View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:35 am

Haha. I don't like Halo. I think they're 'tarded. razz

*Hopes she doesn't get blown away*

Caffeine, powerful stuff.
It keeps many people awake.

I never rely on caffeine. I stay awake naturally, thanks to my brain's inability to shut up. Lol.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:08 am
Scarlet_Teardrops

Haha. I don't like Halo. I think they're 'tarded. razz

*Hopes she doesn't get blown away*

Caffeine, powerful stuff.
It keeps many people awake.

I never rely on caffeine. I stay awake naturally, thanks to my brain's inability to shut up. Lol.

To each their own. 3nodding  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:12 am
Scarlet_Teardrops
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
VK Fox
Shanna66
why do they need to interview your wife?

Because the relationship that a husband has with his wife is supposed to mirror the relationship that Christ has with His church. She is also my support. All that pressure will be on me, and she will help me through it. If she isn't a strong, Godly woman, we both fail, and it puts the congregation in danger as well.

makes sense. i guess since christianity would be such a huge part of your life your spouse would need to be supportive as possible for you to succeed in your relationship with both the church and your wife

@scarlet
i cant stand the frozen dinners so ive been trying really hard to learn how to cook. my dad and sister hate trying new things though so i mostly just cook for the dogs and my rats. the fiance said he would eat what i cook so lang as we have cereal on hand for when, not if but when, he hates my cooking. its not that im bad cooking though, he and my family are just very cery cery picky eaters. i love food though and love trying to cook and eat new things all the time

My husband is the world's pickiest eater. He has gotten better though....He used to hate meat (any type) because of the texture, He would not eat any vegitables (well he still wont unless they are just too complicated to pick out of the food). But he made a promise to me that he would try any thing and every thing that I cooked and he's gotten a lot better at eating more things besides Mac-and-Cheese and cereal.

They say that being a picky eater means you have a refined palette.
I'm not so sure about that, lol.

I LOVE to cook! Frying foods. Baking foods. Grilling foods. Microwaving foods. Boiling foods. Everything to do with cooking! It's a lot of hard work, and you can get kind of messy and sweaty from all the heat. But it's worth it to see everyone enjoying the food you've made. 3nodding

Shanna, you should consider watching the Food Network if you have cable. I've learned a lot from Alton Brown, Rachel Ray, and Paula Dean (not sure if that's how you spell her last name). I also learned a lot about cooking from my mom. Back when I still lived with her, I would help her in the kitchen a lot.

Just keep practicing. And once you're confident enough, you can start experimenting with foods!

And Shadows, that's hilarious. Lol. I mean, it sounds a little aggravating too. I, personally, couldn't live on just mac n' cheese and cereal. I'd go crazy. I love food too much.

At least he's willing to try food that you make, though. That's the mark of a truly faithful hubby, I bet. razz

And remember to exercise. Otherwise the food will stick around longer than you want it to, lol. heart

My hubby has expanded his range on what foods he likes now and will eat almost any thing.

I love exercising...some days...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:57 am
ilove the food network. it always makes me so hungry lol  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

No kidding!
Whenever I watch the food Network I always want to eat something, even if I'm not hungry. In a way, that makes it kind of bad. Lol.

I like to eat dinner and watch the Food Network. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 pm
I have never watched the Food Network....  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 pm
i just want to try all the foods they have on there  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm
I'll give it a whack given i just decided to return here.

I'm an 18 year old half ukrainian half english dude from Tennesse (for all intents and purposes), but i'm Canadian at heart (been living up in the great white north for most of my life), I'm a byzantine catholic, pure and simple. I tried to push away that faith but the Lord always came back harder at me, what can i say, it's where i belong. Christian contemporary is my main music (Chris bray, a great catholic artist, the Casting Crowns, Newsboys, and Addison road are some of my faves to name a few). I'm a jazz musician and i will be studying biomedical engineering at university next year.

Oh and i'm a gamer (FO3 for the win, and i play Warhammer 40,000 if anyone knows what that is)  

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 pm
yay! another gamer ^.^

ever play oblivion or dragon age? im currently addicted to those 2  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 pm
-xAngel of Redemptionx-
I'll give it a whack given i just decided to return here.

I'm an 18 year old half ukrainian half english dude from Tennesse (for all intents and purposes), but i'm Canadian at heart (been living up in the great white north for most of my life), I'm a byzantine catholic, pure and simple. I tried to push away that faith but the Lord always came back harder at me, what can i say, it's where i belong. Christian contemporary is my main music (Chris bray, a great catholic artist, the Casting Crowns, Newsboys, and Addison road are some of my faves to name a few). I'm a jazz musician and i will be studying biomedical engineering at university next year.

Oh and i'm a gamer (FO3 for the win, and i play Warhammer 40,000 if anyone knows what that is)

OH! I know what both of those are!
My dad has his own space marine army! 3nodding
The Blood Angels.
I don't have an army myself or anything like that.

And Fallout 3 is a fun game. Depressing, like the others.

Jazz is nice music.

And yes, the Lord definitely pursues all of us. That's why many atheists are so adamant about disproving God's existence. Why be so concerned about something that doesn't exist?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 pm
Shanna: Yeah i play Oblivion, i don't own Dragon Age though

Scarlet: Yeah, that would be the army i play, Angels Encarmine specifically (for the paint scheme, they're a Blood Angels successor)(also, note that land raider spam works wonders)

And yes, jazz is awesome  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:31 pm
VK Fox
Well, my name is VK. Not really, though that's as close as you'll get on the internet =)
I'm about to begin studying for entry level network engineer certifications, so that I can support myself and my lovely bride to be through the next few years. My ultimate goal is to become a minister, or even a chaplain. However, I'm many years away from being able to stand before the Christian Church / Church of Christ Endorsement Commission. Twelve judges, eight of them are PhD's.. Yeah. My stomach turns just thinking about it.I haven't yet decided which seminary I want to attend, but I got time.

I am sure you'll succeed.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:47 pm
So...I discovered that I have yet to post. I don't think I am very interesting though so you may get bored.

I am married and have been for almost 7 years now.
We have 2 dogs, Roxie is a pitbull and Sadie is a lab/pit mix. We also have a guinea pig named Jenny Pig.

I love love love my family. That not only includes the hubby and the pets but also my mom & dad, my 2 older brothers (one is 10 yrs older the other 7 yrs older). My 2 sis-in-laws, my 2 nieces, and my 2 nephews.

I have a large family. Everyone is always shocked to hear that my grandma (mom's mom) had 16 kids. There are 14 still living.
My dad's mom had 11 and there are 5 still living. With all their kids and grandkids and even some of their great grandkids I have too many family members to keep up with.

Umm....
Oh yeah, I love elephants & donkeys. If you've ever seen my profile you will see my favorite donkey of all time EEYORE. I was in school at a zoo to become a zoo keeper so I could work with elephants, but I ended up with an injury and had to quit. I hope to return to school again and either be a dog trainer or a large animal vet.

Hmm.
I love cloud watching, cooking, swimming, talking, laughing and just being goofy.

Anyways - I have now been up since 9:45 pm on Monday night (I work late & it is now 4:45pm Tuesday) and have figured out that either there is nothing more about me to share or that I am just too tired to keep going.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

I love to cloud watch too!
And being goofy is lots of fun.
I do it often.

I adore people's smiles and laughs. I cherish them and do my best to make people happy. Being goofy is a good way to do so. razz

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas