Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"So your Akatsuki?" Riku asked rubbing his head not to sure what to think since he just had a knack of being with groups like this first being kidnapped and becoming a Sage and now somehow being in the Akatsuki base,"Yeah sure I will help." Riku said as he walked over and grunted as he picked one up since he wasn't really the most physical able person as he walked he struggled to bring it inside a little though he worked diligently grunting each time he went for another crate.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:02 am
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko does most the work of unloading the crates. Two by two the birds descend towards the patio and Shoko uses strength + earth jutsu in order for her to move the crates easily. After much hard work and all the crates had been unloaded. Shoko's birds just remain over her house flying circles around the place while she opens up a couple crates and begins throwing sacks of poisonous mushrooms, plants, ivy's, and even some rare flowers. Shoko has many weeds with her as well which can be used to make low level poisons, things that numb people or disorient them slightly. Opening a crate Shoko finds her cast iron and ceramic furnace. This thing is heavy. Utilizing swift earth and other earth jutsu Shoko is able to move the furnace to her basement (a cave which connects to the tree house.) This will be a perfect place to make weapons. She moves down a bunch of metal girders and other just basic minerals for her to work with. Her laboratory already set up. Now is overflooded with poison making materials. Shoko is busy to say the least. She turns to Riku and smiles. "Yes this is, we are not as you have been taught." She continues her work. " I hope you can handle the truth, I trust you have an open enough mind to really understand what it is we are doing here."

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"That's what they all say trying to justify there means or trying to sound better." Riku said as he sat on a crate,"Looked Shoko I really don't care much about Akatsuki or the Hidden Villages to me all this is just space with some organisms that are trying to prove there the best, that's why I'm happy not really aligning myself with anyone." He said as he looked around trying to see what he was carrying into her home,"Plus it doesn't really interesting from what I read and it's probably hasn't really changed maybe leadership and philosophy a little, who knows really. Though you can tell me whatever you want I'm all ears Shoko." Riku said as he was snapping his fingers and made fire like a lighter over and over it seemed to be really natural for him.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Well then." Shoko finishes up the unpacking "seeing as you seem to know it all, already." She smiles and looks to Riku. "I'm just gonna shut up for now." Knowing full well words don't do justice quite like actions. Shoko continues her work. Setting up her new furnace, it takes her much time to figure out a good ventilation system for this beast. Seeing as Riku is commonly bringing in the large slabs of metal and raw materials, Shoko buries them upon retrieval thus setting up an elaborate system of storage where she can then work easily. After some time of silence and alot of work Shoko decides to take a break."Riku I must admit you are strange fool, that's probably why I like you." She smiles finally feeling good enough to tell him about what he's in for. "We are the great equalizer you see. Because the world thrives and only exists to have purpose. People demonize our beliefs for we are so different." Stopping only momentarily she makes sure Riku is still following her. "It's simple really, we just believe that there is a thing called true and absolute freedom out there, the sort of life you have been a shining example of." She smiles nodding her head with a tilt

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"Yesh I know it all and don't forget it!" Riku yelled as he did Shoko's work for her once he was done he started walking behind Show,"When have I really acted a fool? Oh well I guess then. It's not demonizing it, just not accepting your justification two different things really." Riku said as he bumped into her by accident as she talked lightly being distracted with her words,"What is equal to you? Your meaning of that might be way different than mine miss Shoko though I don't see how I could be an example of that." Riku said more confused though he was sure that she was gonna say something as bringing the village in one banner or just getting rid of them or something like that as he rubbed his head slightly as he was not bored or excited just a little curious at the moment.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:07 pm
"Really theres no need for us to do anything. Just for us to exist here in peace is enough at times to keep people busy." She smiles waving her hand a bit around whimsically. "Yadda yadda yadda and all that, it's just a huge cycle and ebb and flow of constant fighting. All we have to do is implement fear here and there and the world will be content. For they have purpose." Shoko blinks and laughs, turning around and testing out her new furnace...firing it up the flame seems to be constant now just to see how hot it can get.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"Your not the leader are you Shoko or maybe you do know the real plan, but don't wanna tell me." Riku blurted out not looking to serious,"Honestly your existence currently at the world is more than a hindrance than a fearful being I think you know that as well, though I might as you something why are you so confident to do that and are hoping for those results?" Riku asked as he looked at her,"Though I guess I was wrong Akatsuki wasn't the one to blow up Cloud are they or the ones to destroy Sand so what have you guys done? I don't know it seems like going from some former glory or something. Though you also don't strike me as a person to join Akatsuki you seem to be pretty high up in your village ANBU really and even your comrade trusted you enough to leave you alone to fight me, and you seem to have enough freedom where your Kage isn't checking up on you at all I mean look at all the things you harvested and I bet you didn't have to do it in secret." Riku said as he leaned on the wall and slid,"To be honest this is all confusing, though I guess that's how it always is....... I guess mmmmmm I don't know tell me about yourself?" RIku asked as he looked up to the roof.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:03 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Nope. Far from it." She laughs looking back to Riku with a awkward smile. "Hmmm thats a mouthful. Let me answer to the best of my knowledge. The reason I do what I do is because I, like you, enjoy freedom. I make my choices as I see fit I feel liberated really." She shrugs and slides a piece of metal closer to the furnace. Just getting prepared. " Look Riku the truth about me...I have been in Akatsuki before. I have seen its many evolutions, it's not real. The only real thing out there is your own freedom and how in the world you can stay close to your friends making sure all your loved ones stay lively and well." She stands up and looks at him furiously. "You want a sword? I'm starting production now."

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"I need to disagree with you there Shoko, that's not a way to live fearing of keeping your loves ones alive so you stay close to them, and even then can you really say you love them if you really don't trust them with there own protection." Riku said as he stood up and started walking away,"Thanks for the offer Shoko, but I don't use weapons much and if I do I have my plain scythe all I need." Riku smiled as he walked toward the door,"I hope you don't mind if I go take a nap?" Riku asked her curiously as he hadn't had a chance to rest, though he wonder could he trust her or anyone here, then he just shrug the thought away for now..

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:21 am
NUR

User Image

User Image"No you misunderstand me. I don't worry about their own capabilities, i just feel when the situation arises I would want to be ready to help protect my friends if they so need." She smiles, and looks to Riku. "Theres tea upstairs and a comfy bed you look tired." She looks to the flames of the furnace now charging at full force. Tossing a raw metal slab into the furnace, Shoko gets ready on her project. She has seen her problems. Now it is time for her to better herself. Riku may notice with more time of getting to know Shoko that she rarely sleeps.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku shrug at her new justifications to her words before as he just felt like they seem more shallow and dishonest than his attentions. Riku bowed to her,"Thank you much appreciated." Riku said as he walked upstairs quickly finding a bed though before he did that he put wire around the room trying it with bells in case anyone came then he made a seal as from his body the tattoos started to branch out and grabbing a hold of the wires before he laid in the bed.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageUsing the melted metal all molten and nice she pours it into a simple mold. She will now begin to fold the steel. This process could take a very long time as she must fold it over and over and over again to make it as sharp as possible. Using a mixture of chemicals to intensify the strength of the metal much like the forgers of the Damascus steel swords. Her sword strong and sharp she continues to fold it over sharpening it a bit more her sword is just about complete. She just noticed that if her bloodline is taken out, her main sword was as well. So she needs backup for sure on the sword status. After finishing two blades Shoko stops and decides to go upstairs and cook up a meal. Riku still sleeping she is quite surprised...he really must of been tired...its good to have a companion.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku woke up as he smell the meal as he just stood up retracting everything as he sat up on the bed and wondered what he should do quietly.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:17 pm
Finishing up the food. It is a quite simple plate really; just meat, vege's, and rice. The natural flavor of the meat being the main accent to the meal. Shoko made enough for her to easily have doubles and still have enough left for Riku to have two or three meals. She smiles and stops all cooking. Putting some food down on her plate she smiles and decides to let Riku know she made some food. She goes towards the room and opens the door hearing the strings and bells going off she flicks her wrist making her blade extend and thus cut the string and bell system up, since it seems he doesn't need it anymore. "I made some food if your hungry." Shoko says softly as she has worked very hard and is a bit tired herself.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:30 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
When she came in he was polishing his scythe as he looked up at her and nodded before standing up, the scythe collapsed in itself making it into a tiny weapon,"Thank you I appreciate the food really." Riku said as he stood up and headed for her kitchen she got everything except for meat as he started to eat slowly on the table.

Riku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out