Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku stood there he was impress that she let the power through her quickly though it was still nowhere near the potential she could be at as he was still on his coat of angel as he just smash his arm on the floor. "Now show me your angels power!" Arekku yelled out at her and waited there.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto pushed more chakra out. Her clothes and hair turned bright blue and with every breath, she could see a little bit of steam come out of her mouth, like in winter. She ran towards Arekku at full speed, using the Yubi Kausi No Jutsu (Finger Spike Technique) once more.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Instead of Arekku doing anything with ninjutsu or going back he used his superior physical and taijutsu abilities to dodge her swings with her smiling at her as one time he flicked her on the forehead just softly enough that he wouldn't break her head,"Come on there is so much more to your Angel just unlock it!" Arekku yelled at her.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto felt herself physically pushing the chakra from her angel out. Her clothes began to turn a dark blue and her speed and agility increased. She could definitely hear Susanoo in her head, urging her on. He wanted her to win the fight badly, despite her knowing she had no chance. She backflipped away from Arekku as he hit her in the head. The pain was great, but that wasn't going to stop Makoto.Makoto? She pulled her head down to her guards and rushed in low on Arekku's left. The steam coming off her skin seemed to create a second cloak...or a visual shield around her. Things were starting to get slightly blurry, but not to blurry as to her not being able to see where to hit. She aimed a punch for Arekku's lower ribs. The steam around her fist hardened slightly, to provide extra power to her basic technique.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku took the hit and a flurry of lightning and wind spread through the place before Arekku went poof and disappeared the place became silent as there was a clapping from the tree as Arekku stood there smiling,"Hey good job releasing your Angel for a fight now come over here and let's talk." Arekku said smiling though she might be a little more than shocked.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Makoto turned to face Arekku. She pushed the Angel's chakra back into the seal. Tired, she stumbled over to the tree and collapsed against the base."What now?"

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku laughed as she fell,"Hahaha sorry if I worked ya to hard though at least you getting the hang of it.......... Though remember he's also another person with a different mind inside of you, how can you ask for a strangers strength and then not befriend him later. Your angel will your greatest friend and enemy, your strength and weakness. It thinks so therefore it exists." Arekku said smiling as he hoped she understood his logic.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Makoto pushed herself up to look at Arekku."So I've got multiple personality disorder. Great." She turned around and propped herself up against the tree."What's your angel like?"

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"Ehhh it gets easier with time trust me haha." Arekku said as he thought for a second,"He's an a*****e, very unfeeling, and detach from the world. Though very knowledgeable that's for sure." Arekku said with his hands behind his head.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Makoto closed her eyes and started to drift off."Sounds like crap."She looked around one last time to wonder where she was before falling asleep under Arekku.

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

"It really is..." Arekku whispered as he stood up and picked her up as he concentrated for a while the tree roots came up an became a black bed as the grass flew and became a cushion an Arekku placed Makoto there before he walked to his tree and sat down with his knees bend trying to meditate by himself enjoying the music of the cave.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Makoto tossed and turned on the bed, eventually waking up.She looked around at the newly formed bed."Okay...he's good."She spotted Arekku meditating and decided to try and leave him in peace. She got out of bed and looked around, unable to find the exit."Umm...Kusakage-sama?"She asked nervously. She was grateful for the training, but wanted to see Yukio again before heading home to Otogakure.

Crimson Remedy

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

There was a demonic air around Arekku as well as another energy it was contracting now though it was very powerful the presence as Arekku opened his eyes and showed piercing purple eyes,"Huh?" Arekku said seemingly snapping out off a trance as he stood up,"Leaving already?" Arekku asked as he made a shadow clone,"Well Makoto hope to meet ya again take care." Arekku said as the aura from before vanished as Arekku bowed to her slightly,"Well Ummm unfortunately that's a secret so close your eyes while he carries you out." Arekku said as his clone already picked her up,"And Makoto......... Don't trust anyone always be suspicious of another person this might sound paranoid, but the world is soon to change........ And it seems for us with the powers of the angel might not have it so easy...." Arekku said as he looked at her when his clone suddenly disappeared with her.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku stood up suddenly in the darkness and music of his own area it seemed he was discussing something with himself over and over, the air grew more calmed for once then it fluctuated back to it's old self,"Damn........... dad.............. mom....... sis............ someone." Arekku muttered to himself as he fell to his knees he seemed to about hyperventilate as he was sweating something was pressuring him as he fell face first suddenly.

In his dreams Arekku recalled only one memory or thought, it was of him falling from the sky into a river then from there he had broken his shoulder an almost drown, he remember hands that seem so big before pull him out it was his dad, he seemed so grand.

"Ale why do you do these crazy stunts is beyond me.." The voice seemed so peaceful and warm as he carried the little boy as he walked carefully through the woods at Arekku looked at his fathers blind eyes as Arekku seemed to ignore the pain an only pout as he didn't wanna be lecture,"Haha don't be like that little Nokku, you know I won't always be there to pull you out off trouble. Just know that your mom, your sisters, and I all love you with all hearts. Cause your the person who will protect us and keep us alive we know it.......... And we hope to do the same to you."

Arekku looked at his father it was so many years since he had tried to remember his face, he knew he wasn't the greatest shinobi out there or close to it, but it was his father nonetheless, someone who was taken from him and he can't remember why or how. It forced him to wake up as he was on the floor of the singing cavern. He missed him so much, he wanted to show him all his accomplishments to his family he wanted to keep those lazy summer days in there forest home. Arekku in the real world couldn't help, but to burst into tears in the floor he missed his family so much it burned inside of him that he started crying as people were constantly stripped from him no matter how hard he tried he hated he couldn't stand it anymore as he smashed his hand to the floor then his head.

Arekku after a while of doing this he just stopped an lay on the floor still crying he didn't know why he recalled the memory and why he was recalling so many. But he only could cry at the moment silently in his own darkened cave.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku stood up suddenly in the darkness and music of his own area it seemed he was discussing something with himself over and over, the air grew more calmed for once then it fluctuated back to it's old self,"Damn........... dad.............. mom....... sis............ someone." Arekku muttered to himself as he fell to his knees he seemed to about hyperventilate as he was sweating something was pressuring him as he fell face first suddenly.

In his dreams Arekku recalled only one memory or thought, it was of him falling from the sky into a river then from there he had broken his shoulder an almost drown, he remember hands that seem so big before pull him out it was his dad, he seemed so grand.

"Ale why do you do these crazy stunts is beyond me.." The voice seemed so peaceful and warm as he carried the little boy as he walked carefully through the woods at Arekku looked at his fathers blind eyes as Arekku seemed to ignore the pain an only pout as he didn't wanna be lecture,"Haha don't be like that little Nokku, you know I won't always be there to pull you out off trouble. Just know that your mom, your sisters, and I all love you with all hearts. Cause your the person who will protect us and keep us alive we know it.......... And we hope to do the same to you."

Arekku looked at his father it was so many years since he had tried to remember his face, he knew he wasn't the greatest shinobi out there or close to it, but it was his father nonetheless, someone who was taken from him and he can't remember why or how. It forced him to wake up as he was on the floor of the singing cavern. He missed him so much, he wanted to show him all his accomplishments to his family he wanted to keep those lazy summer days in there forest home. Arekku in the real world couldn't help, but to burst into tears in the floor he missed his family so much it burned inside of him that he started crying as people were constantly stripped from him no matter how hard he tried he hated he couldn't stand it anymore as he smashed his hand to the floor then his head.

Arekku after a while of doing this he just stopped an lay on the floor still crying he didn't know why he recalled the memory and why he was recalling so many. But he only could cry at the moment silently in his own darkened cave,"Why........ Why.... Why...." Arekku muttered for now as he was dismayed with himself as he felt like a failure.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items