Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
life ******** sucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
Well I hope you all have fun causing the deaths of children, you sick basturds. I honestly hope you all burn in hell...

Ahaha, yeah. The only people in this guild who see the truth of the world, and we're the one's who are going to hell. And, causing the death of children? Does this mean you're gonna go kill yourself? Over something YOU STARTED on the INTERNET?
If so, then you deserve to die.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
Well I hope you all have fun causing the deaths of children, you sick basturds. I honestly hope you all burn in hell...

Ahaha, yeah. The only people in this guild who see the truth of the world, and we're the one's who are going to hell. And, causing the death of children? Does this mean you're gonna go kill yourself? Over something YOU STARTED on the INTERNET?
If so, then you deserve to die.

I, once again, agree with Crimson.

I mean, wow, if that girl didn't kill herself, then you must be a complete idiot.
Unless you are going to kill yourself, then maybe you are right. But until then, you art now officially labeled idiot in my eyes.

There is no such thing as hell, there is also no such thing as heaven. There is life on Earth, then there is nothing.
And please don't drop out of school, you need to learn how to spell. Basturd? I am completely stupefied by your spelling skills.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

LaLaFunk is dead

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm
serjtankian_is_god
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
serjtankian_is_god

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me guess, the story probably goes a little something like this...
"Mommy and daddy got mad at me for cutting myself, so they took away all my knives and my shaving razors and my black eyeliner and mascara, and my girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with me, then they took away my phone because I got bad grades and I'm 12." WAH WAH WAH.

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

no you a** hole! maybe its "My dad beat me and my mother when i was a kid!" or "I was raped by the person i see every day!" you do NOT have the goddamn right to say s**t about anything! and who knows maybe it "My parents torture me everyday with their hurtful words! and they dont care enough to buy me food when they leave for a week at a time! and i believe in something that is a LIE!!!!" you try living my goddamn life and tell me how it goes!

But this isn't about you.
Wow, you must be 12 though.
And by how you act, I am actually glad you get treated like that. You probably deserved it.

Are you crying yet? Good.
Now quit being rude to your elders, child.

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

b***h.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm
LaLaFunk
serjtankian_is_god
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
serjtankian_is_god

"Mommy and daddy got mad at me for cutting myself, so they took away all my knives and my shaving razors and my black eyeliner and mascara, and my girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with me, then they took away my phone because I got bad grades and I'm 12." WAH WAH WAH.

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

no you a** hole! maybe its "My dad beat me and my mother when i was a kid!" or "I was raped by the person i see every day!" you do NOT have the goddamn right to say s**t about anything! and who knows maybe it "My parents torture me everyday with their hurtful words! and they dont care enough to buy me food when they leave for a week at a time! and i believe in something that is a LIE!!!!" you try living my goddamn life and tell me how it goes!

And by how you act, I am actually glad you get treated like that. You probably deserved it.

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

b***h.

Ooooh! Good one!
I'm sure she's REALLY offended.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
LaLaFunk
serjtankian_is_god
MeetMeOnTheDarkside
serjtankian_is_god

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

ɮɨɫɔɧ ᶈᶋᶎ ƓƬƑƟ.

b***h.

Ooooh! Good one!
I'm sure she's REALLY offended.

Yes, I am so hurt by that word....wow, I can't believe you called me that. I'm sitting in my room right now cutting myself and crying into my cuts. The salt from my tears are burning them, it hurts but it takes away all the pain that you have given me from that one word. I should just take this knife and slit my throat with it right now. :'( You BASTURD, you are killing me and you are going to hell!

hehehe.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces