Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm
"As you wish." He said as he sat down on the ground and sighed. He started to think about how to go about this mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Nicodemous' words seemed to deflate Mari a little, and she pouted with a slight grown. "Aww . . ." she sighed.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Kaze smiled wide and said, "The moment you call I will be next to you in a matter of seconds." He looked up continue to smile. I see death in a lot of human's lives.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari's grin returned, widening into something a little more feral. "Yes, yes, but in the mean time, we can make the most of our time . . . off the leash." She curled her left hand around the hilt of her Zanpactou, fingers itching to draw.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 pm
Nicodemus's gaze was carried to Nika "I relize this, and that is one of the reasons I allowed Fraccion to come to this mission. We need the Shinigami to feel completely outnumber and outclassed. And Mari, no worries there will be other times I need you to go to the Human World with other Arrancar and draw out the Shinigami. Chaos will reign over the Shinigami and we will have the upper-hand in this war. " For a moment Nicodemus seemed larger than any one of the Arrancar around him "Have no fear, as long as you stand with me. We wll win this war with no trouble at all." He smiled softly and looked at the Espada and Fraccion around him with something of a warm look.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari blinked, Nicodemus' words taking a little longer than usual for her to comprehend. "A war? Really? We're going to war? Dude! I always wanted to be in a war!" If anything, this prospect made her even more eager to begin the assault. A war . . . she could just imagine it and it made her heart beat faster. Her thump pushed her Zanpactou out of its sheath an inch, the bright metal gleaming under the desert sun. "When do we start?"  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm
"What exactly am I supposed to do when you lure the shinigami here?" He asked with an inspiried look on his face. He didn't fully understand it but he felt like with a leader like Nicodemus there was no possible way the arrancar could lose the war.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm
"My dear, the war has already began. This is the first step to winning. And Wolf you are simply suppose to surround them and incampacitate them so that I may use the BreakDown Sphere to change them." He chuckled at Mari's excitment.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Kaze spoke up, "So the ones that are not hiding are supposed to get the shinigami to come to las noches right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm
He smiled an almost animalistic grin. "There is something I can do without flaw." Joy filled his soul. He could finally prove to the espada how useful he could be.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 pm
"No, simply trap them. Don't allow them to escape and I will start the experimentation right then and there. More Shinigami will come and fight their enraged Hollow Forms and then we will take them back to Las Noches after they are too tired to fight back."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm
"Okay so mostly everything is going down in the human world. I gotcha," Kaze said, "also would we need to be released in the beginning or later on in the battle."  

Soul Discerner

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm
"Release only if nessecary, if you face someone of Captian Rank or higher, are there any other questions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm
"Should I release now?" He asked eagerly.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Kaze smiled, "Umm..nope. I got nothing." He turned away from them and looked up into the sky.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff