Dungeons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:36 am
Elizabeth looked up warily and shook her head. "No...I um decided to just stay here." She looked down not sure why she was stupid enough to stay. Some thing was very wrong with her and she couldn't tell what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:17 pm
Sora scowled at Eric, "Go away, stupid. We don't have anything to say to you!"

Roxas just stared at the ceiling, hope of rescue long since gone.  

Tai Kuroba

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:18 pm
Eric raised an eyebrow at Elizabeth. "Oh?" The girl obviously was tricking him... she had a plan! And he wouldn't be fooled! He then faced Sora. Ugh, he thinks he can threaten me...  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm
Sora crossed his arms and stared defiantly at the jerk. Who did this guy think he was?  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:07 pm
Elizabeth looked up at Eric, trying her best to look as sincere as she could. She wasn't lying...At least she didn't think that she was. "I really mean it...." She muttered while looking away. A small smile curved on her face as she heard Sora's voice. "Are you ok Sora?" She called out hoping her little brother was fine.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm
Sora smiled brightly, even though his sister couldn't see it, "I'm fine, Lizzy! I'm just trying to get this jerk to stop bothering you."  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Elizabeth chuckled lightly. "Its ok Sora...He's not bothering me." Her voice was soft and kind, almost as though it belonged to a different person.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:41 pm
Sora and Roxas looked at her, mouths gaping open in shock. Well not at her... in her general direction. They were, after all in separate cells. Sora choked out, "What?"  

Tai Kuroba

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:38 pm
Eric raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, what?" Eric sheathed his sword, crossed his arms, and said, "What're you up to?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:40 am
Elizabeth looked up at Eric. "I'm not up to anything...Promise." Her head was spinning and she was starting to hate every word that came out of her mouth. What in the underworld was she thinking?  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 pm
Eric hesitated, then grinned, saying, "So you've finally came to your senses, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Elizabeth only raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what your talking about, but uh ok." She smiled a kind and innocent smile. Deep inside she wanted to slap herself. What in the heck was controlling her?  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm
Eric exhaled abruptly, and, hearing a footstep, turned around. "Hello?"

Desirous appeared in a pop, and walked up to Eric. He looked up at him with his alluring, hypnotic, blue eyes.

Eric stuttered a letter, then dropped to the ground, hypnotized to unconsciousness.

"Elizabeth, what are you still doing here? I thought you got free..." Desirous raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyelids low as not to hypnotize Elizabeth as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm
Elizabeth scratched the back of her head. "About that...I kind of don't want to leave. Something keeps on telling me to stay. It seems like it would be...Better that way." Her face was blank as she replied. Up in Olympus Aphrodite was smiling. It was fun playing around with the princess's emotions because no one could tell it was her doing.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 pm
Desirous chuckled. "The noble princess seems to be smitten by love by the royal brute... or is it just me?" Desirous withdrew his arm into his sleeve, and moved it back out with the bubble blower in hand. As if Elizabeth wasn't there, he started blowing bubbles.  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff