What grinds your gears? (in WoW) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wee Little

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 pm
GS Sailor Saturn
Logging on in the morning to find that my guild leader has been hacked...and that the hacker has booted everyone out of the guild (though it does get some funny points for one of the guildies logging on as it happened, saying hi to the hacker and getting gkicked in response).

Similar situations have happened 3 times xP

Our guild leader was a bit of a biznitch and all of a sudden emptied the guild bank... money and items, and switched name, and faction.

Then someone hacked a guild officer's account and again, emptied everything.

Then someone took a bunch of stuff out of the guild bank and took all that was available to regular members (low level consumables).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 am
What really gets under my skin is people taking the game way to serious, especially when your new to WOW or just turned to lvl 80. Ya find out that turning 80 isn't that great as you thought it was when everyone tells you how bad your sucking on DPS . Which to me people are hypocrites because they had to go though the same path as me when they are 80. So why not help out with advice? For me being a hunter, people are always telling me what to do. Its always the opposite of everyone's opinion. Which it confusing, other then that, GS and having the right gear for PVE and PVP. I understand having them, but it takes way to much of your time to gather everything up when you have a LIFE! Yes i played PVP gear when i started out on fresh 80 in heroic dungeons.. some didn't like it or some thought it was fine. Which i didn't care because im a huge PVPer and i use all my triumph badges to get furious gear and i was after frost badges. I didn't have nothing for PVE hardy. Ya ya i know.
Anyways, i feel so much better now! Ive been wanting to say this for a very long time!

P.S I hate it when players spits on you or other player. Very disrespectful.  

Crazy Cupcake85

Pouncey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Crazy Cupcake85
What really gets under my skin is people taking the game way to serious, especially when your new to WOW or just turned to lvl 80. Ya find out that turning 80 isn't that great as you thought it was when everyone tells you how bad your sucking on DPS . Which to me people are hypocrites because they had to go though the same path as me when they are 80. So why not help out with advice? For me being a hunter, people are always telling me what to do. Its always the opposite of everyone's opinion. Which it confusing, other then that, GS and having the right gear for PVE and PVP. I understand having them, but it takes way to much of your time to gather everything up when you have a LIFE! Yes i played PVP gear when i started out on fresh 80 in heroic dungeons.. some didn't like it or some thought it was fine. Which i didn't care because im a huge PVPer and i use all my triumph badges to get furious gear and i was after frost badges. I didn't have nothing for PVE hardy. Ya ya i know.
Anyways, i feel so much better now! Ive been wanting to say this for a very long time!

P.S I hate it when players spits on you or other player. Very disrespectful.

Heh, I remember at the start of WotLK, 3k DPS was basically, "******** sweet, man!" and would probably get you invited to a Heroic OS 3D attempt - which was not an easy feat back then. Now 3k DPS won't even get you loot from regular ICC if there's a DPS minimum.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm
I can't really stand it when I make a mistake and everyone gets onto me as if they're bout to report me for hacking. Or when they use their addons to tell me Ive had 20 hours of playtime after reaching 80 right after I tell them I haven't been playing the toon all too long! Ugh! The ONE time I got to run VoA and I actually got some look over this other guy he stalked me for like twenty freakin minutes and tried to get me to give him the gear all because I told him I had a life and I don't play as often as I'd like! Annoyed the hell outta me cause he was turning into an a*****e and telling me that I was worthless!
Loser Guy, go get a gf and get laid like I does!
I feel better! ;D  

Sinful Diety

Mega Noob

Yanzina

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 pm
Alanakin
-Gear score. For god sakes, you could have the best gear in the game, and still be a crap player, because all you do is sit there and play. People need to realize that gear score is only half the battle, someone with the skills will make up for gear.

-a**l jokes. Oh yes, Alexstraza never seems to run out of those.

-People who don't understand kill order, and yell at everyone else for their mistakes. A tank dies, they blames heals for not healing, or dps for not attacking the target they were attacking. You're a Paladin, AOE much? If you don't know how to play, there's no one you can blame but yourself. I'm a healer, and more often then not, I've been in a regular (was helping a friend in a few regular instances before 80) and some DPS get's one shotted by something that they pulled, and then blame me. Hello, look at my gear and then blame me because you can't play. Not that gear means a lot, but you know what i mean.

Sometimes killing is the best CC HUR HUR HUR  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:42 pm
After taking a 4 month break I've pretty much come back solely for PvP. Sadly I decided to do it on my alliance priest. This was a mistake. I've been driven nuts by the completely mentally retarded people who pvp on alliance. Some of them aren't smart enough to breathe and walk at the same time yet they get into every one of my EotS battles. Instead of holding nodes they run around like chicken's with their heads cut off and fight in the middle of nowhere while the horde control all 4 bases.

I also hate gear score. SRSLY PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE IT HAS A HIGHER ITEM VALUE DOES NOT MEAN IT'S BETTER FOR YOUR CLASS/SPEC. I remember back in Vanilla WoW when the robe of the archmage was worn over robes from MC/BWL since it had the mana pot effect on it.

And lastly... guild drama. I left my original guild since one of the other officers was a condescending backstabbing two faced b***h who hated me because I have no idea why and she was cheating on her husband with another officer. Then my next guild fell apart due to raid issues of not having any healers that could do their job and other general idiocy. Oh, and our main shaman turned out to be a two faced backstabber as well. I gave up on alliance raiding after that. sad

Soppon
Vice Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Natsa

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 am
I found Alliance raids usually fail, unless you're in one of the few good guilds on our server.

But dude, I've seriously noticed a personality change when I'm tanking a random heroic on my warrior rather than healing on my holy priest. I guess I just feel as if I have more responsibility, but I've really noticed that I'm more uptight on my tanking character. I mean don't get me wrong, I hate being impolite, but I just find myself barking at people who keep stealing agro, or pulling, in the most polite way possible; because I am the kind of player who thinks about how she acted instead of just insulting people blindly.

Another thing that bothers me is getting a random whisper by someone on my nightelf asking me to dance for them, or someone saying they have a cooler mount than me and harassing me through whisper for no dang reason whatsoever. It is the first time in awhile that I've reported someone for ACTUAL harassment instead of losing an item or requesting a name.

I tend to take things in a wrong way when one is typing things to me, I don't try to start up drama in guilds or previous guilds I've been in. I just end up taking something completely wrong and then after realizing it it's on a whole new level. (Plus the people already had it in for me so I was already suspicious of everyones opinions.) I finally just picked my two characters up and left after telling myself this game isn't worth getting upset about.

PvPing, Love it when I'm at an advantage, hate it when I'm not. And I have PvPing on clothes in general, I mean, I always seemed to be the first one targeted. Even as a mage or a shadow priest, normally people say that those are the most frightening classes to go against, with the chance of high critting and what not. But dude.. I can literally just go bonkers when PvPing, Regular servers..ftw..

I also get 'irked' when people don't get a hint that I don't want to talk to them anymore, like they 'overchat their welcome' but yea.. I have a lot of things that bother me, so I'll just stop here. ;x

World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff