Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm
En'u walked in still half asleep. She stopped short when she saw the large arrancar, staring at him in slight surprise. She nodded slightly, unsure, "Hello." She then bowed to Lord Nicodemus and the other Espada, "Good day all." En'u the took her seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 pm
Nicodemus bowed back and when Zarza didn't , he smacked in the back of the leg. Instantly the gaint of a Arrancar fell to one knee "Hello and welcome m'lady" Nicodemus nodded his approval and went back to waiting.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am
Kaze walked into the meeting room and sat in his chair and said, "Hello everyone, Kaze reporting in."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Karasu came in a minute later. He bowed to each of the Espada before taking his seat.  

G Drogon

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm
tori watched each espada walk in one by one. "Hello all" Tori said respectfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Nicodemus nodded to Kaze and Karasu "Welcome all, even though a few of our brothers and sisters aren't here. I'd like to introduce a new brother to our group, Zarza Barossa" He turned to Zarza and nodded at him

--o--

Zarza bowed to everyone "Tis an honor to be in the pressence of such powerful people" He was taller than most of the chair so several of the servant Arrancar brought a larger chair over.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

chisanoko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm
Arina walked into the room humming her tune, she stopped and bowed to everyone "sorry im late!" she said in her sing-song way, then took her seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm
Ghant sat and waited for the meeting to start, his eyes stayed on Arina as his heart beat quickened and his mind raced with thoughts.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm
Nicodemus began to speak "The meeting will now begin, and I will start with that my meeting with the Captain-Commander of the Shinigami went rather well. She seems slightly inteligent, or more so my equal in tatical command. I do believe we have an exciting war ahead of us."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm
"I was hoping for that, a boring war is a hastle to fight." Tori said a slight grin on his face.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm
axxedel walked in balancing five apples on each other while looking in the room of espada."good evening all." he tosses all the apples slightly and spins to where all apples are covered by his coat and they disappear then bow respectfully holding his coat out showing all the apples are gone. "it is a pleasure to meet you all. I am ninth eapsda axxedel the jester. ah my ladys have a gift for you." uses shinido to appear kneeling next En'u and presents a rose taken from his sleeve"Madam this is for you."

(sorry typing to fast)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm
( Okay I normally don't do this but your really need to put some "" in there and CAPATILAZE!!!!)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:04 pm
En'u grinned, laughing slightly as she took the rose, "I thank you Axxedel. It is a pleasure to meet you." She then turned to Zarza, "As well a pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm
"The pleasure is mine madam" with a smile axxedel stood on the balls of his feet and tapped them together rapidly as his the bells on his shoes jingled he clapped then took a cloth out of his pocket and pulled a small string that was sticking out of it hard and the cloth instanly turn into another rose. axxedel then front flipped over the oval table behind the chair next to Arina's right side "And for you Madam" he said with a smile as he balanced the rose on top of a sugar cube that was on its edge  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Zarza bowed back to En'u

--o--

Nicodemus clasped his hands together "I do have a plan for the future, just to make sure that we have enough forces to attack the Shinigami. I plan on making Vizard. If you have any questions to what they are, please ask" He wondered if he should tell them about Zarza's special ability.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff