Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Captains Meeting - The Revealed [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm
King leaning back against a wall was noting all the Captain's views and arguments. He smiled as he stood and took a few steps away from the wall as he crossed his arms. He couldn't help but smiling.

"It seems that tempers are flaring in this hall, I do believe that the Head-Captain has the right to do as she wishes. I also believe that Captains fighting amongst each other is Ill advised in our current situation. Doing so will only assist the Espada." King shook his head, such anger flowing from the Captains disgusted him. It was one thing to dislike the actions of a comrade, but to battle over it. Foolish.

King looked into the eyes of the Head-Captain, he doubted she had thought her actions would cause such a disagreement. "My friends, calm yourselves. Acting rashly now will only harm the rest of the Soul Society in the future. We need cooperation among the 13 Captains not deputes." King looked to the ground as he turned to go back to his chair out of the way, if the Captain's decided to ignore his words. He stopped briefly and in a dark voice said,"Wake up from whatever dream it is you are having where you think everyone will get their way. It will end up only causing more trouble for every last soul in the Soul Society, Shinigami or not." King continued to, and once again leaned against the wall like nothing had happened, like he hadn't just spoken, arms still crossed. This meeting was becoming interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Joss had been standing in her place, listening to the words being spoken by the Captains. Frankly, some of them were pissing her off.
"Yes, listen to the Captain Commander and to King's wise words. We are all Shinigami. We are all working against one force. We should be helping each other, and working to get stronger each other, not quailing like children." She said, only reinforcing King's point.
"And, squad 5 may be small in numbers, but we area always here to follow your orders, Head Captain Kasumi."

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

everily

Eloquent Raider

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi’s eyes flashed dangerously. Never has she been spoken too with such plain disrespect. To have the audacity, to even consider speaking so brash with the Commander of the Gotei…. She could not believe her ears. She could feel the emotions fluctuate dangerously throughout the hall. Magaru’s anger rose by the second. Discomfort and stress bled from each captain. Kasumi could feel her head begin to rush….but then she stopped. She took a deep breathe. Taking control of her emotions. Everyone was now silent, obviously waiting for her words. She had much to say. But more then anything, she wanted to take action. But this was not the place or time.
“Kairu. Fight for your words? Your opinion?” Kasumi watched the division two captain for a few seconds, taking in his character once more. Her voice rang out with an eerie chill. No doubt her persona looking more or less blood crazed.
“Once more Kairu. Speak out of your place once more…And I will let you fight. And I will make sure, you get cut down instantly. Such arrogance… you have a long way to go yet I see. I am beginning to see that you are not quite ready to be a captain of Gotei. Your plain lack of intelligence has been shown to each captain here. You have passed my patience shinigami, I do not wish to hear one more word from you. Now leave Kairu. You are dismissed from this meeting. And if you choose not too, I will strip the captains title from your very soul. Such carelessness, You are just as the same as me? Don’t make me laugh! You know very little. Now. I have a meeting, with the more intellectual captains of Gotei. Leave before I spill your blood.”

He has no patience? Such petty words from someone so weak minded. She spoke her words with blunt truth. She would slit his throat in a heart beat, if he chose to carry on with his clear lack of discipline. How had he ever passed the academy law exams? In any case, if he continued and did not fallow her instruction, she would not forgive him. He could easily be replaced. She shook her head in disgust. Did her captain suffer these same attitudes? Did he receive such disrespect? She could only hope not. Kairu left, with out one word. He turned on his heel quickly not making a single sound.

“Captains. I am sorry you have had to sit through such pathetic means. Forgive me for playing into such spitefulness‘. But remember this. I have this title for a reason, and I am positive you all know why. I do not tolerate such behaviour. As for this meeting, we shall continue on to more important matters. Memnoch. I know we are on our defences right now, but a good defence ‘can’ be a good offence. And that is what we have to rely on for the moment..”
Kasumi kept strong. She would not back down, and be made a fool of. King and Josselyn were right. We needed to move on. She would have never guessed for such events to take place.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Hikari became excited as Kasumi told her that she would need her help. It was very relieving for her to see the head captain smile at her, even when there was so much tension in the room. She became very curious as to what task the head captain might have to give her. She was about to get lost in her thoughts when Kasumi addressed Kairu again.

She quietly listened to the debate that had heated up in the room. Kasumi san was definitely not pleased with Kairu and for a good reason. He had been harsh and disrespectful giving out his opinion. She decided to remain quite and let things cool down as she knew, nothing she could say would help. Her eyes moved to each captain in the room as they gave their opinions and suggestions. She couldn't help but agree with King. He was right, they had to stop fighting.

She watched as Kasumi san ordered Kairu to leave the room, somewhat surprised but then again she knew that the head captain would not tolerate such disrespect. She had never seen Kasumi san so angry. Hikari reminded herself again, to always think a hundred times before saying anything in her presence. She nodded as Kasumi san continued the meeting, wondering what the squad two captain would do now.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm
((OOC Shikairu Nara Has been banned for the use Immature and offensive words to myself in messages. He also failed to listen to the subtl warnings, as well as the regular warnings. He had three. If anyone has any objections I am sorry for that.

For furthur discussion or any questions feel free to Pm me. Or discuss in OOC. The meeting will continue as though he had left, and later on we will learn of his resign...thats permanent.

Thank you everyone! Keep up the good work! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:58 am
(( I would have whole-heartedly disagreed had he not been abusive in the form of PM's and instead only acted in such a way in character... Though I will admit his lack of spelling/grammar ENGLISH was getting on my nerves. Please don't burn me for the honesty... sweatdrop I also apologize for the late post, so some of the dialogue here will be irrelevant because of late response. I think some of the words are deserving nonetheless. ))

Kurei listened to Magaru as he made his point. His reference to the Captain-Commander's luxuries was well-put, but still didn't sit too well with the Twelfth Squad Captain.
]"I can understand what you mean... But even I am obliged to inform all of you of my most secretive of experiments if it had anything to do with a major change in the Seireitei... It's just tough for me to let go of that act is all." He fell silent, breathing deeply, but silently in concern. It was then that Magaru and Hikari announced their want to help with the breach in security. It wasn't Kurei's preference that he would have help from other squads on any matter, but this case was certainly different. If at any time the Arrancar made their move again while his unaware squad members were working on preparing to reestablish the barrier, countless casualties could befall him and his squad - after all, the members of Squad Twelve weren't all that combat-oriented.

It was soon after that Kairu spoke. His words, though somewhat contradictive, were rather flattering. His mention of Kurei's intellect were fitting for the Captain, as it was his primary source of strength. Though this flattery was short-lived, as Kairu proceeded to "toot his own horn" as the present-day living said.
"If I recall, your squad's primary concern is dealing with high-priority enemies quickly and efficiently... Never once have I heard of the Secret Mobile Corps cutting away at a majority of the enemies. That was often dealt with by the Eleventh Squad, the brainless brutes of older times...," he said, mainly out of jealousy, having not been able to be a part of Squad Two's ranks when he'd requested transfers in his earlier years as a Shinigami.

"If it is the spiritual barriers you leave to me, then you will have the greatest spiritual barriers the Seireitei has ever known within the week!" he replied with a straightened posture and his Squad's particular salute, with his left hand across his torso and to his waist with a slight bow. He was somewhat uplifted again when she, too, commended his logical skills when requesting for him to repair the barrier. Kurei lifted his head with an unusually large smile. Of all the people to give him such compliments, the Captain-Commander is one he rarely gets to hear. This was again, however, short-lived, when she turned to Kairu and began speaking to him as an uptight employer would talk to an unreliable employee. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, ever so quietly, when she was nearly finished. It couldn't have been possible for her to hear him in the middle of her speech, but there was no doubt in his mind that Squad Ten's Captain could hear him. In this case, he just grinned and bared the truth that he found Kasumi chewing Kairu out as entertaining in a strange manner. When she was finished, there was a short pause in the room, which was quelled by their collective leader's voice again, explaining the paperwork involving each Captain's task that was soon to come. He could only respond with a slight shrug and a fake smile to accompany it. It was usually his custom to skip paperwork and get right to "play", while having his Lieutenant do the necessary paperwork on a need-to basis.

Kairu soon responded in a very defensive manner, which quickly turned into a verbal assault on the Captains, but primarily the Captain-Commander. It was usual for Kurei to occasionally speak out of line, but it was mostly because of his way of stating things. This paid no heed to a line that was crossed moments before. He had already been on thin ice with Kasumi, and pushing further would not help his situation.
"Perhaps you should... I dunno'... Shut-up for a moment? You're obviously stressed. We all are... We just don't need this kind of pecking at one-another to the point that neither of us can stand each other." These words seemed to flow from him without need for mental filtration, as they were as simple as he could put it. "If it's patience you no longer have, then-," he started, unable to complete as Magaru moved to scold the Second Squad's Captain himself. It was an amusing scolding, to say the least. It was most fun because it was rare to catch Captain Tsugamashi with a flared temper, let alone of this magnitude. his usually level-headed and light-hearted demeanor is what made him a great addition to the Gotei Thirteen, but this was obviously no time for the Magaru all the Captain's had come to know.

As Magaru's words finished searing the ears of his comrades, as well as his target, Kairu, he calmly retreated to his place across the floor from Kurei. The intellectual could only hold his head down and shake in disappointment as Kasumi proceeded to make her final statements to the leader of the Secret Mobile Corps, threatening him with the spilling of blood for him to leave their presence. It was a rare occasion, indeed. He didn't at all think it would have been another Captain to bring this side of Magaru out. He didn't even think the Arrancar would be capable, but apparently that wasn't a truth, as even the Captain-Commander presented anger toward Kairu. Kurei looked up to Memnoch and nodded in partial agreement,
"I believe what Captain de Lioncourt says would make sense though... We should at least prepare for retaliation. Sitting idly may give the forces of Hueco Mundo the idea that we aren't capable of returning equivalent blows to their own place of comfort, am I right? I only speak for a great majority of possibilities when I present this fact. Sure, they may also think that we're only building up our defenses and they accelerate their rate of attack to keep us from completing preparations on time, but it's not the first thing to come to mind. Be aware that they are both likely scenarios which we need to be completely ready to handle." Kasumi's restatement of the good offense as a good defense phrase did make some sense to him. It even inspired an idea for him, but it would take time and lots of brainpower to see it through. He looked out to nowhere in particular in deep thought as "blueprints" flew through his head, each idea better than the last, until finally the doors slammed at the end of the hall. It had appeared that Kairu complied with Kasumi's threat, leaving without uttering another word. What a relief it was, too. "Well, what else might there be to discuss? I seem to have already come up with a couple concepts for our main barrier, as well as a few for other, smaller barriers around it."

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am
While, the Captains are discussing about it, Chiaki just standing there and listening intently of the others explanations and argument. She is not the type to talk a lot so she just sighed unnoticeable. However, she was curious why Captain Kasumi didn't told us earlier that she confront the arrancar leader. Chiaki suddenly thought that about lately and lost in thoughts. She snapped out of it and listened again to the discussion recently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Memnoch listened carefully to captain Kurei, he had said what he himself had meant to, but in a much more effective way, but the respect he had gotten from hearing this captain's way of explaining his own thoughts when he heard the man speak of his own Squad, 'dealt with by the Eleventh Squad, the brainless brutes of older times...' This hit Memnoch almost as an insult, but he would need to tolerate it.

He refused to be the one Captain who disagreed with the peace that they had meant to keep but he did have a question for the Captain Commander. "I would like to add one question if possible. What are we going to do about the Espada? What I mean is, if we are just going to defend, what will they see? A half beaten Soul Society? They already believe us weak due to our limiters placed when we went into the World of the Living, we were 20% power, that's what they think we are. What's to stop them from an all out assault?" He went silent for a moment, maybe he had gone to far in asking such a question, however he felt that it was necessary to ask it.

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm
Magaru watched Kairu exit the room dispassionately, forcing himself back to his normal state-of-mind. He closed his eyes and sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger before projecting, "I... must apologize. The situation may well have called for such words, but I still feel ashamed for my outburst."

He lowered his hand and scanned the room with his sapphire gaze, taking in the countenance of each captain present. "We are all just a little tense from the day's events, and have yet to adjust to such demands once more. Given time and rest, I'm certain all will flow much more smoothly. For now however, we must at the very least decide upon a short-term course of action." He turned to Memnoch, continuing, "As for the dilemma of whether to take the offense or defense, I should probably clarify my previous statements. The Espada are a clear threat, that I will not deny. The limiters, however, do not need to be treated as a handicap. In fact we could very well use them to our advantage. Should the Espada or their forces attack the Soul Society, they may well find they misjudged our power. Though I do whole-heartedly believe that we should protect the Soul Society before sending out a task force, that is not to say that we should not make the necessary preparations for battle.

"In fact, if Captain Hayabusa would not be opposed to it," he switched his attention to the afore-mentioned woman, "I would say that one of the best decisions we could take at the moment would be to raise the Seireitei status to Wartime Alert. With the level in place, the entire Seireitei would be prepared for battle at any given moment, and priority would be given to Captain's and Lieutenants in the world of the living, who are requesting the removal of their limiters." He held her gaze level, with a softness to his eyes. Though he knew how reluctant she was to admitting the pendulum had swung 'bout again, she needed to understand the fact that they were, once again, facing a war."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 am
After Kairu had been dismissed, the tension in the room seemed to leave with him. King stepped forward and joined with the rest of the Captains once more. He could not help but notice how Memnoch talked of action in his current condition, this hit something inside of him.

"I believe Memnoch has a valid point. If we back down now they will know we are weak, hurting for time to prepare. As relentless as they are, I do not believe they will give us the time to gather our forces." King looked to Memnoch, then to the Head-Captain. 'What are you thinking Memnoch?' King thought to himself. As he stood, pondering what the best plan would be at this point in time.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

]Kasumi took in the words each captain spoke. Each of them had very valid points. Though they seemed to still be stressed with the Espada mounting attacks on Soul Society. That too was indeed a concern for the head captain. Defending the Soul world from Arrancar was indeed a formidable task. Though…her meeting with the Espada leader clearly told her that he had other things in mind, rather then directly attacking Soul Society. She was reluctant enough to hear that Captain Kurei already had a few ideas for the barrier. Though she was not very surprised, she knew she could count on him for the constructing of such things.
As for captain Memnoch, his words were also quite imperative. The limiters would indeed be problematic for any work in the real world.
She nodded her head in understanding towards Magaru, though her thoughts were far from the outbursts that took place only moments ago.
“Captain Kurei, I understand how you can see the vulnerabilities soul society may face. But trust me when I say that an organized attack from the Espada lord against Soul Society is not in the near future. He is not well informed of our current army status, or our captain standings. He would not be so careless as too attack anytime soon. Though that is why I am pressing for this new barrier. He was able to figure out a way into the Soul Society by being able to access old information about our defences. That is why I believe constructing an entire new defence plan is paramount. This also includes a new Offence strategy. I know how difficult and enduring of a task this may be, but it is our best bet in ensuring Soul Societies safety. Kasumi was aware of how tiring and enduring of a task it would be to remodel Soul Societies Defensive and Offensive strategies. Though this was the most logical course of action. The Espada leader was well-versed in the barriers to enter the Soul world. If he knew the Defence plans so well, what made him oblivious to our offence strategy? But no….Just from the way he spoke…she was able to decipher his hidden words. He knew more then he lead on.
“As for the limiters, Magaru has a very good point. I believe if we were to up the percentage of the power usage in the human realm, they will noticeably see that we are beginning to get apprehensive and careless in our offensive operation. So if we continue with our 20% exertion they will stay more in the dark when it comes to our true potential, leaving them more helpless if they were ever to attack the soul society again. As captain Magaru, you took the words right out of my mouth. As soon as we leave from this meeting, we will be under official War time Alert. Though, I wish to keep our status under a more composed manor. I do not want the constant feel of anxiety and stress to overflow in Soul Society.” This not only concerned her empathy, but she wanted the shinigami to stay calm and collected…at least as calm as they can get.
“Do you all agree with my words? Once you do, I will quickly go over each of your main duties from here on out.”

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff