Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Aiko's red eyes widened, but only barely. He was on to her. She said something taboo. 'Play it cool,' she thought and said, "Oh, my father is an ambassador from Kyoshi. I only knew who you were from pictures. I just got in town, so we haven't got a chance to go to your palace yet."

She bowed, hiding her smile from him. That just made this job a whole lot more fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien got a bad vibe from this girl, "Oh your the daughter of the ambassador... I thought that she was suppose to stay at Kyoshi island." He said without moving or showing any sign of emotion.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm
Aiko stayed down with widened eyes. 'Crap, he's smarter than I thought.' She stood, without showing any emotion. "Well, I'm the second daughter. The first daughter, my sister, stays home. My parents don't trust me at home alone yet."

She then went to raising her hands and walking around stupidly, like a child quoting an adult, and said with a deep voice, emulating an older man. "You may not stay home young lady! You are not really our daughter and the whole village hates you. We don't want an incident to happen while we're gone." Then, she giggled, hoping it made her seem a tad younger than she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Damien looked at her, "I don't even know the ambassador but I know that he doesn't have two daughters... who are you really?" He crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 pm
'Again, with this dude,' Aiko thought. He definitely was smart, but not smarter than her.

"Yes, I am," she said, hiding a surprised look by faking a sad gaze, "My parents never talk about me because I'm not their real daughter. I was found on the shore by my father as a baby. The Unagi was about to feast on me, but he saved me. When he couldn't find anyone in the village to take care of me, his wife begged him to keep me. I travel with them so that I can find my true home."

She teared up a little and sniffed, hiding her face. The fire nation spy would have to leave soon, in case the prince found out. Well if she was lucky, she could take him, but that would be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

This was starting to get on his last nerve, "What is your name?"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm
"My name," Aiko said, thinking. She could just say the shortened version of her name, since she was leaving town today. He wouldn't see her again. Well, maybe her full name. It wouldn't matter.

"-is Aiko." She said, releasing tension from her nose. A bit of hot steam came out without her noticing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Damien glared at her after she spoke her name, "Aiko you say?" He pulled out his broad swords and pointed them at her, "In the name of the earth kingdom, you are under arrest you fire nation spy!"

(Thats what you get for telling your characters real name to a guy that has read mostly every profile on high importance fire nation people... especially spies...)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:17 pm
"I haven't done anything wrong have I? I'm not the Aiko you think. I have heard of the notorious spy, because she almost killed my father. My full name is Aikono. I should've listened to my parents when they told me to go by Ai. They knew I would be mistaken for that monster," Aiko said, still going on with the act. Raising her arms, she eyed the swords fearfully, like an innocent citizen would. She would have to think fast. If he didn't by this bit, she would have to make a break for it. She was fast, but, not that fast.

'If I could find a place to hide, maybe then I could make my escape by using my fire to fly, like my mom taught me,' Aiko thought, hoping to Fire Lord Ignis that he bought it.

((Part Of the plan all along. Makes it fun for her! plus, it makes it easier to write more on my part. The panic, the desperation! Ah, I love it ~ <3))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

Damien lowered his swords, "I guess that I could have you mixed up with someone else..." He smirked and let out a loud whistle. A few seconds later, two Dai Li agents come off of the roofs and stepped behind her, "Im sorry but being the prince of this city... I cannot allow any possible suspects of the fire nation walk around freely." The Dai Li agents walked up to her and formed cuffs around her hands made out of their gloves.

((I see how it works but my character is more of a straight to the point kind of guy... get it, point as in sword!))  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 pm
Aiko closed her eyes and sighed, then looked at the Dai Li agents. "Do you boys happen to know the story of the dragon of the west? You know, the one who got into the walls of Ba Sing Se?"

Aiko didn't wait for a reaction, instead she continued, "Legend was that he was called the dragon of the west because he could breath fire, kinda like," she took a big breath and breathed fire in a circle around them all. It was a bright blue color, which signified that it was hotter than regular fire, "That."

"You were right my friend, but the second you or your agents move, that fire will burn you all," she hissed cold heartedly, "So, let me go, and I will leave the city, leaving you and your precious Dai Li agents unharmed. I don't have any information on your city other than what the Fire lord already knows and I can go back with inconclusive results." She looked into his eyes and begged. She wasn't into begging but, "Please, I have to save my brother. The Fire Lord has him in jail so I have incentive to stay loyal. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't work for him. Please," She cried, tears flowing. She was telling the truth. She was only 'evil', because she wanted to save her brother. She hated her parents and the Fire Lord, but her brother was just a ten year old! He couldn't bend! His life was in danger because of her.

((haha very funny.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image

Damien looked at her eyes and could tell that she was telling the truth. He motioned to the Dai Li agents and their gloves returned to their hands. They jumped off and Damien glared at her, "Fine... but leave my city now!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm
"Thank you," Aiko bowed, trying to stop her tears, "I shall repay you for your kindness, someday." After removing the fire, she then jumped up on a nearby roof by using fire from her feet. She jumped off into the distance.

But, before she got too far, she looked back and said to herself, "Thank you, Prince Damien. Once I save my brother, I will come back to help defeat the fire lord." She then went to the apartment she was staying at and grabbed her pack. Then, she left the city, keeping true to her word.

But once beyond the walls, she returned to her old self, as an act. She looked back upon the city and smiled a bit, then walked a little ways. Her Shirshu was waiting for her just in the woods outside of Ba Sing Se. "Come on boy, results inconclusive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

He watched as she left and replaced his swords back into his sheath. He than looked back at the two airbenders, "Its apparently obvious that you two know that im the prince, huh?"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 am
(Wow I missed a lot.)

"Yeah so that's why you can't leave. You're afraid that your father will need you," Elena said relaxing her grip on her staff. Everything made sense now.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff