Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 am
Memnoch laughed pushed his chakrams into the round, using the chains to launch him to the right, quickly he pushed off of his landing area, slashign forward about 15ft in the form of an arc with his electrified chakram and chain.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:52 am
Karasu nodded, "If you do not mind, a name? Mine is Karasu, Espada."  

G Drogon

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am
En'u winced and flicker her hand, the Cero turned, shielding her as she leap back, OOkami flowing back into one sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Joss unsheathed her zanpakuto and held it by her side.
"Josselyn Ichimaru, Captain of Squad 5, mainly called Joss." She replied.

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

everily

Eloquent Raider

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 am
Memnoch smiled, focusing more, making the charam spin, in a chain-saw like motion. Now that he had his footing, he lashing the other chakram towards the arrancar, arround the cero, is a crescent motion. He had clearly perfected this type of fighting. There was no doubt this would be a long fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 am
Enu jumped out of the way, just barely getting out of the way. She landed a little heavy wincing at the electrcityon Ookami. Before the other cero could fade she fired a second.

((does anyone mind if Ookami posts through my account? Where having issues...))  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 am
((I don't, and is the cero going anywhere in particular?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 am
((mainly its just to buy time so its aimed in your general direction but not specificly at him. And thanks))  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 am
((er...ok))

Memnoch noticed the cero that Enu had fired, and recalled how she could control her Ceros, he had to get rid of it quickly. Memnoch using both of his chakrams, moved them both in opposite arcs, creating a circle, to hit the cero upon both sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:05 pm
Enu watched the cero disipate considering. She ran to one side, keeping an eye on his weapons, she slashed upwards.

(and i guess scratch what i asked. Ookami wander away somewhere. And it was her idea too... Annoyance)  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:18 pm
Memnoch, who had been caught almost completely off guard, spun to see the arrancar slashing up towards him, a last moment insinct brought his arms up to guard, the sword slcied upon the chins that lay upon his arms. He jumped back, however anger suddenly filled Memnoch as he brought his arms down quickly. When he did this, his chakrams came racing back, aimed at her skull from behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:48 pm
Nicodemus had noticed when the Captains finally arrived "It's about damn time, I was worried that Soul Society wouldn't pay attention to me" Letting his power increase to that of a low ranking Espada , he turned back to Hiraku "Sorry, but your no longer needed for my experiment. Captains give much more accurate data" Nicodemus sondioed, static buzzing as he appeared behind Hiraku with startling speed.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 pm
The disappearance and reappearance shocked Hiraku. "My guard is open, no, it's practically broken. If the opponent was trying to attack me from behind, I could easily defend myself through changing into my Shikai, but I'm in the middle in my 'Kuzu Ryusen'. Another downfall. Damn, it all..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 pm
Nicodemus simply stood there watching his attack go forward missing anything that was there. "How did you do that curry trick? Flinging a bowl of food then having it turn into an attack, quite fasinating" He had decided to overpower Hiraku very slowly, asking questions and simply knocking him out. For some reason this person could be helpful in the future.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:18 pm
Memnoch noticed the slowly growing spiritual pressure of the Arrancar fighting the shinigami, 'That must be the leader of this mission' Memnoch thought, 'Thats not good for the Vice.'

Memnoch took in a breath and shouted at the Shinigami, "He's too strong, you need to retreat! Hurry!" At this rate of groth, even Memnoch would need to begin releasing his pressure again to stay up and fighting at his fullest.

Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff