Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Aki and Vrail Hatake's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail's head drooped as he heard her words "I already know." he said as he had gotten the information from one of the summons he'd had following her. They were probably still watching her now, even though she was with Vrail.
His hands clinched in fists as he held back a wave of sorrow and grief. He turned his head away from her a he swallow what was sure to be tears. He closed his eyes and held his breathe, as his heart seemed to be ripped out of his chest. He finally unclenched his fist as he place a hand on his torso, to hold back the pain.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:47 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

(( Kinda hard for the summon to have followed her, but it's whatevs. XD ))

Aki didn't know which stab was worse. That he already knew or the look of absolute pain that crossed him. Most likely the look. "I-" She started to speak but her throat shut on itself, "I should go. Just leave forever. I ruined everything. I'm worthless as shinobi and now as a wife." Aki began backing away from her husband, not once ever looking at him. She couldn't anymore. Her hands were clenched together, the nails nearly cutting open her skin.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXX((Hey... it's all I could think of.))

Vrail stood up as well, his body seemed to ache with every movement. He looked at Aki and his face seemed more clear. He gave a weak smile "You know better than that! You are one of the strongest in Kusa and even though this is between us I still love you with all my heart. You are better than anything I could ever dream of getting. I see why you cheated. I am the unworthy one." he said as he made his way to the bedroom to pack his things. He would leave, giving her the house since he already had one and didn't want her to be with her parents.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

"Strongest in Kusa? That's a joke. I'm scum. Nothing but grit and filth. There's nothing good about me." Aki was shaking, her body once more was waging war against the poison of her liver and the living metal. As Vrail left for the bedroom Aki fumbled to find the sink in the bath room. The black blood bubbled forth and stained the pristine white porclian sink. Aki sank to her knees, sobbing. "I want to die." She mumbled.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:26 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXX

Vrail heard her say the last part. He gripped his chest and walked back to her. He found her in the bath room, standing in front of the sink. He went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her "Aki... no matter what you have done or how you think of yourself, I will always love you." he said as he rested his head upon her shoulder and gentle kissed her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"How could you still possibly love me?" Aki was laughing. She had already cracked and nearly shattered. With one hand on his head holding it in place she reached over and took up a white towel. With the towel she cleaned up the toxic blood from her face and the counter the rest was washed down the sink. The towel was then dropped into the sink below the running tap. "We should probably burn that rag..." She mumbled and gently pushed Vrail off her shoulder. Only so she could fill the glass sitting on the counter with water, gargle it, and spit till the water returned clear. Aki then turned around in his hold about her middle so that she rest her forehead against his shoulder. "How can you still love me..." She whimpered.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXX

Vrail hugged her gently, listening to her soft voice. He rubbed her back with his thumbs "Aki you are all I ever wanted. I don't know anything else but to love you." then he sighed "You shouldn't have to ask me how or why, because you already know. True love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; it is not self-seeking, nor easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongdoing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, and preserves. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance.... That is the type of love I have for you!" he whispered into her ear.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

As he spoke her fist lightly pounded against his shoulder. Thick tears rolled from her cheeks and quickly began to saturate his shirt. At this point Aki couldn't tell just what motivated the tears, anguish or joy. The lump in her throat made it impossible to respond, and so she did what she thought was the next best thing. Aki kissed him. A peck upon his lips. "I will always love you." She finally was able to speak up. "Though I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for what I have done, I cannot deny that no matter what becomes of me, or you, that I will love you infinetly." She then kissed him once more, this time with a little length.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:53 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail kissed her back his tongue entering her mouth. His palms against her waist as her ran them lightly up her back and gentle against her waist. He loved the feel of her soft skin and one hand accidentally went up the back of her shirt. He noticed that he had become slightly aroused.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki pressed back towards his touch. Her hands glided up his neck and intertwined into his hair. She attempted to get as close to him as possible. She continued their kiss, warmly accepting his tongue as well as using her own. The feel of his hands against her skin was like fire yet relaxing.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:28 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail lifted up her shirt a little ways, once he'd seen how she was reacting to him. His mouth never leaving hers as his hands went under her buttocks and he found that for some reason he was able to lift her, yet it was still a little overweight for someone soo small. As he held her body next to his, he separated the kiss and lightly put his head to her chest where took some heavey breathes. His eyes allows at her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

She took in a sharp gasp as he lifted her up. Aki was surprised that he was able to hold her up with out much effort. Her fingers unlaced from his hair as he rested his head against her. They then took to tracing circles on his neck. "Should we move to where you don't have to hold me up?" Aki asked with concern.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail looked up at her lovingly and nodded. He carried her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He sat her down on the bed and crawled slowly over her as he locked lips with her once more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

As he carried her, and even as he slowly crawled over her, Aki placed small kisses on his neck. Then they began to once more kiss. She wrapped her arms about him in an attempt to hold him as close as possible.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail felt himself get excited as his body was pressed against hers. He slowly lifted up her shirt, so that she may stop him from taking it off if she so choice it.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff