Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:33 pm
"If it was his ability which broke the seal, then he must know your hear." Tori said, turning to look in the direction ghant previosly indicated the pressence of the hollow which seald his power.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Ghant looked at Tori with a look of worry, "The energy I gave off, oh no! Quick grab Iko and let's get back to Las Noches, I'm took weak to prove any help in an up coming fight. That means you to Arina."  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm
"I'v got Iko, we'll decide what to do with him later, Ghant get to las noches, I'll be right behind you." Tori said seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:13 pm
Arina, who was sort-of confused, looked at Ghant and nodded then turned and started running back to Las Noches. "ummm why are we running again?" she asked sounding only slightly clueless.  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Uses sonido and catches up with Arina. While running beside her, he says "surely you all are faster than this, someone demonstrate your speed and strength to me." He runs ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Arina hunches forword and begins running on all fours twords Las Nochas and tword the new enimy(?)  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:16 pm
The girl is fast "are u going to fight me, I love running in all but going in a straight line is boring"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm
Ghant saw the one who approached Arina, "You, get away from her." He said as he came to an abrupt stop. "Who are you and what makes you think you can defeat an espada?"  

Kaisho Takahashi

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:27 pm
"Im Kaze, and I never said I could defeat an espada, I mearly wanted too see if I could keep up with her in a fight, since I am a Sonido Genius." he says stopping then looking at the other espada.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:27 pm
Arina jumps up into the air, right over rhe intruder(i think???) and lands on all fours, her eyes where narrow cat-like slits and her tail twitched from side to side. she began to hum her soothinly hypnotic tune again, but it was faster and more adgitated thel useal(OOC i cant spell srry guys sweatdrop )  

chisanoko

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm
Ghant began laughing as he heard the strange arrancar state he was a sonido genius. "I am a master of combat. and sonido is my favorite skill to use so If you want to challenge someone, so be it. I Ghant, the Sexta Espada challenge you, but only once we return to Las Noches and the trainig area there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:38 pm
"dont laugh," he says while wildly pointing his finger at Ghant. "I am a Sonido Genius along with being a hand to hand master" he says pointing with his mouth wide open. calming down "So Yeah to the arena we go." He uses sonido to get to the arena. (someone will have to start in the arena for me to know how to pick up the situation)  

Soul Discerner

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 pm
In a static crackle Ghant was gone too. He wouldn't let someone so rude get away from this unharmed.
(Exit to Blood of the fallen)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Arina stands up, her tail still twitching, and fallowed the strange arrancar with curioity, the tune she was humming she now began to sing in a low hypnotic way, the wordless melody seemed full of energy, enough so to fuel anyones need to battle.  

chisanoko

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm
"Another intruder, this training session for ghant has gotten quite interesting. I'll meet you all in the arena after I drop Iko off at the infermery." Said Tori, even though ghant had already left.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff