Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 am
User Image

нαяυкι ѕнιzυηє
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I want to bloom without fail
Even in those overly rainy days
Even in those frozen windy days
The pink flower petals sway

oxoxoxo

xxWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

нαяυкσxкαмισ

I don't want to lose!
I don't want to cry!
Because I want to keep laughing!
Movin! Movin!

Words will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoUser ImageoxoxoUser Image

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

м α к σ т σoxк α м ι σ
oxoxoxox

These days I lose my vision
And I feel my years of age
And through denial forget my smile
The cruel games we play
I know the child deep inside me
Is forever in my heart

User ImageUser Image
oxoxo Words will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm
User ImageoxoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoxoxUser Image

User Image

ɧ ɑ ɼ υ ҟ σoxҟ ɑ ɱ ɩ σ ↙ ↙ ↙
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox( c a p t i v e )

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before

╒════════════════════════════

xx Words will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

════════════════════════════╛
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxox кαи∂α нιтѕυмυяι
oxoxoxox Bleach the limitation

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A world in chaos needs help
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I will be the one to help it
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Save the past and bring a new future
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I will bleach the limitation now!

x[ ]x All was silent as the sun was rising in the mountains of Pennsylvania. The sky was now painted with shades of blue and pale pink, a truly beautiful sight. Yet it's beauty was drowned out by the sights of the destruction around the young man. The small houses were in ruins, most of them burnt or had the windows smashed to smitherines. Everything was silent.

x[ ]x "I should get moving soon." The young man mumbled under his breath as he pulled a ripped up leather coat on over his slim frame. With quick movements, he pulled his long black hair into a ponytail. After over two years of the infection, he had not even bothered to cut it and now it just added to his standoffish appearance. His face was sharp and angular, a bit too thin, but that was the way that all the other people he saw on rare occasions looked. He was actually better off than most of them!

x[ ]x Pulling himself up from the mangled sofa that he had spent the night before sleeping on, he made his way to the duffle bag that he carried everywhere and took a tape recorder from the front pocket. Taking out a fresh tape, he set it inside the device and clicked the record button, starting off his report the same way that he did every morning when he woke up. "My name is Kanda Hitsumuri. The date is December third, twenty-twelve. I am currently in the middle of Pennsylvania, in one of the small mountain towns. The weather is getting colder by the day. last night I had to start of fire in the fireplace of the old firehouse that I'm staying at. The risk was high, since the infected could smell the smoke, but it was necessary since the temperature was ten degrees at best."

x[ ]x Kanda slowly walked to the second story window of the house and looked outside. "I have not seen any infected in days. It is either due to the cold weather or the isolation of this little hic town. I cannot decide if that is a good or a bad thing. The best thing that I can do is get moving. There is enough ammo and dried foods to get me through the week. I did indulge in raiding a couple of old books from a small store in town. The Catcher in the Rye and Flowers for Algernon, both of them books that I read and hated when I was in high school. Maybe I am interested in them now because they focus on the problems of other people. I guess that a retarded man turned smart and a crazy dropout is better to think about than the living dead."

x[ ]x With a small laugh, Kanda clicked the tape recorder off and set the tape in the duffle bag, along with two years worth of the other tapes, his daily struggles. He threw the bag over his shoulder and walked to the front of the house where his current means of transportation was, an old motorcycle that did not require much gasoline and was fast enough to get away from any situation. It had gotten him all the way from Ohio ever since he found it in the garage of a house that he had raided there.

x[ ]x Clicking on the CD player he kept in the pocket of his jacket, he turned on a few of the Bob Marley songs and under his breath sang the words to "Three Little Birds" under his breath as he made his way down the road.
"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. Singin':

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

User ImageoxoxUser Imageoxox User ImageoxoxUser Image

((full bio for zombie rps))

oxoxox My name is Kanda Hitsumuri. Before this all began, I was just another random high school senior shooting for scholarships and doing the best I can to be on top of everything. I worked semi-hard in class, doing all my work to the extent where I made all A's, but never hard enough to where I was an overachiever. I had a bright future ahead of me.

oxoxox Then this happened: an awful virus hospitalized many people all over the world. The number of people in the hallways at school, on the street, or anywhere for that matter, dwindled until half the population was either in the local hospital or being transported to a nearby one, because frankly there wasn't enough room. Eventually, hospitals simply ran out of beds and hallway space to stuff people. They set up clinics where they could find volunteered space and kept the dreadfully sick people there.

oxoxox The awful part about this virus is that there were no survivors. Everyone who got it died. Nobody knows how it was spread, but there were theories. The first was that it was contagious like a cold. People began carrying around baby wipes and hand sanitizer everywhere. Then, a scientist on the news suggested it was airborne. Of course everyone donned filter masks at that point.

oxoxox Everyone freaked out because scientists were just as clueless as they were. They performed test after test after test, still without any idea of what the virus was or how to fix it. The whole epidemic craze lasted about three days.

oxoxox Then, everywhere, the dead walked. They shuffled their way out of the morgue like their hearts never stopped beating. And they were hungry. Not for a good cheeseburger or some potato chips, but human flesh. The morgue workers were the first to go, and then nurses and doctors and other patients. A lot of people escaped and called the cops, scared out of their minds.

oxoxox The SWAT team came, the CDC, the CSI, the FBI, the bomb squad for heaven's sake. They quarantined the whole building, keeping the dead-but-somehow-still-alive flesh-eaters inside.
Of course the media was all over it. They called them zombies, which seems completely silly, but that's what they are, really, Zombies.

oxoxox The people reacted to this accordingly. They boarded up their houses, fled to abandoned cabins in the woods (those were the smart ones), and rioted. The riots were outside the various quarantined hospitals, demanding the zombies be exterminated. The officials were brain-farting, because there were also a ton of people who didn't want the zombies killed.

oxoxox The zombies were of course still people, and maybe there could be a cure. It was unlikely, but the problem of what to do remained for four days.

oxoxox Then a mistake was made. The order was given in the United States to kill the zombies, because you know, we're apparently heartless, or survivalists, but whatever. Squads of men carrying guns obliviously ran into the hospitals. A lot of the zombies were gunned down, but I think they underestimated the number of zombies, or the strength, or something, because the soldiers were eaten. The dead walked into the cities with nothing to stop them but a few brave surviving officers. They may be slow, but they were relentless suckers.

oxoxox Within a week the whole country was infected. Stores closed the day the zombies escaped, and so did everything else. People ran to their families. Somehow, infected (stupid) people flew over seas and it wasn't long, maybe a month, before everywhere else in the world was filled with insatiable zombies.

oxoxox Where was I in all this? My father was a doctor at the beginning of all this. I believe that he was one of the idiots that helped the virus get as bad as it did. Weeks before the infection went public, when people were first beginning to get sick; my old man came home one night acting “different”. He was mumbling and kept telling my mom and older sister, Ren, that he just caught something at work. He was right about that, that’s for sure.

oxoxox I went to bed early that night, since I had final exams the next morning, while my sister went back to her apartment. Mom and Dad went to their room for “special time”, I think that you will know what I mean when I say that. That morning I woke up to see my dad standing in the hall with this blank look on his face. Before I could say anything, he charged me and started growling and frothing at the mouth. He was one of the first of the zombies. Going on instinct, I killed him right their by hitting him in the head with a lamp.

oxoxox The cops found me over his body, unknown to me; my mother was in my parent’s room. She had died from the loss of blood after her through had been ripped out white she was asleep. Those idiots arrested me right there and charged me with the murder of my parents. The media conned me as a monster, saying that I was some awful teenaged brat that had killed his brilliant doctor of a father in cold blood, a man who could have helped save the world from a possible cure to the recent sickness. Not even my own sister believed me, nobody did. I was a monster whose face was plastered on nearly every television in the United States.

oxoxox I tried to tell them the truth, what had happened to my dad. Again, nobody believed me. I bet that they wish they did now. Those poor suckers, they really had no clue what hit them

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
к α и ∂ α

A man // an artificial soul // a weapon
the music of my soul

Looking up at the sky, there are countless stars
The same number now that there was years ago
My dreams are endless and crazy, incredibly bright, like that star

[ ] Before Kanda could say another word to Mitsuki a loud cry interupted his thoughts as a small pre-teenage boy, around twelve or thirteen with dark skin stepped in from of the new weapon-meister pair. "Kanda-sama!" He cried as he wrapped his arms around the older boy in a clingy hug, Kanda looking as if he was ready to commit hiri kiri. "I just went to See Shinigami-sama and found out that you got a new Meister! I thought we were partners!"

[ ] His left eye twitching, Kanda looked at Mitsuki with his usual sour face. "Mitsuki, this is my former partner, Reggie. He was the one who wanted a new partner..."

[ ] "I was playing hard to get with Kanda-sama!" Reggie bawled as he reached into his messenger bag and pulled out a book, all without letting go of his grip on Kanda. "That is what this book I bought said to do if your relationship is in peril!"

[ ] Loosing his temper, Kanda grabbed the book and read the cover How to get a guy in seven days, obviously a dating book. "Idiot!" Kanda half screamed as he shook poor Reggie off of his and threw the book on the boy's head. "Miyuki, would you be interested in having a room mate in your apartment? So I will not have to deal with this another day dammit!"

User ImageoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoxUser Imageox.

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

σѕєoxxєѕтαηтєoxxση∂α

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

Words will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

((Bio for soul eater RPs))

Many years ago, Rose was a student at Shinigami-sama's accademy. She was a young meister looking for a weapon. Yet, she was a perpetual screw up who could never bond with a partner. Being only fifteen and alone, her parents living far away from Death City, she had nobody to connect with. Yet, fate seemed to have a special place for her when one day, after tripping down the stairs from her dorm room, messing up her wild red hair, an older student, eighteen year old Ikkaku Honda was there to help her up. His first words to her were "You're Rose Lestante right? Shinigami-sama told me about you!"

Humiliated by her clumsiness in front of the school's nest looking guy, she figured that the only way that he was able to tell that she was Rose was because she was such a klutz. "Let me guess, Shinigama-sama said that Rose Lestante was the idiot that could not even stay on her own two feet."

"No." Ikkaku replied as he helped her stand up, their eyes catching. "Shinigami-sama told me that Rose Lestante was the girl with the beautful red hair, it’s a shame that you keep it so short though..." He ran his hand over her crew cut short crop of red hair. She had kept it short because all people ever said was that red hair was unlucky and such an ugly color. He was the only person to ever say that she was pretty.

Since that first encounter, Rose and Ikkaku were hardly ever apart. While most relationships at the academy lasted only a few weeks, they became the most popular couple. Everybody seemed to know that they would get married one day, have kids, and become a legendary pair. All came true except for the last idea though. While they were a great weapon-meister pair, Rose failed to make Ikkaku a death Scythe. "It's alright Rose." Ikkau told her when they had finally given up and left the school, only short of one witches soul, "Let’s make our own adventure."

The two married and had their son, Gure, named after Ikkaku's late father. They were happy, a beautiful couple with a baby and all they could ever ask for. Yet, Rose always felt that she had failed her husband/ weapon by never making him a death scythe. She begged him to ask Shinigami-sama if they could go on one more mission. Even though Ikkaku did not want to, he went with what his wife wanted, just to make her smile.

They were sent to kill the witch Namine. She was far too powerful that they expected and during the fight, when a fatal blow was headed for Rose, Ikkaku transformed from his weapon form and stepped in front of his wife. She was still injured, not nearly as badly as her husband though. With the last of her strength, she ran away, dragging Ikkaku with her. After she had passed out on the streets, the two were found and taken to the hospital. While she survived, Ikkaku was dead before he even arrived.

After her husband's death, Rose seemed to loose the will to live. Her parents ended up taking care of Gure while she lived with her sorrow. She felt that she was the reason that Ikkaku died and that she was not better than the witch that killed him. After spending five years in her slump, she got her life back in order, got a job at a local dinner, became the mother that Gure deserved, and did whatever she could to keep her mind off of the past.

Years passed now, Gure is grown and moved away, her parents are gone, now Rose has been asked by Shinigami-sama to teach at the school. He told her bond with Ikkaku was something that the students could learn from, not to mention with Excalibur as a teacher there would be a need for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 pm
User Imageϝ υ ʞ σoxΆ ɨoxӃ σ ɱ ɐ ϯ ʂ υ ↙ ↙ ↙
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox( keeper of the D e a t h N o t e )

Katachi naku yami e to kieru
Iroaseta omoi wa tooku
Disappearing into the shapeless darkness
My faded thoughts are distant

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xx▄▄xx▄ ▄xx▄▄xx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

((Bio for Death Note RPs or other Crime/ mystery RPs))

Fuko was born into a normal family in Osaka, Japan. Her father was a banker while her mother was a stay at home mother. Both of them encouraged their only child to be herself no matter what others said about her, even if her mother has a bad tendency to smother her. From a young age though, it was easy to see that Fuko was much smarter than most people. As a kid she was often the serious child that seemed to focus too much on simple problems instead of going with the flow of life.

In school, since her family worked to put her in the most elite schools so that colleges would want to see her, she was always that chick from the poor family. Fuko was strange enough to begin with, pretty much going by the beat of her own drummer as many would say. She was the type of girl that would draw all over her arms with permanent marker while the teacher lectured, then get an A on his test even though she hardly even listened.

Her grades and the effort from her parents' hard work paid off though when she was accepted into Tokyo University, one of Japan's best colleges. She now resides in Tokyo, attending part time law classes and managing to keep her crappy job at some kiddie’s toy story, even though she hates small children with a burning passion.

Fuko can usually be found around the university campus, either smoking or with her group of friends. Most of the people that she hangs out with look as if they crawled out of the Hot Topic or a Mega death Concert.

Never being what people would call normal, Fuko seems to go by the opposite of society's standards. She is constantly writing on her arms, even simple notes or reminders to herself. Even though she dresses different, often wearing heavy makeup and giant shirts that looked like they belonged in the trash heap for dresses, she is not as standoffish as she appears. People who get to know her will realize that Fuko is actually a kind person that is very protective of her friends, a chain smoker, and never one to care about looks.  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxKYONOTA
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

B A K A M A N has entered the chat

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo。。。LET'S REARRANGE
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo。。。I WISH YOU WERE A STRANGER I COULD DISENGAGE
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo。。。JUST SAY THAT WE AGREE AND THEN NEVER CHANGE
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo。。。SOFTEN A BIT UNTIL WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

xxxxxxWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

((Bio for Death Note RPs or other Crime/ mystery RPs))
Kyon has lived in Tokyo his whole life. His father was an aspiring mangaka, often putting his own dreams above that of his wife and four children. Being the oldest child, Kyon often spent his nights at home caring for his younger sibling’s instead of being with his friends. That was how he got his love of computers. Ever since he was in middle school, he would wake up at four every morning so that he could have at least three hours on the computer before school but would still be on his cell phone getting a connection during school. By fifteen he was proud to say that he had already hacked the systems of twenty different companies without being caught and had memorized the security codes for them so that he could hack them again without being caught.

Thanks to the suggestion of his high school tech. ed teacher, Kyon went to Tokyo University and majored in Criminal justice, primarily computers. After graduating, he took a job with the department of justice, mostly working on his own to crack codes and security systems. His days pretty much focus on him staying in his apartment on his computers. Kyon is not the nicest person that one would meet. He is very antisocial and likes the company of computers rather than humans. He does not care for exercise and can go for days without even getting out of bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image ξ ɗ ȩ ɳooʆ σ ҫ ʞ ɧ ɑ ɼ ț
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox ( e x o r c i s t )

The things I must do
and the things I can't do
there are so many of them, but
I always do my best
because of all your encouraging smiles

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Wordsx
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

((bio))

Eden was born in London, England to a poor family with too many mouths to feed and not enough money to do so. Since the industrial era was in its prime, Eden, being the baby of her family, worked alongside her older siblings at one of the country's many factories. From sunrise to sunset, she worked with many other poverty stricken children by climbing the machines whenever one of the belts tore and to put a new one on. It was dangerous work, children would loose fingers, one girl Eden once knew was even scalped after one of her hair braids got caught and was ripped off, causing her to bleed out and die. Because of that, the children were required to keep their hair short, often shaved, even during the winter.

The foreman at the plant took a special interest in Eden though. He would sometimes let her take breaks from work and let her get warm by the stove in his office. Sometimes he would even bring her gifts, a pair of warm boots for winter since she had no shoes, sweets, and even pair of butterfly anklets that he had bought from a gypsy cart. The small child thought that he was kind and would look forward to see him; even though she was warned by one of the older hers that he would often do unmentionable things to the younger girls.

Being a naive girl of only eight, Eden never believed them until one day the foreman ordered her to come to the office., When she got there, he demanded that she take off her cloths. Immediately she understood what would happen and tried to run, but he was stronger than her. Two hours later, after her work shift had ended, she left the office, broken and lost of all hope.

Walking down the streets of the snow covered London at night, Eden seemed a broken person, her red hair shaved, cloths torn, skin coated with soot from the factory, she was about ready to die when she came across the Thames river. Without even thinking, she took off the boots that the foreman had given her and threw them as hard as she could to the water and was about to do the same thing to the anklets when a strange man came behind her and ordered that she hand over the innocence.

Eden did not understand what he meant and was about to tear them off when a strange older man in a black order uniform told her not to. She did not realize it at the time, but this man was a member of the Noah family and wanted to innocence, her anklets. At first she tried to sun when the akuma came, without realizing the power that the small child had the innocence choose her and activated. At the tender age of eight, she had helped defeat an akuma but the Noah had gotten away.

Upset and crying, Eden had fallen down in tears after the fight, she had thought that she had done something wrong when suddenly the exorcist wrapped his coat around her and picked her up, the way a father would his daughter. "do you want to come home with me sweet heart?' he asked as he smoothed the orange bristles that was her hair.

"I want to leave this place." Eden said as she held onto the man. He never even took her home, the next day when the arrived at the Dark order headquarters, she was told that she was chosen to be an exorcist and the rest is history. Since then she has grown to be a strong exorcist.

Now Eden is a happy girl. Often people say that she can find happiness in even the worst of all situations. She is easy to laugh and loves to please others. Being a small person, sometimes called a shrimp or even tiny, she has a strong amount of power while fighting and takes battle seriously. Part of her hates the anklets that hold the innocence though, because of what the foreman had done to her.  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image
oxк α и ∂ αoxα ℓ м αoxη ι т т α
the m e m o r i e s of the children

little child, be not afraid
though storm clouds mask your beloved moon
and its candlelight beams, still keep pleasant dreams
I am here tonight

xx░░░░░░░x░░ ░░x░░░░░░░xx

xWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Wordsx
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image
Є ɗ υ ɐ ɾ ɗ ɵxxζ ɵ ρ є ʐ
To avenge my father's death, I will be the best F I N D E R that the Order has!

When I look up at the sky
The stars, see, are sparkling
Each giving off its own light
Like the people on this planet

xxWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

((bio))

Eduardo was born in Mexico, his father, Jose, being an exorcist at the dark order's South American headquarters. Ever since he was a small child, Ed was aware that what his father did was dangerous. Sometimes the older Lopez man would be gone for months at a time on missions, causing his mother, Guadalupe, to worry and go for long periods of time without knowing that her husband was alive or dead.

Yet, when Eduardo was ten, his father never came home. The dark order cut off all contact with his family, not telling them of Jose's death, not wanting to cause the despair that lead to the creation of Akuma. After two years, Guadalupe could no longer handle the pain of not knowing. Ed found her body after she had committed suicide by slicing her wrist in the bath tub. The young boy was depressed but would not let his feelings overcome him, wanting to stay strong.

Since he was still a child, he was sent to live with his grandmother, an older woman who loved him dearly but was too old to give him the proper care. Eduardo ended up working at a food stand and at a local merchant’s shop to support the two of them. Yet when he was thirteen, he was surprised to see a small girl at the shop where he worked. She was cute, wearing her red hair in pigtails, bare footed with butterfly anklets on her feet. He had never seen a girl like her before, but he knew what she was though when he saw the uniform she was wearing, one of the Dark Order that proved she was an exorcist.

"Are you Eduardo Lopez?" She had asked with a sweet smile. Before he could even answer her, she had run up and hugged him tightly, looking like a doll next to his large frame. "My name is Eden Lockhart, an exorcist like your father. I am aware that you were never told what happened to him."

Shocked by her openness and outgoing manner, Eduardo just accepted the hug. He simply shook his head no, wanting to know what she had to say. "Your father saved me when I was very young Ed, he helped me join the dark order and become an exorcist, even though I was ready to die. Jose died on a routine mission after the level one akuma we were fighting evolved to a level two and killed him." The small girl had taken a moment to wipe her eyes, but kept her smile. "The dark order officials did not want me to tell you what had happened, but I thought that you deserved to know the truth. And besides, Jose's son is bound to be as strong as him."

The girl had just turned to leave when Eduardo ran after her. "Wait!" he called. "My father believed that what he was doing was right, he even died for it. I want to avenge his death, but I am not an exorcist."

"Become a finder then silly!" the girl said as she held out her hand. The young man simply took it as he let her lead him away. Since that day, he has been a finder with the order and has gotten to know Eden. He cares about her for, not in a romantic way in the least bit, but as a younger brother would a sister. Often he requests that he go with her on missions, since he is determined to repay her.  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am
User ImagexȠ ɨ ʈ ʈ ɑxxβ ɨ ʂ ʂxxΆ η ɑ η ʈ
( w i t c h )oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

little child, be not afraid
though storm clouds mask your beloved moon
and its candlelight beams, still keep pleasant dreams
I am here tonight

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒xx▒▒▒▒▒▒x x▒▒

xWords will go here Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

((Bio for soul eater RPs only, her story ties with Yu's and Alma's))

Nitta is a witch, born and raised in India. Her family was very well known and was often seen as one of the strongest families in the magical world. Yet, the magic did not run strong in her veins and her power was weaker than most. Ashamed of her, her family often kept her out of the family business that was until her brother decided to create artificial souls.

The first few children created died or had to be killed because of the power that they did or did not hold. It was always Nitta's job to bury the children and she took deep care in it, mostly due to the fact that because of problems with her bodies, she could have no children of her own. Finally though, the first artificial soul was made successfully and the baby was called subject Kanda one, Nitta was named the caretaker. She did not expect to, but she fell in love with the baby, the way a mother would a child.

Affectionately, she named him Yu, after her favorite book character. She adored him and when the second child was created, she named him Alma, meaning soul. Years past and she watched the children grow, adoring them in every way. Yet, when Yu was seven and Alma was five, she learned of the plan that the other witches had for the two and protested against it, she had wanted to return to her home and take them with her. Yet, her proposal was rejected and she was fired from being their care taker. When she left she kissed both of them goodbye and promised that they would meet again.

Sadness seemed to be her best friend though, one year later she was told that Yu escaped and that Alma was severely hurt, but alive. She was not allowed contact with Alma and was discouraged from looking for Yu. Nitta felt as if her own children had been taken from her and was crushed. Yet she is determined to see them again and had disbanded from the other witches, wanting to work for shinigami-sama.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image xȦxҬxЀ
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo( H O M U N C U L U S )

And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Fifty years ago, there was a musician. The man was well known around central for his talent on the piano and would often teach his students. One of them was a young girl, a plain and ordinary woman who proved musical talent. Sebastian looked down on her yet the poor girl was in love. She was a talent alchemist too and often begged the older man to watch her practice.

Being the arrogant and manipulative man that he was, he looked down on the poor girl, knowing of her feelings for him. One day during their lesson, she confessed her love saying "I know that Mr. Lestante will never love me that is why I am giving up on him." He never gave the poor child the time of day and refused to give her any more lessons, mostly because she bored him. Yet the girl held her feelings within.

Months later, tragedy struck when fever hit Central and Sebastion took the worst of it. He died in the hospital. The girl found out about his death and was crushed. She began to read up on her alchemy and researched homunculi. "I can bring Mr. Lestante back." she told herself. 'I can bring back a new Mr. Lestante who will love me." With that, she made a human transmutation in the attic of her home. Equivalent exchange took her ability to walk, but from the ashes of her creation she saw a figure. "Sebastion." she cried, tears of joy from her face.

It was hate who came up, looking down at the pitiful creature. He saw that she was crippled and crying, yet he did nothing and simply took a kitchen knife and ran it across her throat, not killing her instantly, but letting her slowly bleed to death. Killing the only tie to his human life, Hate left the home and never came back.  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200