Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm
The man would the come face to face with a double barrel shotgun, being held by the woman, no surprise...

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm
The man shoved the shotgun upward and punched the woman in the stomach. Hard.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm
The woman only gave a heavy groan of pain, her eye twitching as she slowly dropped down to her knees, glaring at the man. Her finger twitched over the triggers of the shotgun, slowly pressing down.
Luckily though, her mind gave way to the blow, her finger relaxing just before the final pound could be added to set off the trigger as she finally collapsed onto the ground, out cold.

"...Sir, was it necessary to knock out the Master?" HK asked, tilting his head as he remained outside.
"I could have easily carried her myself. Or acquired rope to restrain her, which we still may need, for my Master, much like her father, does not give up easily."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm
"It's quieter this way." The man said before picking her up.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:17 pm
"So we going to follow them still?" Malice asked her brother.
Dent only gave her the hand signal for silence.
"Why not?" she asked again assuming no was what the hand signal meant.
Dent spun around. "Are we suddenly heroes?" he asked.
"And why shouldn't we be, this mercenary stuff isn't actually appealing."
"It pays."
"So lets do something good with money we have for once."
Dent had nothing to say for a moment. "Why the sudden change in character? He could've killed us."
"So we wait to fin out what he's doing. For all we know he could be heading to the same settlement we're going too."
"or a slave camp..."
"all the more reason to follow him..."
Another moment of silence fell between the two. "Fine but we stay FAR back this time and if he kills us I'm kicking your a** in the after life."
"If there is one."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:25 pm
"I believe the old Americans use duct tape for silence..." HK said, tapping his metal chin as he stepped out of the way of the door to give the man room.

"I believe they once had a saying that goes something like, 'Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.'" He said, before looking down at them.

"Would you like me to find duct tape and rope, Sir?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 pm
"...Fine." The man said before walking outside, carrying the woman over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 pm
"A wise choice sir." HK replied happily, before suddenly running inside the house, causing several crashing noises...

Within a few moments, he turned with rope in one hand, and duct tape in the other.

"Would you like to do it or shall I, Sir?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:40 pm
"You."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm
"A wise choice~" HK said with a tune, grabbing his master from the man. He then began to work on restraining and muting his master, cutting the ropes at a perfect length so there was enough to tie her hands, knees, and ankles together. With the left over rope he then tied her from the shoulders down to her elbows, literally restraining nearly all movement from her upon awaking. The most she would be able to do was squirm, like a maggot.
He then slap one small portion of duct tape over her mouth...Then another...And another... Before using the rest to cover the ropes, only restraining her more.

"There~" He said proudly, pretending to wipe dust off his hands after he tossed away the now empty duct tape roll.
"You have NO idea how long I've been wanting to do this Sir." He chuckled, picking up the woman and handing her back to the man.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 pm
The man gave no reply but only took the woman and carried her out of the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:00 pm
HK only followed behind, whistling cheerfully as he was proud of his work, and happy to leave this God forsaken place.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm
After a while, they had left the Farm behind them, the city coming into better view.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 pm
The whole time, HK had been shifting from old and patriotic tunes. Course, not through a radio. That would be too nice. No, he sung it himself...

It was at this time though, the woman began to stir, after wiggling a little on his shoulder as if she were trying to get comfortable. When the position didn't feel right, her eyes shot open.
Frantically, she began looking around, trying to figure out where she was at and with who. It was no surprise to her to see the stranger and HK.
"Mmm!!" She screamed, before batting her eyes realizing she had been muted, only causing her to squirm and scream more into the tape.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:14 pm
The man ignored her and continued down the path he was walking.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff