Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5ds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:34 pm
I coach swim team and we have competitions on Saturdays (so actually while I think you've mentioned this I wouldn't notice as I'm not home until 1 - 2pm at the earliest), so that will mostly do me no good. Basically my schedule doesn't allow TV that isn't at night. Usually late at night. It's why I just try to have as few of shows as possible.

Anyhow I'll just try and catch it online, my work schedule kinda fails for June. I mean I'll be working until about 1pm Mon - Sat between coaching the team and teaching swim lessons, and I'll coach, lead lap swim, and teach water aerobics from around 7pm - 10pm at night. However my guard shifts kinda fail, for June at least (and in less than 3 weeks I quit the school district - for good and not just summer this time as I'll be moving next fall), so I'll have empty days soon (unless I get called into sub as a guard a lot, I won't say no but I'll be annoyed because I really got jipped on hours, and if people can't work the hours they got, particularly the ones who got lots of hours, grrrrrr). Might try to get back into Naruto, watch a bit of Princess Tutu (for Kits) and then we'll see about 5D. I'll try to at least watch the first couple of episodes or so within the next few weeks. I borrowed this old BBC series featuring Alan Rickman that I do need to finish first. There are only 7 episodes, and I've watched 3 (I watched 4 but I spaced because I was doing work) so it shouldn't take too long.

And now I apologize for this unnecessarily long rambling essay. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Hey, It's alright, I don't mind...You seem to have a hectic life. I think it's really cool that you coach a swim team. I like to swim, but I stink at it! crying  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm
Yea I love coaching my team. And at least you love it, I always love people who love swimming - regardless of their skill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 am
YAY! biggrin I'm knda stressed, finals are soon. I'm not worried about failing, but I'm inexplicably stressed and want to be in the water, but I'm in track and field unit and swimming unit ended a while ago...  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:35 pm
Aww, sad face! I'm sure you can convince the track teacher to hold class in a pool. razz

Good luck with finals then!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm
wouldn't work...I really stink at Relays!! Sprinting 300 meters made me loose most of my energy... crying could hardly breathe, I need to run more... sweatdrop  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Yea, I'm terrible at running. Although running is terrible for your body, so I'm not inclined to do it more, particularly as I already have knee problems.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:37 pm
Wait it is?!?!? eek wow...you have knee problems? I think I used to. I know most of my infancy was spent in a little cast due to dislocated kneecap.  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:45 pm
Oh yea, the human body was not designed for running. Unlike say a cheetahs body which is. It'd be better exercise to walk at a brisk pace than to run, just because the benefits aren't exactly worth the wear and tear. However many of our athletics are not exactly good for the human body. Such as gymnastics and many dance forms are brutal on the feet and many ligaments. Oh well, we're all going to die anyhow, if I loved running I would. I just don't so it's definitely not worth destroying my body that way. Destroy yourself doing things you like. ^_~

Aww that sucks. I've never dislocated my knee but the surrounding muscles tend to inflame from time to time. The fact that I'm flat footed works against me as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 pm
Things I like, for me that's watching anime like YGO, YYH, HxH and DBZ. along with random pacing episodes that get on my family's nerves... stare  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:31 pm
Well as long as you get up and take a short walk every now and then, maybe do some simple yoga and eat an apple, that's probably a much healthier pastime. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:50 am
I tried yoga when I was younger, from a video at a library that is closed now, and it was okay, but I'm not flexible...I'm happy one-third of my exams are done with!!! those four essays were evil!! two per exam. yuck!  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:02 pm
I'm not as flexible as I'd like to be but I'm alright, I can definitely do basic yoga, and hopefully I can work my way up to some of the more extreme stuff eventually. My health and time have worked against me lately though, hopefully things will go better this summer though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Yeah, woot, My math final is done!!! xd thank the gods!!!  

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 pm
Huzzah! So you done with finals yet or more to go?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff