Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

FSgtSteffie

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:35 pm
Never take life too seriosusly...

Hey All!
The name is Steffie~
I live in the amazing Country of Canada! But sadly in the WORST province known as Ontario. Hoping to go back to British Columbia soon!
I am Nineteen, so yes, I am legal to drink here! Rum and coke all the way!
I absoultely LOVE to draw!
Here is my DA for anyone intersted in seeing it! Umm. I'm not really sure of what else you want to know. If you are curious! Just ask ^^ I don't bite!

~FSgtSteffie > w<

No onep ever gets out alive anyway...

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm
Hey guys, im Vegas
im 18 woot woot lol ill b 19 in september
im from Ohio
umm hobbies, lets see all i do is go to class during the non summer... college >.> But i write lyrics and draw in my spare time. I also love to sing its one of my passions in life actually anything that has to do with music is a passion. When im not doing any of that im at the mall with friends.  

vegas09

Th3 WereWolf
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm
lol i love that were getting so many new people  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:20 am
Hey, I'm MEC. I live in the north GA mountains. I love to read, write, draw, color, cook, and chat. Let's see what else. Um, I like to talk to people. And have intelligent conversations. But I don't cyber. And I am tired of everyone I talk to trying to get my to cyber. Uh.....I'm a gamer. I love RPGs. And now I'm rambling. I want someone to talk to who won't judge me. Anyone up for it?  

My Exquisite Chaos

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:21 am
Th3 WereWolf
lol i love that were getting so many new people

3nodding me too

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 pm
~Aliit ori'shya tal'din.~

HI! Kay of Khaos invited me here, so blame her.
Don't like to give out my real name online, so y'all can call me Shiny. That's the usual nickname I get, so it works (especially with how distracted I am by shiny things!)
I'm 21...which means I'm legal now! On my 21st birthday, my boyfriend went around telling everyone to tell me happy birthday (and for a week after that) and telling everyone "She's legal now." He's a dork. xd
I'm from Cali. I love it here. I go to school sort of in the Bay Area (the general area of San Francisco for about 60-ish mi in any direction). It's close enough that some days you can smell the sea, but far enough that it's not cold all the time.
Hobbies.....involve the internet. And nerdy things. Like some video games, some manga/anime (still slowly getting into that...), some reading, and some TCGs (boyfriend got me into YuGiOh, and a friend got me into Magic).
I usually have too much time on my hands...I actually made a collar for a giant stuffed dog out of neon green duct tape. It looks pretty nifty actually....And now that I have a guild to visit, I'll probably be more active on Gaia....
Oh, and one interesting tidbit. The language of my post-format-thing is Mandalorian. smile

~Family is more than blood.~

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

Pseudocide_9

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Hey there, I'm J-reas, live in Fresno, California ,one of the top five most polluted cities in the US, I'm 18, and on my free time, I usually just play videos games, get on the internet, or doodle. Hi.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm
Ohai! My name in real life is either Jessica, Jess or Shizuka, whichever one you choose to call me. This account and my other one, Beyonds_Karma, represent two of my OC's that I use for Death Note fanfiction. I plan on making more, as it's a good way to shape my characters into something tangible and I can never decide what style of clothes I want my avatar to wear. sweatdrop I like to write fanfiction, as stated, but sometimes suffer frorm a bad case of writer's block. o-o;; I like to make new friends and hang out with the ones I already have, I love listening to music and watch random Death Note YouTube videos, play around on myYearbook and here, and watch T.V., favorite shows mainly being Law & Order, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures. (I like G.A. better than G.H.) I plan on attending community college in the fall, majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Foreign Languages (French, Spanish, German and Japanese). I love to learn, I'm a bit of a nerd. =p Um..I think that's about it. o0o  

Ayelen Keehl

Th3 WereWolf
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm
FSgtSteffie

Hey All!
The name is Steffie~
I live in the amazing Country of Canada! But sadly in the WORST province known as Ontario. Hoping to go back to British Columbia soon!
Here is my DA for anyone intersted in seeing it! Umm. I'm not really sure of what else you want to know. If you are curious! Just ask ^^ I don't bite!

~FSgtSteffie > w<

wait at what age can u drink in canada legally?  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:30 am
Th3 WereWolf
FSgtSteffie

Hey All!
The name is Steffie~

~FSgtSteffie > w<

wait at what age can u drink in canada legally?

It depends on the province. Some places it's 19 and others it's older.

Ella Fantasma
Captain

Dapper Noob

750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Misa_Blue_wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 am
Hello i am Racheal or you can call me Misa. I am 25 going to be 26 on June 15. I am probably the oldest one here.. lol >< I live in Indiana ( very boring state) xD and my hobbies are watching anime, playing video games and surfing the net. I am looking to meet more people around me age or that are somewhat more mature..so I hope i meet cool peoples here. xDDD  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 pm
hello everyone im Kevin im 23 will be 24 next year in Feb. I live in Texas. Im engaged to my fiance shes on gaia to her names Yimish if you guys wanna talk to her. She does avi art, but me I just play video games, guitar, and watch wrestling lol. some anime to like dbz and stuff if you wanna find out more check me out. oh and look on my profile for my custom cosplay avis  

TheRealSSJGokuX4

Arliia

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:10 am
Hi, I'm Jocelyne. I'm 19 (soon to be 20) and I live in Queens, New York. I like too many things to list, but some of my better hobbies are writing poetry, doodling, and dancing around like a fool with my headphones on 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm
Name: Kinnei (but often known as Kin)
Age: 34...LOL!!! Seeing most of the other ages here, you all might start calling me "The Old Man" or "Pops."
Where do you live: The great state of Kansas. mrgreen
Hobbies: Well, obviously hanging around Gaia, but also reading/writing, hiking, singing, hanging out with family and friends, taking care of my house, watching good TV...the list could go on and on. xd  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

WindMaiden

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:04 am
Hey! My name is Arlene -but you can call me Windy if you want wink , I'm 26, and I live in Florida. My hobbies are singing, hanging out with my hubby and snuggling our baby boy. lol. I used to have more hobbies, but I've found that now that I have a kid, a lot of that goes out the window! lol!

I would love to have some friends on here that are near my age. Please feel free to add me smile I'm on often, I just might have to step away if baby needs me.  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff