Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 pm
((Yeah... You get everyone worked up. rolleyes ))

Massasooni shakes his head. "... Sure, you say that now because you're around a bunch of people who don't like you... which is cowardly, if I do say so myself… and if you do go and help them when you call for it... you are in fact interfering! Maybe you should think before you speak... all the 'holy good light' must have fried your brain." He said with a twisted smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 am
"Nay tis the truth"He watches him"Only when an innoccent faces a death from ye kind"He said"And I never went through the holy good light"He snapped"I was just made an angel after I died"He was stopped at the gates of heaven before he could enter he was made an angel  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Massadooni frowns some. "From 'OUR KIND'?... You think that's right?... It's all fine and dandy when a human kills another human or a human kills a demon... but when 'OUR KIND' does it you rush with every ounce of energy you got. Well, you know what I say?... I say you should die for attacking 'our kind'..." He said poking his chest as the orb floats slowly around him. "I don't like the tone of your voice... You act proud to be a slime ball angel… maybe you’ll change your tone when I send you back up to heaven’s gate."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm
I watched the demons and the angel on the forest floor. I sighed and rolled my eyes  

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 am
Jaded looks at him"I try to keep the humans from killing each other and ye kind"He shakes his head"I been at heaven gates manytimes.I will nay be able to enter through it not till I stop being me"He lifted his hand and lets a light form about his hand"I am nay like the others.I had a demon friend. I killed an angel who tried to kill him."He looks at the light remembering that day"So demon shut ye mouth.I am proud to be me nay an angel. I am a man and warrior first and angel last"There was a bite of anger in his voice.Something he rare let happens"I prefer to change the evil from others hearts.Then anything"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm
He rolls his eyes before snatching his orb with his left hand. "That's the thing... That 'evil' is nature. You can't rid of all darkness... all light casts a shadow. That much can be proven from your tone of voice. I don't care if you killed all the angels to save a demon or that you’re not like any other... I don't even care if you wanted to be a demon. The fact of the matter is that you ARE in fact an angel. You can say all you want that you are something else, but just because a skunk says that it's a swan... doesn’t make it a swan." He said before pulling out his sword with his right hand, keeping the orb clinched in his left. "... So you really want to test your little warrior skills... or are you going to continue with the lies." Even though his words sounded with anger... he kept calm and appeared calm as well... even as he held his sword he was oddly calm.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm
Jaded looks at him.He didn't pull anything out.He just stood there playing with the light."Come and try to kill me."He didn't want to be anything but human again well to be with his family in the halls of warriors  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 pm
Massasooni shakes his head, pointing his sword at Jaded's neck... almost touching it. "... And what makes you think I couldn't kill you?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Jaded lifted a brow.He lifted his hand and before Massasooni could move he placed it over his heart"Because with one move I can change how ye feel.But I wont"He lowers his hand then turns spreading his wings and took to the sky.He didn't get far into the sky when he was struck by lightning.He curses as he hit the ground hard his wings smolding"Damn it! STOP DOING THAT YE STUPID IDIOT!"There was one angel that hated him greatly.Jaded just laid there waiting for the pain to ease.His own kind attacks him.

(Will make a profile for the angel who hates Jaded later)  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:21 pm
Massasooni chuckles and walks over to click his tounge three times like "Tch Tch Tch". He then said "You might want to watch your tounge now... You wouldn't want more pain inflicted." He then leans on his sword and shakes his head. "If you think you could change me more then I could change you... your wrong. Within your 'well lighten' soul is a darkness that you are attempting to hide from others with your light powers... pretty clear to see. I could use that bit to minipulate you a hell of a lot more then you to me. I doubt there's much "Light" in me."

((Sorry if something's spelled wrong... on a computer without a spellchecker.))  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:24 pm
Enkah watched it all happen, then she gripped her staff, flying out and putting it between Massasooni and Jaded and saying "Leave him alone!" She made the roots of the plants cover Jaded, but not tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:14 pm
Massasooni shakes his head looking to Enkah. "Yeah?... Why should I?..."  

Shadowing Death

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:20 pm
spread my wings, blocking out the little sun there was. I growled and flew down to the forest floor
"Must you continue this conversation..." I asked dangerously quiet  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:56 pm
(can I go ahead and start??)  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:00 pm
Enkah looked at Massasooni and said "It is not honorable to kill a disarmed man, on the ground, who is defenseless. If you must fight, fight me."

Nyra pulled out her right sword silently.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff