Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Southern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm
(i didnt really find it funny.....this is coming from a guy who loves shane dawson videos for their hummor.XP)

Nikku looked far into the open sea.there was something not right.he noticed the currint was constantly changing.he looked around and out of the courner of his eye, he saw the young girl that bowed to him eairlier, waterbending.He moved his arms and sank into the snow.he moved until he saw that he was behind her,then he rose up from out of the snow and stood behind her "i didnt know you were a waterbender." Nikku said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 pm
the water droped instantly, as snow turned around and saw nikku standing there. her hands flew behind her back "i-i can't" she said trying horribly to lie. she was caught and she knew it.  

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 am
Dante walking on the snow with a bunch of gear on him he then take out a bottles of rum and finish the whole bottle  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 am
ware the hell is this place im looking for  

The_Foolish_One 102

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm
Nikku didnt like when people lied to him.His expression turned to a serious one. "i saw it with my own eyes...Before you try to lie to me again,Know that i dont take kindly to liers."his tone was serious and harsh,but then it turned to a comforting tone and smile."Now why dont you want people to know you can water bend?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 am
snow sighed, he knew, "i don't want people to know so if i ever have to defend myself ro whatever reason it may be, i have the upper hand, who ever dare challenge me will not know what they are up against," she said moving her hand up and a steam of water following. "i'm teaching my self to become a master." she said.  

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm
he cuckled a little."your teaching yourself to be a master? you'll be older then me by the time that happens." He said.He turned and began to walk back into the village "come by my house later on...I have something for you." He said to snow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 pm
"when i'm a master youll be wishing i would teach you!" she yelled after him, she knew he was rightbut he never even saw how much she has tought her self already. she sighed and killed a few hours with chores then dicided it was time to go tohis house "hello?" she said as she waited outside  

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 am
Melanie Chang

User Image
Melanie ran to the water's edge Korra close at her heals. Get me out of here. she dropped to the snow partially out of breath. Korra yipped nudging her gentaly. "I know, Korra. I know. We got to keep moving if we don't want him heading us off this time." she patted her white wolf's head and quickly got up off her feet. Uncaping the water skin pouch on her side. She calmed her breathing before streaming some of the water into the pouch. "Time to find us a master Korra." she smiled "this time we won't fail." Korra yipped happily and took off after Mel running right along beside her while they looked for a vacant ship.

Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff