Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5 Winner: Yaya Ben Bell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm
(you can't replace yourself with living things in this guild xd srry)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm
((Duse it say it on the rules? >:3 ))  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 pm
(no, but they've had multiple problems, as it would make water prison and other things useless.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:47 pm
((*gasp* Mr.Water Person is useless? surprised ))  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm
[[can't switch with other humans....and you have to do hand seals but since your hands are binded to not mvoe you can't use any chakra till free]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:07 am
((ok, so Xunau, you have to edit your post into something els or post a new one. let me know if you done it smile ))  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xenau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:31 pm
XUNE XENAU

Xune winced as the mud caked itself all over her limbs. She tried to move, but it was nearly impossible. She couldn't even bring her bow up to shoot, nor could she reach behind her and grab an arrow from her quiver. "Ah... I don't think so. I might need to think about this one for a second." Xune might not have a second, so her mind raced with a way she could get out of here. After a moment of thinking, she frowned. "Wow, hehe... You kinda got me here. I'm actually stuck." Xune grumbled, trying to see if she could maybe struggle out of the mud, but it was thick. "I guess there's not really anyway out of this." The girl smiled weakly and relaxed. "I guess you win this one, Yaya!" Xune suddenly brightened up. She accepted the defeat so easily!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 am
((mint, can you confirmed that I won? I'll help here get out of the mud cocoon after that smile ))  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 am
[[no one is giving up that easy...]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 am
(Wait, what?! X_X I said it was okay. crying She got me. I don't think there's anything Xune can do to get outta that. I mean, I have one paper bomb left, but what am I gonna do, blow both the mud cocoon and myself away at the same time?!)  

Xenau

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:28 am
[[i know i was kidding lol]]
Sona sighed, she fell asleep almost during thier battle and jumped down onto the platform. "Good job.." She said, walking up to Xenau and crossing her arms. "How the hell are you gonna get her out Yaya?" She asked, she could of used some doton trick to break the piece of platform the girl was on but that was mean.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am
Looks like Yaya won her first fight. She would ba all happy about it but her body to beet up from that paper boom. Yaya look up to Sona and awnered. "By using a kunia" She smiled. She realece her dirt roop, and let it fall to the grond letting it fall apart.

Yaya woblely walked over Xenau and draw out her kunia. "The mud is sticky but it still can be remove." She kicked some large rocks that was left over from her large rock that got destrode on the mudy ground to stand on. "Hold still" She started moving chunks of mud off of her with her kunia. Making sure that she dussn't actdently stab her, Yaya got all the weghts mud off of her.

"Can you dig your legs out by yourself? She asked. She's kinda a bet to tiered to do it.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xenau

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 am
XUNE XENAU

"Yeah, I can manage, thanks!" Xune bent over, brushing the dirt off of her arms and then moved onto her legs. It took only a minute now that the majority of her was free. After she got out, she wiped the sweat off her brow. "Man, that mud was warm. I'm still sweating from it. Can we get outta here?" Xune almost forgot what she wanted to say, and turned to Yaya. "You did great! I'm surprised that you trapped me like that. Good job!" She embraced Yaya in a hug, which was normal for Xune. She hugged people she barely knew just because.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 am
((Yay! I got the hug! :'D ))

Yaya felt a shock of pain once Xune huged her. He budy was still sor from that exsploshion, who knows what kind of damage she took that could be bad. Yaya Jus smile, with a big grind to hide the pain and hug back. At least she got her hug.

"You did great too" She said letting go of her. "Can you help me get to the Medical Barracks? I don't think reach over there by my self." Yaya put her hand over her bloody arm. If she has to get there anlone, she thinks that she couldn't even reached over 10 stips before she would colaps.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm
(haha. for rp purposes only. first appearance of Empties father. biggrin )

Suddenly a massive flying thing that looked very futuristic floated up out of the lava. it landed in-between sona and the two gennin. A door opened and three men got out. One detained yaya while the other grabbed xenau. The third was a man who looked old and young at the same time. He was wearing one black glove. The man walked to Xenau. "I'm going to give you a gift little girl. Make sure to use it to it's full potential." he said as he lifted the gloved hand. his voice seemed melodic and calming. He tapped Xenaus shoulder. She would feel intense pain for a moment as a black kanji symbol appeared on her shoulder. It seemed to writhe for a moment, but then settled. The large ship evaporated, but if sona looked through she would see the two ninja detaining the gennin disappear as well. The man snapped his fingers and was gone as well. None of them would remember the events.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff