Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 am
"Sounds like they are thowing a temper something must have upset them!" Espeon said as she laid down not sure if she should go and see what she could do to calm them down.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:32 pm
The young Quilava was puzzled. "Uh, what? I havn't heard of any landsli-woah!" He dropped his berries and fell face-first; Tripping over what seemed like another Majuu. "Oh, uh sorry there!" He said, picking up his berries and sitting on his haunches next to the Majuu. "You allright, mister?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm
(Who are you talking about both umbreon and espeon are laying down at this time?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:12 am
(yet no one else seems to notice me at first....*sigh*.....note to self: make entrances...flashy,and impossible to ignore.)

Hounddoom awoke with a snarl as a old, badly healed wound twinged; he got little enough sleep as it was. His old wounds, momentos from a encounter with a Legendary, constantly reminded him of that long ago day, and, frankly, he was getting a little miffed about it. Shaking his head, he slowly got to his feet, and headed for the lake, intending to slake his thirst with its cool waters.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 am
Riolu raised a paw and closed his eyes, concentrating his aura to check the surrounding area, all he noticed a Houndoom moving towards the lake. Scanning further ahead he noticed a human trainer getting a little too close to where Kirlia was. Gasping he took off at top speed, racing past the Houndoom, almost knocking it over. "Sorry" he called out as he ran off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 am
Espeon Stood up and started to run while she as she ran she came across a houndoom that seemed badly injured. "Do you need some help?" She asked as she walekd over and helped him back to his feet a bit worried he may try to attack.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm
"Hmm... he looks worn." Smeargle stated taking in all details of the way hounddoom moved towards the lake. "I wonder what he went through."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm
Cynder left a few berries behind for the Houndoom to apalogize, and headed back towards the valley, despite the warnings of the landslides. "Meh, I've not seen one landslide in all of my years living in the valley..."He murmered, balancing a large amount of berries on his back.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm
Once Riolu reached his tree-home he discovered something, there wasn't one trainer, but three! "This isn't good" he thought to himself. "I don't think I can take this many trainers on at once..." then he had an idea. Closing his eyes, he extended his Aura out to the group of pokemon in the berry field. "My friend is sick and some humans are going to catch her. Please, I need help to fend them off!" He figured that the Espeon should be able to get the telepathic message, in the meantime... he leapt out of the bushes and attacked the closest pokemon, a pikachu, with his Force Palm attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm
the umbreon said "time to resume" he then got up and resumed examining the sorounding areas  

cody-the-umbreon

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:56 am
Espeon left a few oran barries to help the Houndoom recover when it awoke and then teleported right next to a trainer and sent a psychicblast at the trainer and two more at its pokemon. "Sorry i took so long was trying to help a injured Houndoom!" She said as she after teleporting right next to the Riolu. "Carefull i know these trainers! They will do whatever it takes to capture a pokemon and kill any they can't!" She said sending a psybeam at a attack from a dragonair stoping it before it hit them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:38 am
The young Quilava had just made it out of the forest when he saw his mother, Ninetales. "Uh, hey Mama Ninetales! ...What are you doing all the way out here?" She took the berries and handed them to an Aipom with a basket. "Take those back to the family, okay? I've got some buisiness to take care of. Come with me, Cynder, okay? I got wind of a distress aura."
"O-okay..."
They galloped to the scene of battle and announced their presence. "The Valley Dwellers are here to help!" And they jumped into the frey, flamethrower attacks being aimed at the Pikachu and a Fearow.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am
"I was wondering when you two would get here. Our main problem is that dragonair can you keep the other trainers busy?" She asked them telepathicly as she blocked anthere attack with a psybeam.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 am
Riolu smiled at the kindness of the other pokemon. "I'll handle the Dragonair!" he called out. The large serpent-like pokemon gave him a curious look "Oh? And just how are you going to handle me?" she asked in a mocking tone. Riolu grinned "like this..." he said. Using Agility to close the gap between them, he began to focus energy into his fists and the unleashed a flurry of Ice Punches. The trainers looked on as the Dragon pokemon was beaten to a pulp. "Let's get out of here!" one of them called out, recalling the other pokemon, but leaving the battered Dragonair behind as the fled.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 am
Espeon looked at Riolu and then the dragonair the trainers had left behind "Rest Now dragonair!" She said As she used a potion She had stolen off the trainers to heal the dragonair. She then used morning sun to heal herself. " You didn't have to be so hard on her She was only obeying the trainer that cought her!" She said turning to Riolu as she looked at him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff