Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Ravished Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:26 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Creed stood still spinning his long blade in his hand, brushing up the dirt and whistling gently. As Teran created a blast of energy from his body, it directly hit Creed multiple times, doing nothing. It was strong, but spread apart so much that the power was lost within it, feeling like a scratch, something to easily get over. This was getting fun. All of the lights were something of a fairy tale. From the corner of his eye, Creed noticed that a different man was flying down on a very bright yellow lizard. And as the man spoke to Creed, he simply kicked the dirt below him, smiling. "So is that real gold on your armor... or is it just gold plating? Cause I mean I will feel bad breaking something so expensive, then again you do have such stupid colorful attacks, much like this f*****t. Waaa waa oh buu huu my Byakuren... Oh I am gonna be sick. ********, he loses everything because of some b***h, and you... never had anything to begin with did you daddy's girl?"

A short laugh followed Creed as a large wind surrounded them. He whistled shortly as a message to Flux, and then slashed with his short axe, a blast of Cringe launching forward towards the group of Teran and Defaeco. The sky rippled with this Cringe, the pure white color turning into a slight red tint, the power of this far greater then regular. "With my axe, Cringe is a thousand times stronger..." Whistling a short tune of only three notes, it began high, went low, then high again, repeatedly as he walked in step with this, only stopping the tune to lick his lips as he quickly slashed his blade at the two of them. "Six hundred and eighteen waves."

Scarlet hair was now covered in dirt and dust, as Creed launched himself into the air, his velcro sandals held securely to his feet, a bright pink color, the only thing showing he was still here. A butterfly sticker fell off of footwear, and the second it touched the ground, it broke apart the soil. The sticker weighing multiple pounds.

Of course, not to break Character, Creed quickly stopped the attack he was about to achieve. "Oh no! You son of a b***h! You made my sticker fall off!" He quickly grabbed it and placed it onto the shoe again, taking both of them off, and walking to put them aside, although the speed of his movement was unbelievable, eyes could not follow such speed. He acted as though he did not do this movement when he returned, placing his hand onto his side, his sweetshirt also having a stain. "The devil will be doing my dry cleaning... ******** this..." ripping the bright pink off, he was wearing no shirt.

His appearance was that of a normal person. He was wearing no more pink. Only having his crimson teeth, bleeding continuously with a look of lust. Amber eyes looked like Satan as his black shorts remained unscratched. "I have no care for these... the ones with bunnies on them are at home, in the shack."

Flipping his hair out of his face he growled, and bulged his muscles. his tune gone, and all fun joking around seemed to leave his body with his wardrobe. "Alright... fighting time... Serious fight. 2 on 1 aren't good odds though. You will need at least ten genesis's and according to what I have seen, there just aren't enough of you. One for each element... that doesn't add up. There is me... one of Origin's special genesis's. Come kick my a** so you can see my true power, It is time that I fulfilled my purpose in this world!"

Everything within the area began to turn into nothingness, the sky surrounding them in a bright blue color, the clouds swirling around them. "this will be the arena for our fight. the earth is not enough for us... We need my genesis arena..." Shining gold began to show his intent as he activated what himself. " Ruina omnino!"

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
"Come on! Defaeco and Flux. I will take out all three of you, I have the strength to do this!" Teran fluxuated his power, creating a short burst of extreme strength, although this was a complete lie, he could at least take one of them, without them using Origin's power. Defaeco did not have the skill of Origin, so it would be easier to defeat him, but he did have an army behind him. Running his hand across Holy slayer, Teran's hair instantly turned into a shade of grey, his already white as ash skin seemingly completely white now. Taking off the sunglasses that covered his eyes, Teran spit onto the ground, and placed the glasses into his cloak, throwing the cloak to the side, instantly to be caught by Nex, who ran away with the cloak, squeaking at everyone in a stupor. Leaving Teran with a white undershirt on, his muscles showing a few scars.

"Come on and get me... you release your power Creed, while I release my own. Defaeco... if you wish to fight me as well... I will break you down! Your strength may rival mine, but not when I use Origin's strength!" Teran began to speak, only remembering the time when he had used the strength. "No... you won't get me Origin." Reaching forward, he pressed his blade against the strange arena around him, and prepared to defend.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 am
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

"So this is where it began. . . Defaeco, Creed, Flux, and Teran. Who would have guessed that Defaeco . . . " Ruo laughed to himself, as he sat down on the destroyed plains, which were at this point, simply large piles of earth, gathered in placed, or non existant in others. This entire area had been destroyed by the influence of Origin.

"What a guy. . .manipulating people to that extent." Laughing a bit, he rushed over to a large rock, and laid down on it. His long black hair fell to his knees, as his braids became undone. Tying it back up, he smiled, as the sun shined brightly on him.

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 am
Fleischer had been walking for quite a while now without ever seeing a soul. "Mein gott! I guess it is true about what they say about this place. The battles fought here, and the blood spilled." he said to himself. Fleischer had been walking randomly for about a month now will little success to improve his goal of curing the world of pain and suffering.bThe thing was, getting to the places that needed his help in time. Just surviving on what little food he had and some of the smaller rodents he was able to catch with his hands was a challenge in itself. Before he came here was a forest filled with evergreens and rocks and before that an extremely small village. He had heard of the possible need of a doctor in a city close by in the last town that he had went through... about 40miles back. He WAS headed for a city... or so he thought. And for several days, he had seen no one. That was until he saw someone in the distance. "Vhat is he doing here?" saying to himself and decided to head over there.

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:29 pm

"Hey." Ruo was laying against the rock still, his weapons on his side, yet he made no attempt to reach down and grab them, his elbows outwards towards the sky, as his hands were being used as a pillow, only one of his eyes open. He began to talk as the man got closer. "Have you ever had a goal? One that seemed just so important? Only. . .when you achieve it, it feels as though nothing was done. Well. I am the new leader of the rebele in our old leader, Tysulir's stead. I only want to do something bigger."

Reaching his hands out from under his head, he stomped his feet against the ground, and stood up. "The name is Ruo Salem. Sah-lem! Not like the witch trials!" He smiled, and began to walk towards the man, with his hand extended. His beautiful face was gleaming at the thought of another person to interact with, who seemed to be different.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 pm
"Hallo to you too." as he go closer Fleischer realized this person was in no need of help, but was... sleeping? Sleeping in such a place... Fleischer stopped thinking about it, he wanted so direction. "I have a goal, but it is my mission, and it vas the mission of my brothers and sisters that lived before me. And it isn't the feeling of accomplishment that you should be feeling, but what has been done that counts. Do not let pride distract you or take you for its own." Fleischer took off his large backpack containing various medical supplies and laid it down next to him, then adjusted his shirt at the collar and the cuffs. "I am known as Fleischer,Fleischer von Weiss. I know, quite the mouth full, but call me vhat you want."

"But enough of the introductions; I am in desperate need of directions to the city they call the Ethral city. If you wouldn't mind that is..."

((How far exactly is Ethral City from the planes?))  

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:48 pm

"Nice accent. Good to meet you . .Fleischer von Weiss." He smiled for a moment at his perfect pronunciation. "I have been taught perfect speech from my heritage." Ruo laughed for a moment as he retracted the handshake, who didn't seem to notice his outstretched hand from earlier. He listened closely to the question that he was asked. "Alright. I need you to go this way." Pointing his hands directly behind him, he beckoned. "You are going to travel for about three and a half hours, but with all the stuff you carry. . . about six. If you hurry you will make it before dusk." Smiling, Ruo watched the man's skills. They needed a doctor.

"Remember my name, and if you ever find yourself in trouble. Tell anyone from the rebele that you are a friend. Tell them that Ruo knows you. I wish for your assistance in our dilemma see. Come to me later though, for now I am busy thinking and planning."

Ruo returned to his laying down position, and closed his eyes. It seemed that for now the conversation was over. Out of his pocket, he reached out a piece of paper. "Take this."

[Soidie Denroth receives 2 points]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

Quietly, Venustas drifted through the plains, her footsteps silent. Her mouth was open slightly, in awe, as she glanced around the annihilated plains. She knew not of what had happened here, but the evidence of a highly powered battle remained. She had been here only once before, and it was the first place she visited after she lost her wings. Oddly enough, the devastation still left her in awe, regardless.

She had been traveling for a couple of hours rather quickly. Her mind needed to be let loose and a run helped some, though she hadn't intended to come here. Venustas sat quietly on a mound of earth and thought of Autumn. Her soft, brown hair, her almost-black eyes, and the smooth, light skin that she used to touch at night so that she could sleep. . . Rather than being sad, Venustas was smiling at the memories, her heart was light.

Then she looked over and noticed two men, one standing and another laying down, not far from where she was. She took in a deep breath before rising again, and quietly drifting towards them.

Just as an angel should be.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 pm

"Excuse me Fleischer. I have a woman who I must see." His stance, his way of being, and even the softness in his eyes, they all changed at once, his simplistic, and relaxed way of sitting had shifted into a seductive and fluent movement. As he walked past the man he just helped, his calming purple eyes looked sharp, as though they could pierce souls. As he approached the woman he whispered her name. "Hello. . .My name is Ruo. I am your savior." His footsteps were hidden, as he fluttered towards her, his hands in his pockets, yet as he was next to her, his hand was against her chin, as he pulled her eyes to connect with his.

Reaching his lips down to hers, his soft and fruity breath had a pleasant aroma, an attractive feel to it, as he was right against her lips. Instead of kissing, he hovered past them, and found their way to her ears. "Come. Won't you let me save you?" He whispered, as he took another step closer, his arm wrapped around her shoulder, so incase she fainted she wouldn't hurt herself. He had been known to cause this before.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

"I. . . Uh. . ." Venustas was taken aback. Her mind was not prepared for such a greeting, nor was she ready to be charmed by a man so beautiful.

His hand against her chin was like a flower petal gently brushing against her skin, and his purple eyes made her feel warm enough to melt. Then his lips. . . She wasn't thinking, but her lips quivered as he whispered in her ear. His arm around her kept her from thinking. She felt almost mentally disabled as she tried to speak.

". . . Hi. . ." Venustas managed to squeak out, though she knew they were a little past formal greetings at this point. She truly couldn't think of anything else to say. She could only stare up into his eyes, losing herself in them, feeling more vulnerable than a fish on a hook.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm

"Hello." Ruo whispered as he began to scoot closer. Pressing up against her breasts his face was still, and his eyes still strikingly powerful.

I'm. . .oh god. Get away Get away get away. It's all icky! Ruo smiled, and touched his lips against her neck, licking lightly, before stepping back away from her, his movement and grace uninterrupted. "Come now Maiden. Tell what kind of beautiful name you could have." His hands were back into his pockets. The bright white dress shirt he wore unbuttoned revealing his sculpted chest. The rolled up sleeves showed his powerful arms. His pants were black jeans, which were fitting, yet were not tight. As he smiled, his gleaming white pearls seemed to target her, as he took her in. "Now please. Follow me Maiden." Ruo whispered under his breath, as he turned around, certain she would follow. He was unsure of where to go next, but if he had her for the moment, he would have a way to get some help for his precious organization.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

He was beautiful. The way that he touched her and the way that his lips felt against her neck. Then his tongue. . . Venustas couldn't help but let out a small whimper and begin to tremble against him. He left her skin much too quickly, and she felt like she had sat up too quickly, her head was light and her vision blurred over some. Venustas shook her head as he asked of her name.

"Venustas Turpis." She muttered, her head facing the ground as she tried to recuperate herself. Then she braced herself and slowly stood up straight. As she looked back at him, she shivered slightly. His chest was perfect, his arms were perfect, his face, his eyes, his lips. . . He certainly couldn't be a god. . . could he? No. . . I know what a god is. . . She shook her head again, attempting to shake away the overwhelming feeling.

Venustas monitored her steps carefully as she attempted to walk after him, unsure of where she was going or what was to become of her. Occasionally, she would trip over the rocks and barely catch herself before face-planting into the ground. She would ask him what was going on. . . if she could get herself to remember how to talk.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 pm
Fleischer took the piece of paper gladly, then looked at Ruo oddly."It may come to mind later. I will remember your offer." Fleischer picked up his bags and started to walk in the direction of the city as Ruo took off for some... lady. "Oh, and zanks for the directions!" even though he was already probably too far away to hear. Fleischer kept walking and looked back out of curiosity. What was seen, oddly as it was, made about as much since to Fleischer as why the sun is yellow. Take back by the oddly placed events, Fleischer decide to leave for the city. After all, according to Ruo it would be a long bit of time. But the time estimation was a bit off. For Fleischer, being a pack horse wasn't much of a problem, he was used to it almost.

But what he didn't expect was a oddly placed root, and his head down in a pile of dirt. "Sometimes, I hate mein life.", and that is when some strange rag clothed beggars appeared behind him with sticks. Very pointy sticks. "Ja?" was the last word he said before getting up and running like a mad man on the loose. Funny thing was, at this rate he would get to the city in half the time.

(Exit Fleischer)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 pm
Sangre left Etheral city, finding that his place there was not needed anymore. At exiting the gates of the city, an old man at the brink of death said, "Boy, the plains here were once beautiful and full of life but so many years ago a battle here destroyed the land. All you see now is desolation. The soil, no longer fertile. Just dead grass everywhere-" He looked around and then gripped his cane tightly while coughing. "Death everywhere where there once was beauty. If you go far enough east there should be a dried up riverbed. You could go there but beware the creature that lives under the earth. It only needs to feed three times in a year, do not go there." With the last words ended, the man left coughing. The old man peaked Sangre's curiosity, and now he had to find the dried river bed in the far east.

Twenty minutes of walking in the dry heat, and seeing nothing but the last remains of what used to be life, Sangre kept pushing on. The muscles in his legs kept throbbing and moving his body. The liquid in between his bones and the cartilage kept squeezing back and forth, a perpetual motion. His arms swung from side to side, Sangre looked only half dead, but his body felt no fatigue. The fibers kept pulling forward. With one muscle group pulling one way, then the opposite muscle group pulling his leg back only to repeat the process again, he kept walking. He brushed his hair to the side, then his purple eye looked up and saw a single cloud. It was a little dash of dust particles and it had no moisture in it. He hurled a thunderous ball of fire that made the cloud dispersed into smaller fragments of dust.

"If only it rained." Sangre muttered under a shallow breath. He made a quick dash, the dust spiraled up behind him. His strength exerted out through his feet till he jumped twenty feet in the air, and while falling back down. The breeze cooled his face till he landed and rolled out and kept running. He had a sense of childhood energy coursing through his veins, like all the fear and turmoil he had seemed to dissipate. He continued to run, he small a small tree that had no leaves, just whittled down to the bare minimum, only old wood. It writhed in its own misery and seemed like a small gust would make it topple over.

He reached the river, but all that was left was a few stones and the skeletons of fish. "Huh?" Sangre muttered then he slid down the hill into the bottom of the river. The river was deep, fifteen feet and wide. He looked around then picked up a handful of soil.He waved it under his nose and inhaled. "Nothing..." He said. He felt the cold empty silence in the river bed, but unaware of what was happening behind Sangre, a the ground started to shift but suddenly a tentacle shot out and wrapped around Sangre and pulled him under. .

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Beneath the sand of, a mile down in a deep cavern. Sangre hung helplessly at his feet from the ceiling of the cave. He had blacked out when he got pulled through the earth. Sangre wiggled around as he gained consciousness. It was completely dark in this place except the glittering of a few dim blue lights that were scattered about. He rubbed his eyes, they adjusted then a saw a silhouette come closer. There was no distinction in its form. It crawled forth, and it passed a light revealing its face. Sangre saw it had the face of a woman, plain white round face. It looked helpless and perfectly calm. She did not belong in this environment. Her eyes opened and revealed nothing, they had no emotion. But she suddenly spoke softly. "Hello." Her Face hung in the void of darkness. Endless, it seemed not attached to any thing.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff