Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Happy New Year! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:32 pm
miname_sohma
Grand total of today: $310. By the way, I heard from my friend that Goong Hey Faa Choi means "I wish you wealth and prosperity" and Goong Hee Seen Yen or something likes that means Happy New year, that's what I was taught too. Well I say both then!

Wow, so much money. And yeah I think Goong Hey Faa Choi means "I wish you wealth and prosperity", and Happy New Years is "Sun Neen Fi Lok"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:26 am
blaugh YAY! I didnt go to school today, cos of chinese new year ((2nd day)) so as i am typing now it is during school time but i aint at school! HURRAH!!!
All of my cousins are off school today, same as me!
Anyways, i recieved all the money from my dads side of the family yesterday and now i need to go to Derby to get more money from my mums side of the family, since they live in a different place from me((even though most of my mums side of the family are in Vietnam and sopme of em are in the UK, but they are gonna send it to me soon mrgreen ))
I wonder what should i spend my money one.........
I got piles of red ly si fong now, last year i had all this cute design ones on the money pouch, but this year i got lots of the normal ones, and some glittery xp

` T a p i o c a `

Zero Murasame

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:49 am
I only got three packets this year, one from either of my parents and one from my grandma...I don't care though, because I already have 180 dollars saved up which I'm gonna use to get a PSP...

Speaking of which, what are you all gonna use your money on/for?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:24 am
Ha. I got a psp in july.

Erm i think im spending it towards my band and a piano.  

Flammable Bait

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:29 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
blaugh YAY! I didnt go to school today, cos of chinese new year ((2nd day)) so as i am typing now it is during school time but i aint at school! HURRAH!!!
Anyways, i recieved all the money from my dads side of the family yesterday and now i need to go to Derby to get more money from my mums side of the family, since they live in a different place from me((even though most of my mums side of the family are in Vietnam and sopme of em are in the UK, but they are gonna send it to me soon mrgreen ))
I got piles of red ly si fong now, last year i had all this cute design ones on the money pouch, but this year i got lots of the normal ones, and some glittery xp
You got off school because of chinese new year? eek Unheard of. And getting money sent to you from your relatives abroad? eek Also unheard of. And soooo unfair. stare *jealousy brewing within*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:33 pm
Oh guys, don't upset Toki just in case he does something silly like try to kill himself.

Hang on, that sounds awfully familiar..

xd  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
You got off school because of chinese new year? eek Unheard of. And getting money sent to you from your relatives abroad? eek Also unheard of. And soooo unfair. stare *jealousy brewing within*

xd younger people always get the luck xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:28 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Oh guys, don't upset Toki just in case he does something silly like try to kill himself.

xd
0_o'

Opening old wounds Niphy. xp
Well not really old, they're still healing right now.  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:03 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

xd
0_o'

Opening old wounds Niphy. xp
Well not really old, they're still healing right now.

Toki killed himself? o_O
And I wasn't here to see. Oh meh damned computer, why must you betray me so?!
By the way, happy belated NewYear everyone. Glad to see you didn't choke on dumplings. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Why don't I get a dayoff? evil

And I'm not sure what to use my money for. confused Charity? rofl Nah.=]  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Murasame

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:01 pm
I got a day off regardless! No exams!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:10 pm
The King of Braves
I got a day off regardless! No exams!

Everybody is getting a dayoff?..how about me? whee  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:28 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

pffft! lol Charity!? PFFFFFFT!! xd *spits chinese tea out of his mouth and nose* mrgreen Oh god, you rude boys crack me up! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:17 pm
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

pffft! lol Charity!? PFFFFFFT!! xd *spits chinese tea out of his mouth and nose* mrgreen Oh god, you rude boys crack me up! rofl

lolz, I'm not going to school today (even though I'm suppose to), because I want a dayoff too. xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items