Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 pm
(rockgirl: yea im using my bro's profile for a sec. HOW DA HELL DID YOU FIND ME FIRST OF ALL?! you couldn't have followed me cause i melted to the ground going somewhere else!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 pm
((chatroom please, and mizu idk im lost in all that. ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 pm
((Just let me kill him, he's caused me nothing but trouble when I was kage))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Kai smiled."Well Raiden im off see you later."Kai didnt wait as he jumpped from the side of the stairs.AS he fell he smiled.At the last second before hitting teh ground he made a hand sign as water erupted from his mouth as it allowed him to land very softly.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Landing on the window sill of the office, a courier hawk seemed to squawk mildly after tapping on the window in an almost oddly polite manner, carrying a message with the mist village crest wrapped around the scroll.

((PM for content.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm
Ville sighed. "Alright,"  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:04 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden walked over and stuck his hand through the window of a rock and took the message from the bird. The bird shuffled its feathers as Raiden let it in and sat on his desk as he read the note. Nodding and making a serious face he finally sighed and picked up a quill. (old school XD). He started writing, in response to Luo's letter and upon finishing he wrapped the scroll up and made a seal, the scroll shrinking into a tiny size and he clipped it to the bird's leg. A symbol of rock was on the scroll as he gave the hawk a small mouse to eat, before sending it off back to Luo. "Ville, get your stuff ready we'll be leaving soon" He said as the dragons got up and prepared for flight. ((in pm))

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:35 am
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden gathered inportant information, such as information on his shinobi and the techniques that are exclusive to the hidden rock and placed them within small scrolls, putting them into pockets that are on his own well being. He kept copies as well, incase the original were destroyed. He stored them elsewhere, to where noone can find them byakugan or not. After gathering his equipment, he jumped upon one of the three bone dragons, and took flight

[exit]

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana sighed. he had been inside of the office and had been listening to everything that went on outside of the office. Hana quickly had left the office before the Tsuchikage had entered it. Hana ran down the steps two at a time then ran off to the gates to leave the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Akira walked to the Kage's office as he knocked on the door.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm
The shadow clone looked up and answered. "Come in, but the real kage is at the mist"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm
Without openning the door, Akira begin to speak. "Ok, I shall look for you there." He said as he departed for the mist. Beening that the Rock Kage is in leaf, He though by going to the Mizukage's office to see if that is where he shall be.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm
S-rank, Akatsuki, Deadly Secret
User ImageMakoto Uchiha

Makoto stops a very long ways away from the entrance to the tower hiding behind a huge rock so the stone dragons aren't able to notice him. Don't want to make a scene. Seeing as how they are dragons they probably have good eyesight, smell, and hearing... He thinks as he rubs mud all over himself to mask his scent and makes handsigns and drops into the ground and speeds through the ground to the underside of the large tower. When he makes it there without the dragons noticing he rises up into the tower and quietly speeds through to the archives. He finds all the information on the people within Rock and what is going on. He then grabs all the copies of the jutsu scrolls, (what village only has one set of jutsu scrolls?) and stuffs everything in his pouch. He drops back into the earth and then heads away from the tower and then to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 pm
((they are no longer here dude. Though copies were made they are not here XD sorry, I took everything when I left. hencing I kept copies too and were stored elsewhere. nothing is here XD.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 pm
((Well pointing out there would still be copies in the library since you never post in there saying you took them out. Unless you actully posted you went inside the library and removed the scrolls they are still there. Again just saying.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff