View Results

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm
I Love Twilight.The Books Were Great.the Movies,Ah,They Were Okay.Coulda Been Better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm
In my opinion, I could care less for it. It kinda ruined how vampires are supposed to be seen. But if people like it and are happy with it then that's cool...it's when people CONSTANTLY nag me or go obsessed with it that bothers me. >_< But I'm glad you girls found something that you can enjoy.  

Hunny Bunny Kagome

Romantic Lover

7,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm
i like the twilight saga, both the books and the movies. yeah i know that they leave out alot, but they are still good. i HATE edward, he is just to.....i dont know what to say. i love jacob only because he reminds me of my old guy friend who i miss very much. (r.i.p max) but any way i hate sam, but love the rest of the wolf pack. i already said what i thought about edward, but i love the rest of the cullens. but thats all i would like to say about my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am
I really like the books, but the movies and other stuff is overrated. I'm wondering what they're going to do when they have to turn Breaking Dawn in to a movie, and I wouldn't see it anyways, as well as why on earth Twilight hasn't been turned into a video game yet, especially because they could make millions from doing that.  

Blue Haibara

Katzzie

500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 am
Ah, I've read all the books and actually seen both the movies. They could have been worse, I think. The second movie was a little so-so. I mean, technically it was all about the werewolves running around half naked all the time. It didn't make it better there was someone sitting next to me going 'AHHH! JACOOOB!!' and then 'AHHHH EDWAAAARDDD~' every time there were. On. Screen. Annoying.
And then the vampires are sparkly. I mean, it seems pretty gay to me. Sorry, my opinion. And then there's the Twitards and Anti-Twillighters. I mean, apparently according to them, you can be neutral about the book.
I think her's 'The Host' are way better than Twillight. But apparently nobody seems to have read it.
- And then Bella's a big wimp.
Sorry, my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 am
Kagome-chan_09
In my opinion, I could care less for it. It kinda ruined how vampires are supposed to be seen. But if people like it and are happy with it then that's cool...it's when people CONSTANTLY nag me or go obsessed with it that bothers me. >_< But I'm glad you girls found something that you can enjoy.

Aggreed I like theold evil bloodsucking hot vampires not edward crooked nose cullen.  

Car Crazy Mule

Xxvamp girl_101xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 am
I love vampire's I thought 'Twilight' was ok, but then I saw the movie before I read the books, and I was about to walk out of the theater! It was that bad! The vampire's in the are a discrace against all vampire's! The friggin sparkel! (Sorry to all you 'Twilight' fans.) Now heart VAMPIRE ACADEMY heart that's a good book they should of made that a movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:11 pm
██

Just love it biggrin

██

Bunneca

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:31 pm
I luv the books!!!! and the movies r okay. But, robert pattinson is kinda ugly. I like jacob heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm
well in my mom's books interview with the vampire .
she said they can glitter in the sunlight .
Robert Pattinson is the most hot guy heart and Jacob nice kid .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Magaliforever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:44 am
Not a big fan of the movies, but I adore the books. i go watch the movies just to criticize it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:54 pm
heart I LOVE TWILIGHT! heart

I loved reading the books and was completly bumbed when it came to an end. I wish she would keep the series going (not with midnight sun but from the last book on). The books helped me threw my pregnancy and threw my husbands deployment.

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 pm
Those crazy a** fans ruined it for me soooo mad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:38 pm
I LOVE TWILIGHT! JACOB IS SO HOT! heart  

Lt Shiny Scales

Cute Garbage

18,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Jibberishh

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 pm
Listen!!!!!!!! I am not obsessed like those super fan girls out there i admit i looove twilight BIG WOOP!!! All you haters just can't judge twilight because of obsessed fan girls!!!! I"M tired of them too okay!!!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't mean I shouldn't like twilight! pfft...  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff