Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 am
that last creature looked like it'd be nice to have a gunner with you...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm
Depends on the speed of its ranged moves if it has any, Xilo. I mean, you'll be ******** as a gunner if you can't dodge due to a monster's speed of attack. D:

That monster from the Tundra map looks like a b***h. Ice Tigrex anyone? Other than the whole flying thing, I'm just comparing the speed.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 am
Harupiggy
Depends on the speed of its ranged moves if it has any, Xilo. I mean, you'll be ******** as a gunner if you can't dodge due to a monster's speed of attack. D:

That monster from the Tundra map looks like a b***h. Ice Tigrex anyone? Other than the whole flying thing, I'm just comparing the speed.
exhaust shot anyone? some creatures that get tired can't fight as hard core anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:35 pm
I still have no clue how I'd take on s**t like that. I'm proud enough just killing a bulldrome.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I still have no clue how I'd take on s**t like that. I'm proud enough just killing a bulldrome.

Trenn, you and I are going to dive into this game together. All the monster hunting experience I have is from renting the first game and this new demo.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

Trenn, you and I are going to dive into this game together. All the monster hunting experience I have is from renting the first game and this new demo.
Hell yea! I'm telling you, it's a great feeling when you finally kill some monster that has been terrorizing you for the longest time. When I first ran into the bulldrome, I thought I had to wait to get better gear or something. Na, just have to man up and learn his tendencies (which apparently is like only 2 or 3 things lol). After that, I beat his a** with the beginners bone long sword. I felt like a man, carving flesh from his bones.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm
Xilo The Odd
Harupiggy

exhaust shot anyone? some creatures that get tired can't fight as hard core anymore.

plzkthx

And Trenn. <3 Wait until you kill your first Elder Dragon. Not even that, a Tigrex will give a better man-feeling.

Glad I got my pre-order down. :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 pm
Harupiggy
Xilo The Odd
Harupiggy

plzkthx

And Trenn. <3 Wait until you kill your first Elder Dragon. Not even that, a Tigrex will give a better man-feeling.

YES. I can't wait. Scared as s**t, but I can't wait.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:05 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Harupiggy
Xilo The Odd
Harupiggy

plzkthx

YES. I can't wait. Scared as s**t, but I can't wait.

Protip, try to get a thunder-based weapon for Tigrex. That's what he's weak against.

God, I can't wait either. It'll be something to play on my Wii other than Rock Band. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:50 pm
So getting the game~ Already pre-ordered.

And yeah, I felt powerful when I conquered my first wyvern. Which happened to be a Yian Kut-Ku. xD And I have a checklist of the dragons I have been fighting in the first game. Rathalos and Rathian also made me feel uber awesome. 8D
But plessy makes me feel weak. ._. *cough*

In any case, I'm so very excited~<3

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm
I wonder if they'll make letting a Felyne go as much of a tearjerker as they did in United. cry

OWWIN

DO IT

Release a Felyne, watch it, it's okay cause it asks if you really want to let it go. Say yes, and it runs away, which is still sad.
If you say no, it'll come back, which is equally sad but also like, heartwarming.

Honestly, make a humanoid cat cry because you fired it and it's the saddest thing ever.

OWWIN MY PSP IS BROKEN/CAN'T FIND MY OTHER MEMORY CARD FOR THE OTHER PSP SO I CAN'T GET A VIDEO OF THIS! DO IT!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 pm
Felyne partners aren't in this. It is some shakalaka off breed. I think Felynes are just chefs now.

Chacha

ChaCha promo vid  

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Owwin
Felyne partners aren't in this. It is some shakalaka off breed. I think Felynes are just chefs now.

Chacha

ChaCha promo vid

FFFFFFFUUUU-

In Monster Hunter 3 (PSP) you can have two Felynes with you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm
Harupiggy
Owwin

Chacha

ChaCha promo vid

FFFFFFFUUUU-

That's bullshit, I am starting to think Capcom left stuff out of Tri~ on purpose.  

Owwin

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy
Owwin

Chacha

ChaCha promo vid

FFFFFFFUUUU-

That's bullshit, I am starting to think Capcom left stuff out of Tri~ on purpose.

"We had to cut features for the Wii due to limitations. Expect these features to make a return on the iPhone port."  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff