Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:26 pm
En'u grinned, "I see, and I thank you for that, it is a rather nice change of pace." She lunged in the same style as she had started last time, perhaps a little faster. And again she changed at the last second, except for this time She used her foot as a pivot, Ookami drawn and in two Katana, one for him, and one for where she guessed he would move, the spirit energy running over them, sharpening them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus brought both of his hands up, palms out, blocking both of the blades. But he felt a small cut on the inside and raised an eyebrow, perhaps he needed to increase his energy ever so slightly. Nicodemus jumped back a couple feet and licked small bit of blood welling up on the palms of his hands.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:55 pm
En'u stood, flipping one blade absently. It was a good thing she had split Ookami, since she had expected him to move not block. And her swords had drawn blood, impressive enough. She put a little more power into her flip and sent the blade flying towards him, true as any arrow. En'u jumped back, the second sword held in front of her, shining with a faint blue aura.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus raised his right hand and waited for the right moment, seconds before the blade would have pierce his hand. Nicodemus released a large burst of spirit energy, creating a sort of small shield around him for the slightest of seconds. The sword bounced off of the barrier and landed in the sand. "Finally, I figured it out" He waltzed over and picked Ookami out of the sand and flipped the sword over so the hilt was facing En'u.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm
She cocked her head to the side, "Figured what out? And for future reference," She said, taking the sword which was humming with energy, "I don't have to be holding the blade for it to take Spiritual pressure, actually, I have to be holding it to make it stop. The only thing it needs is to be within range, and almost no barrier can hold it if its touching."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"In my earlier years of being an Arrancar, I was always busy with trying to come up with new ways to defend myself. So I began practicing a technique where I released a large burst of spirit energy creating a barrier, then because it was a burst, it would reflect or bounce physical objects away. Anyone can really do it, but because of my lack of spirit energy I couldn't do it properly." He flexed his hand noticing that a large portion of the spirit energy that he had in it had disappeared. "I must say, in a battle that sword is something of a nusciance to someone with a lot of spirit energy."  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:14 pm
"It seems like a very useful technique to me, although if you just now had enough spiritual pressure to use it, I would think you would be about the only one who could master it." En'u laughed, Ookami flowing into one, "And from all reports Ookami is somewhat of a nuisance for anyone. I have to be careful if there are any new born hollows around, I can't even draw if they are near. Luckily most have the sense to stay far away from me in the first place, more so if I am in a fight."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"Your guard is down" Nicodemus swept forward and made his hand into something of a spear, the tip of his hand inches from her heart "Never let your guard down, even if this is just training"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 pm
she grinned, "Was it?" She shifted a hair, drawing Ookami along his neck lightly, watching the energy fray and be drawn into the sword. "And stab me in the heart, I dare you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"Not bad" Nicodemus pulled back, knowing full well even with his Hierro, her sword would have drained the spirit energy from his Hierro and she would have been able to cut him "Would you like to practice anything specific? Sondio? Cero?"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm
Ghant waited for Tobi's answer as he watched the fight taking place. Ghant didn't care to watch a fight of words, he only spoke when his opponent was knocked back enough to where they couldn't take advantage that moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 pm
She stabbed Ookami into the sand and scratched the back of her head, "My Cero is fine, although I do admit that my Sondio leaves much to be desired.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"Then we should pratice that because there will be fights you might have to run from. I don't want any of you dying so if there's a fight you think you can't handle, don't take the change." He adjusted the left side of the kimono he was wearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 pm
"If its run or die, I will simply release. I can't be touched when I release, its when I'm like this that's my issue. And if you can explain why that happens, please do." She sighed, sheathing Ookami, "And how exactly do you practice Sondio with two people?"  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"It's very simple" He walked very slowly up to her, as if going to say something very profound or deep. He lifted one hand going very slowly still until he touched the forehead of En'u "Tag your it" With a static buzz he jumped back almost to the wall of the arena.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff