Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Chuunin Exams Medical Barracks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:08 pm
"Darion, are you there?" Hya was very confused. He could barely see anything. But he could feel the chakera in his body. He was kinda sick and didn't know what to think. But he was very mad now thinking about what just happend, as he remmbered everything. He satu up, pushing the doctors away."Get off of me!" He he tried to get up but feel on the ground. He got up and layed back down. He hated himself so bad. He cried. Now he didn't like what was going on. He pulled out a little bottle from his cloths. He drank what was in the bottle, he then looked around, everything now blurring fast, he passed out again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 pm
Hiro went into the tent and saw Hya faint, "What the ********."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 pm
Several more hours past and he awoke again. He seen the faded figures of people. He saw is closes friend, but he was asleep. He looked over and seen the doctor. Then he looked out the window and seen it was morning. He didn't knwo what to do. He was wrapped in bandages. He knew that things were going to get better, he needed more training. He needed a new way to kill people. Killing was the only thing that was keepign him from going insane. He wan not ready for the life of his brother, S-Ranked Criminal. But things were going to change."Darion, Where the F*&% are you!' He yelled so loud that the doctor gave him a look."How much longer do i have to be in here?I am ready to train. I have goals that will bring me peace, and people will pay."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:29 pm
"Calm down, Hya! You will stay here until your fully healed, that is final. I have chosen to teach you genjutsu, but I have something for you."Hiro took out a sharingan eye and a Kurama eye. "Both of these eyes specialize in genjutsu, they will bring you power."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:31 pm
Hya looked at the eyes. He looked at the Sharigan, then the Kurama."Darion what does the Kurama do?" He had never seent he eye before. He knew about the sharigan.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm
"....Sorry to disappoint you, but Darion is dead. I'm Hiro. The Kurama eye has special traits like: Genjutsu cast by this clan cannot be escaped using kai."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:50 pm
"Hiro, Kurama has that trait, as the sharigan can see the chakera network and predict movements. I want to know more about the Kurama clan. what is the specialty of this clan. If ic an, i want to train in this clans genjutsu style." Hya was most interested in the clan.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:51 pm
((Um I was talking about the kurama. I g2g anyways.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:55 pm
((Well now you have me all kinds of confused. So you rpc is Hiro right? My rpc was talking about the traits between each eye.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:04 pm
Muse_Magician
((Well now you have me all kinds of confused. So you rpc is Hiro right? My rpc was talking about the traits between each eye.))

((how does my old rpc now you?))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:05 pm
Xenau
Xune's eyes twitched.
"...Slow... weapon?" She was about to bite Vincent's head off until Yaya told the story of how she won her fight. "Yeah... Pretty awesome." Xune's eyes darkened as she lowered her head. She obviously wished she would have won, but Yaya did do a good job in trapping her. "Oh yeah, sorry for obliterating your glass scorpion." Xune looked up and smiled with her eyes closed. She was definitely trying to taunt Yaya.

8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

After the medical ninja had already healed everyone, including her. Yaya speaked to Xune. "It's alright.... It's not like it was like my last one." She grinned. "You wor so awesome. You mad me flow up into the air, and in the end I got more damages then you. You only gotten some small cuts from my kunia, and me just barley service the paper bomb that was under me." She said of how exciting the battle was.

Then she turn her attinchen to Vincente. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." She smile with one eyebrow up like she's very clever.

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:34 pm
(( honestly i dont know.))  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:18 pm
Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

Lance walked in slowly and sat down, he wasn't really injured, but he was annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:39 pm
Hya seen Lance."So you wanted to kill me, eh?" Hya was starting to get frusturated."I knew our match was a set up. And you knew that i was not even going to touch you. I use water based jutsu and your is lighting. How the hell am i going to even scratch you when i cant do anything to you. Genjutsu i have cannot even hurt you, so what is the point." Hya didnt want anything to do with Lance.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:43 pm
Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

Lance ignored him and sat waiting. His arms crossed, he hoped he could talk to his uncle afterward.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff