Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Mord-Sith and Their Toys...er, PETS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:32 pm
chubby_choco
Sounds kinky. wink

Yeah. That's belly dancing for ya.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:15 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
Sounds kinky. wink

*chuckles* Belly-dancing Mord-Sith, huh...that's a kinda funny thought... whee  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:42 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Sounds kinky. wink

Yes, could you see them all in red-leather belly dancing uniforms parading a show for the Lord Rahl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Sounds kinky. wink

Yes, could you see them all in red-leather belly dancing uniforms parading a show for the Lord Rahl.

I am SURE he wouldn't mind. stare

Nonexistant Inner Darken Rahl: eek / 3nodding Yes please.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:32 am
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Sounds kinky. wink

I am SURE he wouldn't mind. stare

Nonexistant Inner Darken Rahl: eek / 3nodding Yes please.

Which is why I'm giving him this room. Here you go N-EIDR: ::a room titled: Belly Dancing Mord Sith Chamber::
::shortly after he eagerly shuts the door the "Belly Dancing Mord Sith sign comes off and it's replaced with: Ari's Torture Chamber::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:51 pm
What does N-EIDR mean?

Wasn't this supposed to be a torture thread?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:31 pm
chubby_choco
What does N-EIDR mean?

Wasn't this supposed to be a torture thread?

N-EIDR= Nonexistant Inner Darken Rahl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:41 am
Choco totally missed that one...i got it though...i always do. ^_^
....and yes my mind is my weakness...but thankfully...even if i get hurt mentally by emotional detachment my enemies dont realize they have hit a weak spot cause i dont show weakness.....it is truly the sadest way to protect yourself but thats what i do...anyways! back to N-EIDR torture!
*sets down lawn chair and begins to eat popcorn*
mmmm popcorn and torture...now i wanna go see Hostel....
wouldnt that be a funny clip?
like a scene with a guy going at somebody strapped down with a chainsaw as "Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head" plays in the background, or some guy skinning another person alive as the song that goes "Sunshine on my shoulder, keeps me happy." plays on like an old record player. those would be nice...

...yea thats the kind of things i think up when im bored....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:19 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
....and yes my mind is my weakness...but thankfully...even if i get hurt mentally by emotional detachment my enemies dont realize they have hit a weak spot cause i dont show weakness.....it is truly the sadest way to protect yourself but thats what i do...anyways! back to N-EIDR torture!
like a scene with a guy going at somebody strapped down with a chainsaw as "Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head" plays in the background, or some guy skinning another person alive as the song that goes "Sunshine on my shoulder, keeps me happy." plays on like an old record player. those would be nice...

I WANNA SEE HOSTEL SO BAD! Me and Chubby's girlfriend are going and we want Chubby to come with. But she finds ghosts more comforting than Mord-Sith like torture. Me and Kailah are gonna go mad in laughter when we see it. Following it by a Disney Princess movie marathon at my place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:09 pm
You people are sick.
Still, I want Kailah to see Fuse with me...so I guess I'll have to put up with Hostel. You get to pay my therapy bills. ^_^  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:53 pm
chubby_choco
You people are sick.
Still, I want Kailah to see Fuse with me...so I guess I'll have to put up with Hostel. You get to pay my therapy bills. ^_^

As long as you pay mine after seeing Fuze. It's around $1000 a month. I have a cheap one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:13 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
You people are sick.

As long as you pay mine after seeing Fuze. It's around $1000 a month. I have a cheap one.
...screw it. I'll wait until it comes out on rental and watch it in broad daylight.
And cling to Kailah anyway. xp  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:02 am
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
You people are sick.

...screw it. I'll wait until it comes out on rental and watch it in broad daylight.

thats cute...^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:42 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252

*eyes rivited to the pop corn* Aaaarrghhhhh!!! *tackles PB to the ground, beats him to a pulp then steals his popcorn*  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:36 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
You people are sick.

thats cute...^_^

Yes. They're so adorable together! You should see when Chubby pounces on Kailah, squeezing her close. The Kailah throws her off only to have Chubby once again POUNCE! It's so funny. But they make such a cute couple. heart  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff