Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 7 Winner: Austin Magaraa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 pm
((I carry 500 poisoned senbon at all times. Beat that.
And with Hiro, I have a wooden katana. That is where Darion got the idea from.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 pm
{{I'm going to laugh when one pokes you lol. With that many poisoned needle up your sleeve you're bond to get poked. I thought I carried a bunch of weapons. Oh and thanks for giving him the idea XD I like the match up- referring to the RPCs- they're alike with their bloodlines.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:17 pm
((Actually, the senbon are in a wooden case on my belt.
Originally my sword was only for me and it still is, but darion has a weaker version of it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:25 pm
{{I was joking but I think we should cut the OOC}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm
((Your right!))

Hiro watched the fight from 30 feet in the air in the commentator room. "Wow.... Genin really do have suckish limitations."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:54 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula watched as Austin came at him. Regula began to swing himself backwards. Austin's wooden kunai, which was now more like a sword, began to pierce into Regula's chest when Regula flew backwards. Bones shot from his feet as he rotated himself upon the steel beam he was hanging from. The bone from his feet cut open the netting between the beams letting Regula out the cage. His feet did not touch anything outside the cage as Regula then came crashing back into the cage, through the other side of the beam. With bones protruding from both feet, Regula would land on Austin and impale him. As Regula fell the bones retreated into his feet till there was only a two inch spike of bone sticking out of his feet. This would lessen the damage done to Austin. {{I basically back flipped up and out the cage and I'm coming down on you. I wasn't sure how clear I was.}}

As the bones came at Austin he put the kunais back into his pouch then grabbed the cage and made the clone let go."OUT!"The clone then came fully out of Austin's body and collided with Regula's bone spikes making the bones suck inside the wood clone."Trap triggered!"Austin said as he did one hand sign and made 4 pillars come out of the clone and binded Regula.((your falling to the ground while stuck to wood making you fall much faster to the ground)) Mean while a hidden clone sniffed the air and caught Regula's scent((yay for my Inuzka clan!)) and ran to where Regula would fall with two Extened Kunais pointed up at Regula's falling body

((kay so i made my wood clone take the blow and then made wooden pillar's shot up from its body binding you while a clone that i hid is waiting for you like a spike trap.))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm
As Regula hit the clone and was wrapped up by pillars two words escaped his ******** me." Regula plummeted to the ground. He would've been stabbed by the second clone if the one he'd fallen one had not been stuck to his feet. The two clones collide and Regula fell to the clone with them. Regula looked up at Austin with a rare smile upon his face. "I submit," he said hoping he had just made a new friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:53 pm
Lil Bang96
As Regula hit the clone and was wrapped up by pillars two words escaped his ******** me." Regula plummeted to the ground. He would've been stabbed by the second clone if the one he'd fallen one had not been stuck to his feet. The two clones collide and Regula fell to the clone with them. Regula looked up at Austin with a rare smile upon his face. "I submit," he said hoping he had just made a new friend.

Austin's eye's widened."huh?"Austin said as he made wooden pillars to lower himself down to Regula's level."Really?I won?"Austin put his hand out for Regula to shake."You did good for a kid.Your a top notch ninaj kid!"  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Regula looked at him, and then to the pillars constricting him. "I would shake your hand but I'm sort of stuck," he said with a chuckle. "Great match!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:04 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula looked at him, and then to the pillars constricting him. "I would shake your hand but I'm sort of stuck," he said with a chuckle. "Great match!"

"OH RIGHT!!"Austin said as he did one handsign and the pillars released and sunk into the ground."There we go."Austin put his hand back out for Regula to shake.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

Regula sat up. The bones protruding from his hand and feet retreated back into his skin. Regula then stood and shook Austin's hand. "Maybe some day, in the near future, we shall battle again. I will train myself hard for that day," he said with his rare smile still upon his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:10 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula sat up. The bones protruding from his hand and feet retreated back into his skin. Regula then stood and shook Austin's hand. "Maybe some day, in the near future, we shall battle again. I will train myself hard for that day," he said with his rare smile still upon his face.

Austin smiled back"I look forward to that day."Austin said as he let go of Regula's hand((do we wait for him to say who one?))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm
{{ eek No clue lol.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:16 pm
((ill just make two clones and turn oen of them into you so we can leave XD))
Austin did one handsign as two wood clones rose out of the ground."Im running out of chakra..."Austin said as he nodded at one of the clones, the clone nodded back and did some hand signs a cloud of smoke surrounded the clone as the smoke faded there was a exact repilica of Regula."Well we can go now"Austin said as he began walking out of the arena  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

"Sure. I'm going to head over to a friends house. Would you like to come?" Regula asked heading towards the exit.

{{Since you're an Inuzuka and all I'm deciding to head over to Flash's place since he's an Inuzuka too. Maybe he can train you.}}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff