Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
New to The Writer's Club House? POST HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:10 pm
ZERO! : D

Holy eff. That pose made me jump in the air in hysterics. Goodness gracious that got me good. Um, wow. Anyways. Hi people I've never spoken to! I talk a lot so start a conversation with me! : D

--------------->I also am thinking about posting the first chapter of my gazillion page book on here, but it would be long and I'm not sure if people would read it. Should I or no?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Cassandrahaven
ZERO! : D

Holy eff. That pose made me jump in the air in hysterics. Goodness gracious that got me good. Um, wow. Anyways. Hi people I've never spoken to! I talk a lot so start a conversation with me! : D

--------------->I also am thinking about posting the first chapter of my gazillion page book on here, but it would be long and I'm not sure if people would read it. Should I or no?

What's the title? surprised  

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm
AC, I have no idea. Everytime I come up with one it sounds lame. Maybe I can get feed back and possibly find a name? So far on Word there are like 74 pages but I probably need to edit it. I haven't touch more then the first like 20-30 in monthes. And it's totally not done D: I can't believe I don't just finish it. Stupid Cassie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm
74 pages on word isn't too much. My fanfic of 18 chapters made up 90-something pages. Then again, I use alot of dialogue. And maybe the margins are different on mine because I use works instead. But yeah, you should post it. I'm only on chapter 4 of posting on my fanfic here. It's going to take up a boatload of room. Hahaha!

I just wish more people knew of Read or Die. D:  

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 am
Never heard of it. And I wouldn't post the whole thing. Peoples might steal D:< But um, hm. Today is school, writing club (which means more posts of poetry!), possibly work out? and then TV shows! If I find time-which I will because I'm a Gaia/zOMG addict-then I'll get on and put at least part of chapter one but it's sort of lame just be warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 am
Username
KatinBox.
Real Name / Nicknames
Kayla, a lot of people call me Kat for some strange reason.
How long have you been going Gaia?
Oh, I`d say right 'round 3-4 years on multiple accounts.
How long have you been writing / RPing for?
Since I joined Gaia, I`ve been writing a library full of fanfics. (In other words, 3-4 years.)
What types of Genre do you like to write?
Oh jeez. I like a a lot, but my most favorite is sci-fi. Star Trek FTW!
One random fact about yourself
Hmm, random. . random. . I can`t think of anything! But I will tell you, for my age, I act like I`m 14 or something. o _o
Additional Information
Nothing much, if you want more you can certainly ask me.

Cassandra invited me here, if I`m right. It could have been some other random person, but I doubt it. 83  

JuiicyBaybee

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm
KAYLA! : D

------>So did not invite you but whatever.! : D

Yay! All these awesome people I know are joining! Anyways, another person I totally am good friends with and you shouldn't mess with. Oh, and I did think you were about my age until I looked at your profile during the second or third RP....(x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 pm
Username: The Appelsina Hlaup

Real Name / Nicknames: Appel.

How long have you been going Gaia? A little over 4 years.

How long have you been writing / RPing for? I haven't been writing for two years, but I'm almost there.

What types of Genre do you like to write? Supernatural and Fiction and I guess one of them has school life.

One random fact about yourself: Oranges are the best. The fruit I mean. I suck the life out of them.~

Additional Information: My name has the word orange in it. I wear green most of the time. My profile is blue, yet I'm wearing pink, red, black and white. I also sometimes write my text in green or orange.

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm
Cassandrahaven
Never heard of it. And I wouldn't post the whole thing. Peoples might steal D:<

xP It would be really lame for someone to steal a fanfic. Hahaha! What are they gonna do? Publish it? It's a fanfic... O_o

Just sayin'. -shrug-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Acoustic Chick2
Cassandrahaven

xP It would be really lame for someone to steal a fanfic. Hahaha! What are they gonna do? Publish it? It's a fanfic... O_o

Just sayin'. -shrug-

It's not a fanfic....It's an actual novel I've been working on...  

Cassandrahaven

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 am
Oh, what, I'm ignored now...
emo
Not even a 'hello'.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 pm
The Appelsina Hlaup
emo
Not even a 'hello'.

Hello, my dear. I love your avy. I am terribly sorry if you feel ignored but I don't really talk to people I don't know. It's a problem of mine but I shall try and fix it. Well, now that I have spoken I hope you no longer feel ignored. And goodness I sound proper xD  

Cassandrahaven

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 pm
Cassandrahaven
Acoustic Chick2
Cassandrahaven

Just sayin'. -shrug-

It's not a fanfic....It's an actual novel I've been working on...

Oh no! I didn't mean that yours was a FF! I thought you were telling me to not post my whole FF because someone might steal it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 am
Cassandrahaven
The Appelsina Hlaup
emo
Not even a 'hello'.

Hello, my dear. I love your avy. I am terribly sorry if you feel ignored but I don't really talk to people I don't know. It's a problem of mine but I shall try and fix it. Well, now that I have spoken I hope you no longer feel ignored. And goodness I sound proper xD

Thank you. o:
I say hello to everyone if it was my guild but it's okay.
Well, there's nothing wrong with getting to know people. biggrin  

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:23 am
AC, it's cool. Partially my fault too. xD Anyways, if you post it I'll try and read it. So far I have't been able to read very many people's work and I feel awfully bad.

Appelsina, I suppose you're right. I'm just not a people person. I normally keep to myself. But I'll work on it, kay? : D

And notice to everyone, I'm obviously lazy so I don't plan on reading all of these little 'Get to Know Me' things. If you want me to call you something other than your screen name then perty please tell me, kay? And call me Cassie or Cassandra, kaykays? : D

The Main Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff