Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Kind and Cruel...Full & starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Ryza gently stroked her hair and forced a smile, then brought it back down, "You are a great help... You cook whatever you want to eat... And if you cannot pick something, pancakes." He nodded, sitting down on his bed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:39 pm
((im feelin great thnks))
Kyo walks at a slow pace and readjusts his coat"He just isnt as nice as he tries to let off he can be crude and hearless at times" he replies looking back at the curious neko"If he touches you warn me" he smiles politely to her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lyra looks over at her master listening to him curiously as he talked about his brother. She lets out a sigh,"Sounds like one of my old masters ,but you have no need to worry. I can take care of myself if your brother tries to hurt me ,but I'll tell you before hand if you like Master Kyo."

OCC: I'm glad your feeling better.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:04 pm
Kyo lets out a laugh and pets her ears smiling"Thats goo but yes thats best......even better you must stay at my side undrstand?" he asks as they walk up the drive of the large house  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

Lyra's ears press against her head as he pet her ears which was weird to her because her last Master loved to pull her ears because it hurt like when he pulled her tail all the time. After he takes off his hand from her head, her ears go back up and looks over to him,"Okay. Do I have to stay in one place at a time if at your side?" She looks up at the house that they are walking to ,and she notices that is was a bit bigger than her last home.

OCC:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm
"you have free roam as long as i can see you" he yawns"Ima go play final fantasy 13 but first we get some good food and something to drink" he smils to himself  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

Lyra tilts her head at his words,"Final Fantasy 13? What is that Master?" She looks at him curiouly as she waits for his answer since she never had playing video games before in her life. She smiles when he was talking about cooking,"Would you like me to cook something for us to eat when we get inside? All you have to do is show me to the kitchen."

OCC:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:26 pm
"anytime you want you may cook" he looks at her suprised but not"Its a video game when we start hanging out from now on you will play them more and more.....oh also i have a rose garden out back i will show you later" he smiles opening the door for her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

Lyra nods her head at him,"Okay." She thought of something to cook,"Do you have steak at your house? Or chicken?" She had a few ideas what to make for them to eat. When he talks about the video game, she looks at him curiously,"Sounds interesting ,adn I would love to see your rise garden. I love roses." She walks throw the door and thanks him for holding it open for her. She looks around the room taking in everything in the room.

OCC:

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas