Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Whats so good about xbox? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choice?
PS3
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Xbox 360
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
WII
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Your mom in bed
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Sir Different
ll B r i g h t ll
Doug Squared
I don't know if this has been said yet (didn't read all responses), but I like the communication over Live.

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

Therefore, more people talk on xbox.

PS3= I understand that, but the mic is quite good
xbox= mic isnt that great

well ill repeat what ya said...the mic is FREE!!

not the controllers? the controllers for PS3 are cheaper for wireless/charge  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 pm
lol price is now starting to go down..wow sony took 2 years to do that..game selection 4 new games..if i wanted to play ff13 to see the crows feet on lighting face..id buy the ps3 as for performace..sure go ahead wait a couple weeks to play it while 360 players are done..50$ a year..save a dollor a day for 50 days after subscribing to xbox live..youll still be 310 days early untill its done..really hard to scartch blueray...OMG might switch to ps3  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm
Sir Different
lol price is now starting to go down..wow sony took 2 years to do that..game selection 4 new games..if i wanted to play ff13 to see the crows feet on lighting face..id buy the ps3 as for performace..sure go ahead wait a couple weeks to play it while 360 players are done..50$ a year..save a dollor a day for 50 days after subscribing to xbox live..youll still be 310 days early untill its done..really hard to scartch blueray...OMG might switch to ps3

Those arent new games, just games that are being played now, play what? 50 dollars doesnt matter, just do something I do... play for free on the PS3... and what can't tell you how many times someone gets games scratched... and your sarcasm is pissing me off  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm
lol srry cod trash talkin mouth  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:27 pm
Sir Different
lol srry cod trash talkin mouth

aww its fine, I love a good debate now and then, and I understand like when little kids get on and don't know when to stfu, because they talk the entire game shouting random bs  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 am
ll B r i g h t ll
"xbox live is more expensive if you do the math 3 months=20 multiply that by 4, 80 bucks for a year.

You're kinda wrong. It costs $49.99 for a year. Yes, you could buy 3 months 4 times... but users Do have the option of buying a year at once...

Aanika_Phaeton
Meh, although that kind of is bullshit, I don't think that problem compares to the red ring.

I heard of PS3 users getting something similar.

In all honesty, all console maker have some consoles that have issues. Its unavoidable. Thats what you deal with when you deal with electronics.

I see the issue with the membership price on Xbox Live. It pissed me off too. But I got mine for free this year.. so I wont fret until next year. I do think since Xbox has such a large user base they should give Live for free... but seeing how Bill Gates is a thief he will continue to rob his user base too.

I used to be a Playstation girl. Hated Xbox cause of the BIG ******** CONTROLLERS! :p But then Xbox 360 came out and nearly everyone I know got that and said ******** the PS3. So of course I wanna play with my friends.. and caved in. There are things about the PS3 that I like better then the XBox 360, mostly the controllers, free internet, and the blue-ray. But, I like my Xbox, I can actually play with most my friends.

If its about price... someone sit down and price out both consoles, controller price, mic prices, live prices, game prices, ect ect. Compare then come in here and start bitching about price... cause who really knows which is more expensive when you have all the perks?  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 pm
YLOD's were rid of once they changed up the PS3 hardware  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different
ll B r i g h t ll
Doug Squared
I don't know if this has been said yet (didn't read all responses), but I like the communication over Live.

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

are you kidding me. The xbox controller is about 59.bucks while the ps3 is 60 > _>  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different
ll B r i g h t ll
Doug Squared

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

are you kidding me. The xbox controller is about 59.bucks while the ps3 is 60 > _>

did you hear what you just said? 59 bucks out of 60, the charge and play kit is more expensive than the $1.00 difference between them  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different
ll B r i g h t ll
Doug Squared

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

did you hear what you just said? 59 bucks out of 60, the charge and play kit is more expensive than the $1.00 difference between them

typed it wrong but w/e. The charge kit isnt really needed if you know how to use your batteires. And the cord can short out the control. Surges are powerful .c:  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different

typed it wrong but w/e. The charge kit isnt really needed if you know how to use your batteires. And the cord can short out the control. Surges are powerful .c:

Batteries ruin the environment, and they are something that over time will waste money, just like the XBL $20 3 month cards, or the $7.00 1 month card, which if you do the math of the 12months there are, are more expensive than the $50 1 year card, which is already damn expensive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different

Batteries ruin the environment, and they are something that over time will waste money, just like the XBL $20 3 month cards, or the $7.00 1 month card, which if you do the math of the 12months there are, are more expensive than the $50 1 year card, which is already damn expensive.

here we go again xD  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 pm
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu

here we go again xD

lol yeah, im just saying after time the xbox is to expensive  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm
I stopped buying live cards cause I would barely use up any time. Yes yes i know, poor little me.

You know what would be funny? If everyone just stopped buying live cards, and xbox made live free XD  

Dannyxcores

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 pm
dannyxcorekid
I stopped buying live cards cause I would barely use up any time. Yes yes i know, poor little me.

You know what would be funny? If everyone just stopped buying live cards, and xbox made live free XD

If that happened Im quitting PS3 xD lol its just cause I like xbox controllers razz they just look cool thats the only reason at all lol.

@Danny: Do you have White Knight Chronicles for PS3 ?  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff