this stupid MineSweeper-esque game that you HAVE to play in order to even get coins?

That's my only real gripe against it so far...that and I seem too be progressing a little to quickly. Or maybe it just feels that way because I've been playing almost non-stop. Other than that, I love this game so far.  

Sir Codin

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Master_Glink

Choose Cyndaquil if you're feeling bold and willing to have a Baton Passer in your party for defensive stats.

Otherwise, I'd say Totodile.

Yeah, I'm probably going to pick Cyndaquil in Gold and Chickorita in Silver... Though I'm probably going stay away from the on-line for a while, lay off the IVs and EVs for a bit sweatdrop . Don't have as much free time as I would like (Like I've said before Physics stressed ). Maybe I'll go back to it in the Summer if I go to an Internship, since I'll have a lot of free time then (Or at least no Physics stare ).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack
Master_Glink
8Bit Jack
Master_Glink
8Bit Jack
I got an early copy. I also tested it.

Nice... So how did you find it?
Find it?

Like I said, they did a good job. There was one thing that pissed me off, but I'll let you find it yourself.

Was it how lame the Game Corner is now because the slots and buying of Coins have been replaced by this stupid MineSweeper-esque game that you HAVE to play in order to even get coins?

That's my only real gripe against it so far...that and I seem to be progressing a little to quickly. Or maybe it just feels that way because I've been playing almost non-stop. Other than that, I love this game so far.
That's precisely the one. biggrin

Also the reason that I hate Australia. Stupid them and their anti-gambling legislature.  

8Bit Jack

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm
8Bit Jack
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack
Master_Glink
8Bit Jack
Find it?

That's my only real gripe against it so far...that and I seem to be progressing a little too quickly. Or maybe it just feels that way because I've been playing almost non-stop. Other than that, I love this game so far.

Also the reason that I hate Australia. Stupid them and their anti-gambling legislature.

It happened IN AMERICA too.

This is why soccermoms and censorship sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack
Master_Glink
8Bit Jack
Find it?

That's my only real gripe against it so far...that and I seem to be progressing a little too quickly. Or maybe it just feels that way because I've been playing almost non-stop. Other than that, I love this game so far.

It happened IN AMERICA too.

This is why soccermoms and censorship sucks.
They use the US version for release in Australia. If they didn't, we'd still have slots.  

8Bit Jack

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm
SLOTSSSSS ;__;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
SLOTSSSSS ;__;

Now I ******** you, political correctness.  

Sir Codin

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I_love_Inuyasha1
SLOTSSSSS ;__;

Now I ******** you, political correctness.

You can't BUY them either? NOOOOOOOO  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces