Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokémon 5th Gen: What do you wanna see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the whole list?
  Yup, all of it.
  Most of it; I skimmed.
  No, I'm just gonna gripe and possibly repeat something that's been said.
View Results

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:32 am
8Bit Jack
Owwin
It is hard to get people to trade you stuff if you don't EV train too. They all want Celebi and mew for their ******** shellder.

Man, ******** the GTS. ******** it hard. I want to beat the crap out of every one of those little shits. The only way I got an international trade was by posting a Bellsprout and asking for a Caterpie.

Edit: To be fair, that sort of thing was bound to happen with how many young kids play it. They need to make far, FAR better search filters.

I was talking to LPS about this the other day. GTS needs "Advanced Search" goddamiit. If I have a Piplup, I should be able to trade it for a Lv. 21 Oddish holding a Chesto Berry, nicknamed "c**k"... I should.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:23 am
How about a KICKASS MOTORCYCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

VROOOOOM  

Allegro

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm
Allegro
How about a KICKASS MOTORCYCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

VROOOOOM
I could get behind this.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm
8Bit Jack
Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire, lololol.

Srsly, tho, I really hope they don't remake them. I will feel so needlessly old.

even if you will feel old... you know they will do it eventually... every old pokemon will be 'reimagined' on the next handheld.. perhaps they will just box the entire series in one cartridge and call it "Pokemon Generations"  

Reesa

Magic Lover

15,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm
Here, I've got one. How about they remove the Battle Tower's cheating ability? I'm sick of being shafted by impossible luck.

Palmer is a hacking sack of s**t. Traded KOs between Scizor and his Dragonite. Togekiss used Aura Sphere. Rhyperior hung on using its Focus Band, kills Togekiss with Rock Wrecker. Ambipom used Fake Out. Rhyperior hung on using its Focus Band. Ambipom used Last Resort. Rhyperior hung on using its Focus Band, kills Ambipom with Rock Wrecker. I know the Battle Tower cheats, but come the ******** on.

10%*10%*10%=0.1% chance of anyone pulling that off consecutively. I had this happen, but I haven't found a shiny in this game yet. Bull. ********. s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm
TITS  

Waynebrizzle

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 pm
Waynebrizzle
TITS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm
CASTFORM evolved into BREASTFORM!  

8Bit Jack

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm
8Bit Jack
XD Every time I look at him I either imagine boobs or balls hanging off him. He is a terrible pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm
Owwin
8Bit Jack
XD Every time I look at him I either imagine boobs or balls hanging off him. He is a terrible pokemon.

Agreed completely.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 pm
Regulust
Owwin
8Bit Jack

Agreed completely.
his other forms look okay, but the normal one is just. BOOB BALLS!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm
We have Sunny Day, Yeah?

What about a move that bring out the Moon?

It could... Boost Dark type moves, perhaps. And a Moon equivalent to Solarbeam.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm
TtheHero
We have Sunny Day, Yeah?

What about a move that bring out the Moon?

It could... Boost Dark type moves, perhaps. And a Moon equivalent to Solarbeam.
Makes moonlight heal more and lunar dance doesn't faint the current pokemon, just wounds them? Chances for sleep inducing moves working increases or sleep lasts longer? The possibilities are awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm
I want to see diffrent starter types, like ghost, dark, psycic. Seriously the Fire, water, grass is getting kinda old.  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm
Darth Steven 09
I want to see diffrent starter types, like ghost, dark, psycic. Seriously the Fire, water, grass is getting kinda old.
The bad thing is that nothing has the right balance. Psychic takes double from dark and ghost, ghost takes normal from psychic and double from dark, and dark takes 0 from psychic and half from ghost. Dark is the obvious choice here. If anything make 3 totally unrelated types with no strengths or weaknesses.

FIGHTING ELECTRIC POISON!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces